Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 68. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Masternode holders are the ones who have invested the most, and who also have the most to lose. I think it makes perfect sense the have masternode holder voting.

If you think that is "centralised", then crypto itself is pretty centralised. Large holders can influence the price a lot more than small ones...

Well, maybe people think that because it is centralized, with a z.

Just imagine, for a second, if there were countries out there that didn't use the American spelling. Boy would that make you look stupid. But good thing those countries don't exist, right?
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
in the end if noone fill the orderbooks its another empty exchange

so we need feedback of people willing to play marketmaker on the  cryptobridge decentral exchange
else i think we dont waste BTC on it

Its a good dex but we got bittrex and livecoin, 2 good exchanges, I don't really see a need to list it on crypto-bridge, from my experience its mainly used for coins that are struggling to get listed on any exchanges or have wallet issues on their one primary exchange and they need a backup to trade on...

I wouldnt waste the btc on it, the books will be dry
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi! All masternode coins are standing good and growing very fast.  Smiley

Guys, tell me please whether Members can participate in the Diamond Signatures Bounty Campaign?
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
@Mr1k now we know you are just trolling here to promote your crapcoin... Posting nonsense and than re-posting the reason why you are here... Saying PoS is centralised and than promoting PoS coin is like saying you don't smoke with cigar in your mouth... Your credibility is 0 and somebody needs to ban you...
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
who did feed the troll by try give him a serious answer....

„mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.“
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
interesting that while a coin like ETH hasn't found the way to make a move towards a fair PoS scheme, DMD has both PoS and Masternodes. But yeah, you just keep selling that smoke.

ETH codebase can be used to run it POS only http://artis.eco will proof that soon as industry first

the reason why lot coins stay POW is because big stakeholder did invest a lot of money in miningfarms
they gather hashrate more then coins
they belive in mining more then hold the coins

POS is different
be a active node supporting and securing the network and hold some coins
and u will get rewarded

save protection for a blockchain
without energy waste
without below 20 mining pools rule a blockchain

DMD Diamonds for example have the coins that secure the chain spread over many many many users

No it won't be an industry first.
Vechain will be an industry first from token to POS..
Now that they have partnered with BMW..
https://youtu.be/B8kL-h-P7uE

I'll throw you a bone..
A true Proof of stake mechanism that works for all..
When it gets re-branded to VeT,and the mainnet is up,this is going to be an excellent Proof of Stake Coin.
Rebranded February 26..

Check out potential earnings with the Thor calculator..
https://thorcalculator.com/
Under 10000 Regular staker
10000- 49,999 Thor = Strength node
50000- 149,999 Thor = Thunder Node
150k- 249,999 Thor = Mjolnir Masternode
250k and up Thor = Thrudheim Masternode (Max node count 101)

1) VeChain (VEN) is currently an ERC-20 token.

2) The rebranding process is currently and has been under way. The official rebranding ceremony is taking place on February 26th, 2018. As part of the rebranding process that is taking place, "VeChain" will be renamed to "VeChain Thor"; "VEN" to "VET".

3) It will stop being an ERC-20 token upon the release of the mainnet in Q2 of 2018 (around June/July). Until that time, it is fully supported by MyEtherWallet because it is still an ERC-20 token.

4) There is no "swap" coming until the launch of the mainnet. For now, it is just a name change. More information will be given to us closer to the mainnet launch.

IF you thought like these fellas it wouldn't  have taken you 4 years to go from something to nothing..
I'll drop by again as soon as you hit under 100000 sats..
IF you had the tiered setup, at least it won't be so one sided..
I'm not promoting fuck all here,your all big boys and girls you can do your own research, and make your own decisions..
I'm promoting the idea.. of a layered tier masternode..

Democracy: the process by which the votes of two idiots count for more than the vote of one wise man..

we dont discuss here politic system of democracy or feudal system or whatever

we discuss here about decision making in a decentralized project

and here its clear the best way to go new paths

give strongest voice in decision finding to the people who are affected most by the decision

and the real wise man is who know that he know nothing

for my taste u seem to think u know a lot better then everyone else a bit to much
If its truly decentralized what do you need a vote for???
Are you trying to cover your ass or change the subject??
I know this,
You've been trying to reinvent the wheel at every avenue for the strongest voice,yet the weakest link
in any chain breaks and the whole chain fails..
Top down thinking as always..
legendary
Democracy: the process by which the votes of two idiots count for more than the vote of one wise man..

we dont discuss here politic system of democracy or feudal system or whatever

we discuss here about decision making in a decentralized project

and here its clear the best way to go new paths

give strongest voice in decision finding to the people who are affected most by the decision

and the real wise man is who know that he know nothing

for my taste u seem to think u know a lot better then everyone else a bit to much
Masternode holders are the ones who have invested the most, and who also have the most to lose. I think it makes perfect sense the have masternode holder voting.

If you think that is "centralised", then crypto itself is pretty centralised. Large holders can influence the price a lot more than small ones...

I'm not sure who are you trying to sell that smoke to, as if all crypto were based off PoS and Masternodes.
PoS is even more centralized as BTC core and cash with Bitmain level of huge ASIC farms, every bit like it, only PoW is more secure than PoS, and at the same time masternodes are every bit like a pyramid scheme, interesting that while a coin like ETH hasn't found the way to make a move towards a fair PoS scheme, DMD has both PoS and Masternodes. But yeah, you just keep selling that smoke.

POW is more secure than POS?
What kind of nonsense are you talking about.
A bunch of hungry miners consuming on their farms hundreds of kilowatts of electricity and jumping from pool to pool for quick profits, according to your theory very reliable system supporting the network.
You think Masternode is a pyramid? - the system allows you to make quick transactions and has several unique features (voting and auxiliary functions for easy wallets) - more ignorant statements I have not heard.
What did you forget in the DMD?
Find yourself any other coin for criticism and wait for your wealth.

LMAO, Masternodes and Slavenodes brought to you by Diamond..
Helping to secure the masters future..
Nothing like getting less than a Unit .8 blah,blah blah Diamond
while the master doubles up..
Sounds just like the mining days, .2 blah,blah,blah.

I forgot it is not a mineable coin anymore..
YET every web site from coinmarketcap,coingecko,coincompare etc
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/Diamond/
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/dmd/overview < a laughable read
says that diamond is a mineable coin..
Did the devs just fail to update the proper people or do they enjoy the misinformation and disinformation?

Master vote on the horizon... Slaves get no vote..

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
Hello! Why there are no payments for the purse for cloud mining? Since 02.10.2018 there are no payments, what happened?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30086070
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello! Why there are no payments for the purse for cloud mining? Since 02.10.2018 there are no payments, what happened?
legendary
interesting that while a coin like ETH hasn't found the way to make a move towards a fair PoS scheme, DMD has both PoS and Masternodes. But yeah, you just keep selling that smoke.

ETH codebase can be used to run it POS only http://artis.eco will proof that soon as industry first

the reason why lot coins stay POW is because big stakeholder did invest a lot of money in miningfarms
they gather hashrate more then coins
they belive in mining more then hold the coins

POS is different
be a active node supporting and securing the network and hold some coins
and u will get rewarded

save protection for a blockchain
without energy waste
without below 20 mining pools rule a blockchain

DMD Diamonds for example have the coins that secure the chain spread over many many many users

I'm not sure who are you trying to sell that smoke to, as if all crypto were based off PoS and Masternodes.
PoS is even more centralized as BTC core and cash with Bitmain level of huge ASIC farms, every bit like it, only PoW is more secure than PoS, and at the same time masternodes are every bit like a pyramid scheme, interesting that while a coin like ETH hasn't found the way to make a move towards a fair PoS scheme, DMD has both PoS and Masternodes. But yeah, you just keep selling that smoke.
How is PoS more centralized than PoW mining cartel? Explain please... Any investor who has a PoS coin can stake, even from 0.01, while to get a mining rig you need much more money and mostly rich people have them... So staking can be done on any laptop or PC or even cheapest hardware like Rasbbery Pi, so it is spreaded accross globe. While mining is done by high end individuals and companies in one selected place, where electricity is cheap... You will not find a mining farm in a place with el. cost of 0.2€ per kw/h, while you will find plenty of staking in that area... Not to mention PoS is not consuming electricity as mining is and it is better for the enviroment...

So again explain your theory to me, how is PoS more centralized...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

POW is more secure than POS?
What kind of nonsense are you talking about.
A bunch of hungry miners consuming on their farms hundreds of kilowatts of electricity and jumping from pool to pool for quick profits, according to your theory very reliable system supporting the network.
You think Masternode is a pyramid? - the system allows you to make quick transactions and has several unique features (voting and auxiliary functions for easy wallets) - more ignorant statements I have not heard.
What did you forget in the DMD?
Find yourself any other coin for criticism and wait for your wealth.
Activity: 38

legendary
How many coins needed for POS staking ?

200 DMD will find if ur wallet is 24/7 only in staking mode
on average 1 block per 10 days

to find blocks more often u need more coins
if u have less coins u will find block less often

100 DMD like once every 20 days
50 DMD like once every 40 days

still luck have shortterm impact

ur 50 DMD might find 4 blocks in a month
and its also possible with bad luck find 5 months no block with ur 50 DMD

the more DMD u have the more often u stake a block the less impact luck have and u will be close to estimated average values
Activity: 72
How many coins needed for POS staking ?
Activity: 175
not enough volume for another.

yet.
Activity: 165

so we need feedback of people willing to play marketmaker on the  cryptobridge decentral exchange
Most volume is on Bittrex and I think this will stay that way. Livecoin has some volume and is good because of DMD/USD pair, but if Bittrex is planning to add FIAT than I think it would be better to focus on DMD/USD pair on Bittrex. It would make sense to add an exchange that is traded by Asian traders like Binance, but I hear listing there is too expensive.

DMD Diamond will get listed on Upbit, sooner or later and this will cover Asian exposure.

so we need feedback of people willing to play marketmaker on the  cryptobridge decentral exchange
Most volume is on Bittrex and I think this will stay that way. Livecoin has some volume and is good because of DMD/USD pair, but if Bittrex is planning to add FIAT than I think it would be better to focus on DMD/USD pair on Bittrex. It would make sense to add an exchange that is traded by Asian traders like Binance, but I hear listing there is too expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: