Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 2. (Read 147969 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Still no news from the Robber
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
woké michel
any news from the robber ?
Activity: 4
This is how things usually ends.

In case he runs succesfull mining pool maybe he could have more money than he stole and sold for funny prices month ago.
Activity: 59
Phonetic, you stole $800 worth of Doge from me.
Money I need for a car and repairs. It's 6F in the mornings here, without windchill. My only vehicle is a motorcycle with an aircooled engine.
Ignoring comfort issues, as soon as I start moving, the engine drops below operating temperature.
I can't work until I get a car or until summer starts.
This is really fucking me over here.

If the dude fucking cared about what he's stolen from any of us he'd have done the right thing by now.

We've lost.

On the bright side, Karma is a bitch. He'll get his.
Activity: 36
Phonetic, you stole $800 worth of Doge from me.
Money I need for a car and repairs. It's 6F in the mornings here, without windchill. My only vehicle is a motorcycle with an aircooled engine.
Ignoring comfort issues, as soon as I start moving, the engine drops below operating temperature.
I can't work until I get a car or until summer starts.
This is really fucking me over here.
Activity: 9
I have about 150000 dogecoins on doge.scryptpools.com. I knew that the site was down. The owner said he would pay to every miner. Did he do this? If yes, how to ask him to pay me back???

dogecoins: about 150,000
username: macarthor
Activity: 54
good luck guys I lost about ~60000k coins which back then wasn't worth very much, but now it seems like this is definitely worth pursuing for some of you guys with the larger balances.   
Activity: 59
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I bet he's kicking himself having sold our DOGE's so quick! 6 fold increase since he stole them.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Any word back from the law firm?
Activity: 53
"[ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED"

So this pool is closed forever...and we lost money.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
Activity: 39
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
muchdogecpumine, could you provide us with an update regarding new developments on the legal front?

I provided the law firm with a detailed explanation of our case, I am waiting to hear back from them.  I'll get on them again tomorrow if I haven't heard back by then.
Great work buddy!  Cool
Activity: 2
Count me in for another 10k for the retrieval bounty. Phonetic seems to have done nothing to mend his reputation.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
246k doge stuck..
So what is the situation for now?

You can donate those coins or some of them to helping to find/prosecute the thief.
Activity: 2
246k doge stuck..
So what is the situation for now?
Activity: 36
muchdogecpumine, could you provide us with an update regarding new developments on the legal front?

I provided the law firm with a detailed explanation of our case, I am waiting to hear back from them.  I'll get on them again tomorrow if I haven't heard back by then.
Activity: 7
lost around 80k
u/n: microman2006
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
He was trying to get a feel on if he could do a double scam and get people back mining him free coins.
Obviously, it did not go over too well.  Roll Eyes
He got scared and hasn't come back.
He did come back once.

Scrypt Pools had many problems and many coins were lost due to multiple payout problems.

I was in over my head the moment the pool went past 500 mh/s.

I did my best to keep it running but I failed. I'm embarassed and truly sorry.

I will find a way to get enough doges to process the rest of the payouts and reinstate my credibility.

But it looks like there's nothing going forwards nor backwards. Both sides seem stuck a bit until his identity is released.
Pages:
Jump to: