Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 66. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Hii anyone here can help me ..my wallet stuck at 8 hour sync for long time ..I not found answer on diamond info GitHub about this stuck..do I need to delete back in my wallet DMDV3  except diamond.conf, masternode.conf wallet.dat and folder backups .or just repair wallet reindex block ??
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
this week DMD Diamond Foundation meeting happens in austria

u can take part by submit a question
we will go through all questions that arrive until tuesday evening

submit them via this form:
https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/35sCBjpaAemiuqor2

Dont forget to add news on cryptocalendars. Traders always try to find good ideas. So add your events to https://tothemoon.live/
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
DMD network is growing, since last week I observe more than 250 active IPv4 connections,
if you add TOR and IPv6 connections, we should be well above 300 active connections.

Yes, it's impressive! I noticed the record active connections from my country. I've never seen over 10 wallets Shocked.

Do you remember PoS rewards breakdown will happen on Thursday (see here)? Only 0.325 for masternodes and 0.175 for stakers!

that values u posted are wrong the reduction of rewards starts
what u say is at the end of this phase not at the beginning

Yes, you're right. Sorry for misleading. I've just read about it in the white paper. But there is described the reduction of rewards starts from 134400, not from 115200. What is between 115200 and 134400?

EDIT

Correct me if I'm wrong:

Block height    Reward
115200-1344002.35 DMD
134400-1536002.29 DMD

or if u want to see the absolute truth then look here at code
https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1678

this is how u can expect blockrewards slowly reduce (each line is another month the rewards tiny bit reduce each block but the overview just show reward each month)

Activity: 27
DMD network is growing, since last week I observe more than 250 active IPv4 connections,
if you add TOR and IPv6 connections, we should be well above 300 active connections.

Yes, it's impressive! I noticed the record active connections from my country. I've never seen over 10 wallets Shocked.

Do you remember PoS rewards breakdown will happen on Thursday (see here)? Only 0.325 for masternodes and 0.175 for stakers!

Yes, you're right. Sorry for misleading. I've just read about it in the white paper. But there is described the reduction of rewards starts from 134400, not from 115200. What is between 115200 and 134400?

EDIT

Correct me if I'm wrong:

Block height    Reward
115200-1344002.35 DMD
134400-1536002.29 DMD
legendary

Activity: 27

Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Just hit the ignore button for Mr1k. It's like fresh air in your mind.

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I think Diamond has held up well in the last 2 months with the current bear market we are experiencing. DMD has come down in price but not as much as most other cryptocurrencies out there and also it was good to see masternodes increase which tells us that there is support for the coin even though the market is bearish at the moment. Good signs going forward! 

We have tested these levels around 100k sats before late last year only to hold and pop back up to above 200k for a while, so I am confident (hopefully) that history will repeat itself, dmd has always done fairly well holding price in btc regardless of market conditions. good masternode coin
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
~
How long will it take before my coins matured to activate staking and start to fight for finding blocks to get rewards from staking? Thanks.

How many coins needed for POS staking ?

200 DMD will find if ur wallet is 24/7 online in staking mode
on average 1 block per 10 days

to find blocks more often u need more coins
if u have less coins u will find block less often

100 DMD like once every 20 days
50 DMD like once every 40 days

still luck have shortterm impact

ur 50 DMD might find 4 blocks in a month
and its also possible with bad luck find 5 months no block with ur 50 DMD

the more DMD u have the more often u stake a block the less impact luck have and u will be close to estimated average values

Here is an example of the luck from the shared staking at BTCpop. We have been slightly below average on finding blocks, but as you can see last week we found 17 blocks with less than 500 DMD.

fixed picture

that is super super lucky i would say. 200dmd is 0.822 every 10 days.

what is your coin pile size ?
legendary
~
How long will it take before my coins matured to activate staking and start to fight for finding blocks to get rewards from staking? Thanks.

the more DMD u have the more often u stake a block the less impact luck have and u will be close to estimated average values

Here is an example of the luck from the shared staking at BTCpop. We have been slightly below average on finding blocks, but as you can see last week we found 17 blocks with less than 500 DMD.

fixed picture

Activity: 1
~

https://i.imgur.com/p9W8j5V.png

legendary
this week DMD Diamond Foundation meeting happens in austria

u can take part by submit a question
we will go through all questions that arrive until tuesday evening

submit them via this form:
https://goo.gl/forms/35sCBjpaAemiuqor2
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I think Diamond has held up well in the last 2 months with the current bear market we are experiencing. DMD has come down in price but not as much as most other cryptocurrencies out there and also it was good to see masternodes increase which tells us that there is support for the coin even though the market is bearish at the moment. Good signs going forward! 
legendary
After all my troubles getting the wallet to compile on openSUSE the past few months, I've finally sorted out the issues. To spare any others out there the headache, I've created RPM packages of the 3.0.0.16 wallet for all of the current openSUSE releases (Leap 42.3 , Leap 15, Tumbleweed). They are available from my OBS repository here: https://software.opensuse.org/package/Diamond-qt?search_term=diamond-qt

have a github user
submit a compile guide for openSUSE here:
https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/tree/master/doc

its a open source project additional guides are always welcome
thx in advance for ur support
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
After all my troubles getting the wallet to compile on openSUSE the past few months, I've finally sorted out the issues. To spare any others out there the headache, I've created RPM packages of the 3.0.0.16 wallet for all of the current openSUSE releases (Leap 42.3 , Leap 15, Tumbleweed). They are available from my OBS repository here: https://software.opensuse.org/package/Diamond-qt?search_term=diamond-qt
legendary
~

above to have a feeling how often u can find a block
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
~

you don't have to wait for coin mature to activate staking, when you start the wallet, when it finish loading and the chain is synced, wait at least another minute, then unlock it, and it will start staking, if you don't have mature coins at all, the diamond in the right low corner remains of the same color, until the first coins mature, then it change color, (become lighter) and at that moment the wallet try to stake on the network.

Coin mature time, if i remember well take one day after a previous stake.

Cheers
Activity: 54
~
legendary
Would I still be receiving payments from shared masternode and from staking if I was on the wrong fork?

no staking rewards until u u resync ur chain
but ur shared masternode payments u get from miningfield will arrive and be visible once synced again

corret blocknumber is visible on chainz explorer
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/

and on bittrex status page if u seek for DMD
https://bittrex.com/status

u can use the presynced chain uploaded by chris to fix ur chain fast

So I am on the right block Smiley. Thanks cryptonit for clearing it up.

It is is possible to use the block chain file here for any problems.
https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/download/3.0.0.16/Blockchain.zip

Replace the folder "chainstate" and "blocks"

Kind Regards Christian

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Would I still be receiving payments from shared masternode and from staking if I was on the wrong fork?
Absolutely and there would be more payouts than normal,even though they will be invalid..
check your block height....
you should be on 111243+
Pages:
Jump to: