Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 40. (Read 147982 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm new to this pool  Smiley

I just joined about 30 minutes ago and have had 3 disconnects pauses while work is not available for like 40 seconds or so ... is this normal for this pool?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Manual payments have always been a touch slow for me, but they do come after a few hours or so. Not ideal, but I've seen worse! Loving the new withdrawal fee...genuinely appreciated as my mining is extremely slow!
Activity: 31
been waiting at least an hour and a half, no sign of my manual payout any time... What's going on?
Activity: 14
UPDATE:  Manual payment went quick for me.
Activity: 26
Yea. Same fo me. Been waiting hours for my manual payment
Phonetic can you please address the hours long wait for manual payout requests? It seems as though the system doesn't even process the order unless I spam it.

The payouts should be going out every half hour. Sometimes they may take 45 minutes if the database is behind.

A few hours ago the server was hit hard and mining went down, as well as the automated payouts. That has been fixed, so you should be receiving payouts.

When you request a manual payout, it doesn't process instantly. It marks your account as having requested a payout, and every 30 minutes (at xx:00 and xx:30 of every hour) when the payouts run, your confirmed balance is sent to your wallet address. Please don't try to spam it, if you haven't received the payout after an hour or two, post here or PM me.

4+ hours so far. Has been that way for every withdrawl I've made. I must say I appreciate the lowering of the fee for people like me who only mine 1200doge/day
Activity: 14
My payouts are WAYYYY behind too. Please look into this.  They were fine last night, last one I got was 3 hours ago.

My auto payment stopped and I have big back log. I just tried a manual payout and will see if that hits soon.

Thanks for keeping everyone up to date in this thread.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Phonetic can you please address the hours long wait for manual payout requests? It seems as though the system doesn't even process the order unless I spam it.

The payouts should be going out every half hour. Sometimes they may take 45 minutes if the database is behind.

A few hours ago the server was hit hard and mining went down, as well as the automated payouts. That has been fixed, so you should be receiving payouts.

When you request a manual payout, it doesn't process instantly. It marks your account as having requested a payout, and every 30 minutes (at xx:00 and xx:30 of every hour) when the payouts run, your confirmed balance is sent to your wallet address. Please don't try to spam it, if you haven't received the payout after an hour or two, post here or PM me.
Activity: 6
much annoy

I switched to another pool in the meantime. When this is back up, I'll probably switch back.

It's back
much annoy

I switched to another pool in the meantime. When this is back up, I'll probably switch back.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Not working now... waiting for work to be available from pool...
On and off whole day  Huh

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
Activity: 4
workers disappear again
Hot damn that's a lot of doges!
much money
wow
Website and stratum have been up and down for the past few hours at least. Website now seems to be working fine, but my miners are not connecting. Earlier my miners were doing great, but I could not access the website. Bummer. I'm sure someone is aware though and hopefully should be back up and running full steam soon. In the mean time I should probably figure out how to set up backup pools with cudaminer.

Are you still having trouble?

Looks like it is up and running smooth now. Cheers!
What happened to web interface? Apache down?

It looks like the pool is having some problems too right now - my miner keeps going up and down - getting a few shares and then disconnecting. It looks like it's back up for now at least though.

Should be back as of about an hour ago. Let me know if your miner is still having problems connecting.
Website and stratum have been up and down for the past few hours at least. Website now seems to be working fine, but my miners are not connecting. Earlier my miners were doing great, but I could not access the website. Bummer. I'm sure someone is aware though and hopefully should be back up and running full steam soon. In the mean time I should probably figure out how to set up backup pools with cudaminer.

Are you still having trouble?
Activity: 11
I'm having issues too, not sure if it's just me but the website seems fine, even though my miner keeps defaulting to my backup pool.
Pages:
Jump to: