Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 43. (Read 148014 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
How the hell is this possible...

I think that number is based on shares submitted over the last 5 minutes. Probably had a lot of hardware, and also got very lucky and found a lot of shares over a short period of time.

No dude, it's been like that all day!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Thanks. I feel better knowing that it's just not me.  Tongue
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
My payment hasn't been sent and I'm well above 10k Doge.

Please helP!

I tried messaging support, but got this: https://i.imgur.com/1CmOEDJ.png

Same deal - support link doesn't work.  I discovered, by being patient, that auto-payments take several hours to become initiated.  Phonetic; it would be great if you could look into this delay.  Other than this small hiccup, I find the pool to be pretty damn good.
Activity: 206
My payment hasn't been sent and I'm well above 10k Doge.

Please helP!

I tried messaging support, but got this:
Activity: 7
Activity: 14
Request for Invite please.

I have been mining Litecoin since May and just switched to Dogecoin and the other pools I am trying don't work well and are glitchy.  From what i have read this is the best one.

I finally joined the forums after being a long time reader.

I am already at 8.5 MH/s with 4 more R9 290s on the way.

Thanks.
Activity: 111
Hey, I've got 11MH/s ready!

How to I sign up?

Currently signup is disabled, there exist an invite system but this is also disabled until a new server is added.
Activity: 6
Hey, I've got 11MH/s ready!

How to I sign up?
Activity: 168
How the hell is this possible...

I think that number is based on shares submitted over the last 5 minutes. Probably had a lot of hardware, and also got very lucky and found a lot of shares over a short period of time.
Activity: 23
Why do manual payments need to be manually approved by the owner of the pool?
Activity: 10
Activity: 23
I just had 10 minutes of stratum downtime right now.
Not only is the website not reliable now, the mining is also failing. But I'm glad I just found out how to set failover pools in CGminer.
When will the new server arrive? And today, there seems to have been a lot of orphaned blocks.
Activity: 112
I've been using scryptpools for a few days now. The website doesn't work for me 24/7, but other than the website downtime this pool is fantastic.

Glad to hear that, we will get the website issues fixed soon.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Its working, forget my post.
Thanks!

All invite requests up until now have been answered, however the server is under very heavy load.

There will be no more invites until we get the new server up.

Stratum is working fine, but the frontend and database are getting backlogged every 15 - 20 minutes.

Please be patient, we are working hard on the new server which will fix the lag on the frontend and keep the database running smooth.

Hi Phonetic,

I got the invitation but the website stoped responding when I tried to register so I didn't manage to finish registration.
Can you pls resend the invitation?
Thanks.
omnik

My previous post:
Please send me invite for scryptpools.
I have currently 4027 KH/s setup and getting stronger each day.
[email protected]

Thank you in advance.
BR,
omnik

Activity: 11
Phonetic, thanks for the communication and diligence.
Activity: 14
I've been using scryptpools for a few days now. The website doesn't work for me 24/7, but other than the website downtime this pool is fantastic.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
All invite requests up until now have been answered, however the server is under very heavy load.

Stratum is working fine, but the frontend and database are getting backlogged every 15 - 20 minutes.

Please be patient, we are working hard on the new server which will fix the lag on the frontend and keep the database running smooth.

Hi Phonetic,

I got the invitation but the website stoped responding when I tried to register so I didn't manage to finish registration.
Can you pls resend the invitation?
Thanks.
omnik

My previous post:
Please send me invite for scryptpools.
I have currently 4027 KH/s setup and getting stronger each day.
[email protected]

Thank you in advance.
BR,
omnik
Activity: 39

are you speaking of the pool mentioned in the topic?  that charges a 2% fee?

wtf is going on in this thread

haha,

am i missing something here or are people asking for invites so they can get 2% of their shit yoinked?

You're definitely missing something... the pool fee is 0.5%.
Activity: 112

Activity: 111
Hey Phonetic,

I sent you an PM where I offer help, could you reply?

best regards,
PrDatur
Pages:
Jump to: