Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 41. (Read 147982 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What happened to web interface? Apache down?

It looks like the pool is having some problems too right now - my miner keeps going up and down - getting a few shares and then disconnecting. It looks like it's back up for now at least though.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
What happened to web interface? Apache down?
Activity: 75
Other than the occasional website issue the pool seems to be running great. Thanks for dedicating so much time to running the pool.
Now that the major issues have died down I have a few issues with the mobile version of the website I wanted to ask about. What is the best way to report mobile site bugs? The mobile site seems to have a few minor ones that make it annoying to use and difficult to navigate right now.
Activity: 111
@Phonetic,

Just want to tell, the pool is running very good the last days. No real issues. Good work. Much fun.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 39
Hello !

I started mining since 15 minutes, but the website tell me that I don't work even though I'm mining.

What is the problem ?

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/51/1387729717-dogecoin.jpg

I don't know what your difficulty is, but are you mining on an S3 ViRGE or something from the 80's?  That low a hashrate might not even register on the website, and I'm not surprised you haven't had any accepted blocks.  It might take hours before you show a single accepted block, depending on how high phonetic still has vardiff set.
Activity: 292
Registration is open. Please check the news page for the latest update.
i is a 1.5Mhs
pool is a good
Activity: 196
Activity: 6
Hello !

I started mining since 15 minutes, but the website tell me that I don't work even though I'm mining.

What is the problem ?

It shows that you are mining on the website when you get an accepted block on the miner.

https://i.imgur.com/tBLcyBV.png
Activity: 2
i need invite too
3.3 Mhash
[email protected]
Thanks!
Activity: 5
Hello !

What is the problem ?

Activity: 4
I have 46mhs on 22 rigs and make 3 workers.Some of them give me really small amount of accepted shares and on pool have only 35mhs.cgminer workihg fine on all of them give me 46mhs but on site is 35mhs.What is wrong?
Activity: 10
Hey man could I get an invite? I'm at 1.5mhs. [email protected].. Cheers
Activity: 49
Nice work mate, the server is going good.

My vardiff craziness has settled down somewhat too. Gets a bit high sometimes but its still working ok.

Could I make a request please?

Any chance you can disable the basic front end that I see on my ipad, I'd much rather have the full site like I do at other pools. The basic one is just too basic Smiley

Thanks again

Grin
Activity: 112
Hey Phonetic, thanks for all your work on this pool. Occasionally bumpy but been a fun ride thus far Smiley

I've noticed a fairly good amount of orphaned credit/fee transactions and am wondering what is going on. Anything you suggest or want to look into it? Username is phatone17 on your pool, let me know if you need anything else.

Merry Christmas Smiley

bump??

Thanks Phonetic, your pool has been crushing it lately. Smiley

I've been keeping my eye on the orphans, however they will happen from time to time. There were a few more than usual yesterday, but this happens.

When there are orphans, everyone gets the same result.

I don't believe the orphans yesterday were due to a server issue, just a string of bad luck. Do not be concerned about it unless we see an abnormally large number of orphans in a short time period. If that happens, you'll know I'll already be looking into it.

I am monitoring the server around the clock, and the server has been performing well with the increase in traffic and miners.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you as well  Smiley
Activity: 23
Hey Phonetic, thanks for all your work on this pool. Occasionally bumpy but been a fun ride thus far Smiley

I've noticed a fairly good amount of orphaned credit/fee transactions and am wondering what is going on. Anything you suggest or want to look into it? Username is phatone17 on your pool, let me know if you need anything else.

Merry Christmas Smiley

bump??

Thanks Phonetic, your pool has been crushing it lately. Smiley
much worker increase, many hashrate! wow!
Activity: 49
registration is open for a bit apparently
Activity: 3
Need an invite: [email protected]
2 - 2.5 MH/s

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: