Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 69. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
in the end if noone fill the orderbooks its another empty exchange

so we need feedback of people willing to play marketmaker on the  cryptobridge decentral exchange
else i think we dont waste BTC on it
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
cryptobridge https://crypto-bridge.org/ offered us a slot on their decentral exchange
its not free but we might get it into a doable listing cost
but before we do that we want community feedback of some people who would use it
not gona spend btc for a decentral exchange which in the end noone uses
so if u want u listed on https://crypto-bridge.org/ answer here with positive feedback and if u would use it

I have used crypto-bridge in the past, and while I like the idea of a decentralised exchange I found crypto-bridge to be often very slow and sluggish to use. Also, most coins on there have such low volume that any real trading is not possible anyway. So overall from me that would be a "meh"... Smiley
legendary
cryptobridge https://crypto-bridge.org/ offered us a slot on their decentral exchange
its not free but we might get it into a doable listing cost
but before we do that we want community feedback of some people who would use it
not gona spend btc for a decentral exchange which in the end noone uses
so if u want DMD listed on https://crypto-bridge.org/ answer here with positive feedback and if u would use it

like any dezentral exchange is utilize a blockchain and need some fees in that blockchain currency
in case of cryptobridge its utilizing bitshares technology
over all the fees should be still not higher than on a normal exchange
and u have the advantage that ur coins never stored on a exchange always inside ur own wallet where only u have the private keys
and u are full anonymous able to use a decentral exchange
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
Yea I also agree. Who will you trust most? Someone who has a lot to lose or gain by holding at least 10k of DMD or someone who has 10 DMD. They might both want to prosper true, but the one who puts money where his mouth is, well that person is more trustworthy to me and I think he will do everything that the projects succeeds, because his money is on the line...
I agree too. More money invested into Diamond project, more risks/ profits investors have, then more responsibility with their votes. I have no doubt about the fact. As a result of this, masternode owners might more carefully vote because they can lose thousands of dollars if something goes wrong with Diamond project. Especially if those ones partially come from their votes (they will never let it happen).
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Masternode holders are the ones who have invested the most, and who also have the most to lose. I think it makes perfect sense the have masternode holder voting.

If you think that is "centralised", then crypto itself is pretty centralised. Large holders can influence the price a lot more than small ones...
Yea I also agree. Who will you trust most? Someone who has a lot to lose or gain by holding at least 10k of DMD or someone who has 10 DMD. They might both want to prosper true, but the one who puts money where his mouth is, well that person is more trustworthy to me and I think he will do everything that the projects succeeds, because his money is on the line...
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Masternode holders are the ones who have invested the most, and who also have the most to lose. I think it makes perfect sense the have masternode holder voting.

If you think that is "centralised", then crypto itself is pretty centralised. Large holders can influence the price a lot more than small ones...
legendary
are any plans for a voting mechanism on diamond masternode network ?

yes we plan to utilize masternnode voting for polls about decisions where we seek stakeholder feedback
we habe the voting technology in our codebase we just need to choose the way we want to activate it

because we dont shameless tax masternode income like other coins (dash pivx ....)
the voting mechanism will not be about distribute funds
it will be used for stakeholder polls

But, by default, the voting (governance) code requires that you have a masternode to vote.
This means (once again) that a little over half of the investors make decisions about the project.
Not that this is a bad aspect of the project, but, it is how the voting works - by default.
Again, it looks like centralised voting system, but it is actually not. It should be like this because Diamond developers can not give cheaters, spammers, scammers (who mostly might get little amount of Diamond coins) opportunities to vote. Those fake supporters can help to 'destroy' the project in work level, and voting system in particular.

So, you have to have a "more than a little" DMD and be an authentic supporter to vote?
In the US, we have no such rules for voting - which has been a problem recently:)
While your opinion is noted, it does not appear to be sound.

The Diamond developers are not actually the sole developers - they've made significant changes to an existing codebase "forked from PIVX-Project/PIVX" and support the community.
The project has no less than (4) Copyright notices in the code.
It is because I support this project, and own coins, that I point this out.
It's always been a community project and I feel it should remain as such.
Voting should be community voting - not just investor voting.

its open source if u not happy with us create ur DMD Cash..........
we have plenty of DMD Cash to sell for if we dont like it Smiley

open source by idea means everyone can contribute code improvements and do code review and write his coments
its not some kind of voting engine

DMD foundation will use masternode voting tool as way to gather feedback and not as solo decicion making entinity

in our opinions the people who put serious effort since years and a serious amount of money (= hold a masternode)
and not everyone who just hold  hand full diamond should have a major voice when we gather feedback

a forum like here and a poll is not suited for such stuff the loudest voices often hold zero or minimal share in the coin

if u want to improve the voting code so it can be used by non masternodes too
and the vote is weighted by the amount of coins the address own when the voting closes
u are welcome to submit your code on github

this is how open source developing work

do this dont do that voices
thats not helping to make something happen

code the stuff u want to see to happen and submit it to the project
if its not total out of scope the chances are very high we would include well written community provided code
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.

yes we plan to utilize masternnode voting for polls about decisions where we seek stakeholder feedback
we habe the voting technology in our codebase we just need to choose the way we want to activate it

because we dont shameless tax masternode income like other coins (dash pivx ....)

But, by default, the voting (governance) code requires that you have a masternode to vote.
This means (once again) that a little over half of the investors make decisions about the project.
Not that this is a bad aspect of the project, but, it is how the voting works - by default.
Again, it looks like centralised voting system, but it is actually not. It should be like this because Diamond developers can not give cheaters, spammers, scammers (who mostly might get little amount of Diamond coins) opportunities to vote. Those fake supporters can help to 'destroy' the project in work level, and voting system in particular.

So, you have to have a "more than a little" DMD and be an authentic supporter to vote?
In the US, we have no such rules for voting - which has been a problem recently:)
While your opinion is noted, it does not appear to be sound.

The Diamond developers are not actually the sole developers - they've made significant changes to an existing codebase "forked from PIVX-Project/PIVX" and support the community.
The project has no less than (4) Copyright notices in the code.
It is because I support this project, and own coins, that I point this out.
It's always been a community project and I feel it should remain as such.
Voting should be community voting - not just investor voting.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Join The Frontier
What a solid project DMD is. The devs are very interactive, helpful and have the capability to drive this coin forward. Very pleased to see increased adoption and masternode count in DMD
Activity: 49

Thank you for fair, promising ideas behind Masternode polls which can help Diamond masternodes' owners have more voices on important decisions of Diamond project. This one also help to decentralizing the Diamond power.
legendary

Activity: 97
No spot for below-Sr. Member rank. Sadly, I can not join this one.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Hey guys,

DMD Diamond s about to start a small signature campaign and we would like to select and reward 4 members of Bitcointalk great community to be part of this project.
This campaign will last for 6 months with possibility or permanent extension, depending on the feedback we get from it.

Please do not apply for this campaign unless you usually spend time on Bitcointalk on a daily basis and post a lot since I would really hate to exclude participants for not following the rules.

Here are the rules:

1)      DMD Signature campaign will be open for Senior,  Hero and Legendary Bitcointalk ranks only.

2)      Bitcointalk account with negative reputation are not allowed to apply.

3)      Participants need to wear DMD signature all the time, no other link is allowed to be in their signature.

4)      Participants are required to post minimum 3 posts per day (90 posts per month minimum), exclusively on Bitcointalk forum, out of which minimum 1 post per day needs to be related to DMD (mention DMD Diamond in some way) and this DMD related post must not be posted on the official DMD Bitcointalk thread. - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725
In case you are not able to post your posts on any given day, you can do it the next day or any other day as long as your monthly sum is no less than 90 posts out of which 30 must be DMD related.

5)      Post in “Other” subsection (Meta, Politics and Society, Beginners&Help, Off-topic, Archival threads) do not count towards daily 3 posts requirement.
Please make sure to post on threads which are relevant to DMD, for example, “where to invest”, “cloudmining”, “PoS and masternode related threads”. This is not a strict rule as you can posts and get paid for posting on whatever topic you find interesting, excluding “Other” subsection, but threads related to DMD bring more people to the community and we all benefit from this.  

6)      All posts need to be of high quality, they need to be informational and related to the thread topic. No posts containing single word (example: Yes, No, Great! Etc), no posts containing just 1 sentence. (example:+1 What a great post!). Post bellow 100 characters will not be considered for payment. Please do not try to cheat the system, I will be watching.

7)      Participants will be paid $200 per month in DMD, at the end of the month. Selected participants need to submit 1 DMD address for payments which is not allowed to be changed as long as members participate into this project.

7.1)      In case a participant decided to leave DMD signature campaign, they can do that only at the end of the month after they get paid. If a participant decides to quit any time during the month, they will not be paid for that month.

If you satisfy required criteria and listed requirements seem acceptable for you, please post your application below. The application post should include 1) link to your profile, 2) your Bitcointalk rank, 3)number of your posts. DMD Diamond team will select 4 people based on their post quality, account reputation and time of application. Once again, evaluate your free time and posting habits. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO EXCLUDE PEOPLE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THESE RULES. Please do not make me so.

Here is the link towards DMD signatures: https://diamond-info.github.io/sig.html

Cheers!

In case you would like to know more about the project before you apply, here are the most important links:

Here are the most important links:

DMD Diamond Home Page - https://bit.diamonds/

DMD Diamond Whitepaper - https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf

DMD Diamond Bittrex page - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD

DMD Diamond Bitcointalk thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725

Request DMD Diamond Slack invite here - https://bit.diamonds/contact.php

DMD Diamond multipool - https://multipool.bit.diamonds/

DMD Diamond Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/dmd

DMD Diamond Twitter: https://twitter.com/dmdcoin

Masternodes profitability and statistics: https://masternodes.pro/stats/dmd

THERE IS ONE SPOT OPEN FOR OUR ACTIVE Signature campaign. Anyone interested, please PM ME.
Activity: 111
It is likely normal tests of whales before they decide to do next steps. Their ultimate objective always is taking as much profits from their manipulations as possible. Those ones are important Test Pump, and Shake Out steps in the price manipulated procedure as Wolong said.

There is link to well-known manipulators Wolong (Wolong: The Game of Deception)

Something interesting is coming, and another plus point is Diamond is basically a good project

I highly appreciate the link to Wolong : the game of deception, bro. It contains meaningful lessons.
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
What's happening with the 5th anniversary silver coins we were expecting news by the end of February?

everyone who want his 200 DMD and have no time to wait can request a refund of his 200 DMD
must be send from correct bitcointalk account

for all who have the patience i try to make this a unique valueable set of goodies for the true DMD fan

a very limited set of collector items (only 99 pieces will exist)

i didnt manage to prepare a update until yet hope to be able handle the task in next 1-2 weeks

I can wait. Will there still be a drawing for 10K DMD?
Activity: 47
Cool, should be worth the wait then thanks for the update
legendary
What's happening with the 5th anniversary silver coins we were expecting news by the end of February?

everyone who want his 200 DMD and have no time to wait can request a refund of his 200 DMD
must be send from correct bitcointalk account

for all who have the patience i try to make this a unique valueable set of goodies for the true DMD fan

a very limited set of collector items (only 99 pieces will exist)

i didnt manage to prepare a update until yet hope to be able handle the task in next 1-2 weeks
Pages:
Jump to: