Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 57. (Read 148014 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi, newbie here!

Can someone please confirm whether my miner is in fact mining? What does the
5s
avg
A:0
R:0
HW:0
WU:0

stand for?

It says detected new block, so can I assume that all is OK?

Thanks!

It doesn't look like it's working as your hash rate is 0.000. What is your hardware for your miner?
Activity: 89
Hi, newbie here!

Can someone please confirm whether my miner is in fact mining? What does the
5s
avg
A:0
R:0
HW:0
WU:0

stand for?

It says detected new block, so can I assume that all is OK?

Thanks!
Activity: 224
The World’s First Blockchain Core
If you had trouble connecting, try it again, I've adjusted some settings that might fix that issue. Let me know if you can / can't connect so I can look into it again if what I changed didn't fix your problem.

now works
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I don't know what it is, but with this and the other doge pool I've tried, I am able to connect, but only after my cudaminer gives me 1-3 failed connection errors.  For anyone having trouble connecting, try leaving your miner running for a few mins before giving up.

Thank you for all the work you've put into this Phonetic.  I prefer your pool over the others.  Hope the front end issues get worked out soon.  Cheers!
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I also would like to know how long it takes to receive a manual paymant, and it there a minimum, I am not revieving many coins as I am cpu mining.  Thanks
If you had trouble connecting, try it again, I've adjusted some settings that might fix that issue. Let me know if you can / can't connect so I can look into it again if what I changed didn't fix your problem.
Activity: 28
Hi, can you lower the Automatic Payout? Also, how long does it take to receive the manual payout? Thank you.
Activity: 6
newbie call here. cannot setup mining. got error:

http://s29.postimg.org/jotixwnzr/pic.jpg

cmd line:
Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.com:3333 -u xxxxx.1 -p xxxxx -I 11

same here

If you both read the 3rd line of the cmd, you can see it's have difficulty connecting to the pool. It's most likely nothing wrong your end, but pool end.
I've been hitting the same message for ages, unfortunately giving up on DOGE now and continuing to mine Litecoins as they at least provide me a break even Tongue (Taking into account electrical costs, internet and pool uptimes Tongue)

Here's your answer from me doing a quick test:
Code:
C:\Users\Iselia>paping doge.scryptpools.com -p 3333 -c 100
paping v1.5.5 - Copyright (c) 2011 Mike Lovell

Connecting to dc-2890f79c.scryptpools.com [162.243.64.168] on TCP 3333:

Connection statistics:
        Attempted = 100, Connected = 27, Failed = 73 (73.00%)
Approximate connection times:
        Minimum = 0.00ms, Maximum = 100.53ms, Average = 24.30ms
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

cmd line:
Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.com:3333 -u xxxxx.1 -p xxxxx -I 11

same here
Activity: 224
The World’s First Blockchain Core

cmd line:
Code:
You should have gotten paid out by now. If not, please send me a PM.
Activity: 15
I'm still missing about 300,000 Dogecoin worth of work that went on during the DDoS, which was said to be "OK" even though the front-end was down. My machines were definitely hashing and getting valid Accepted returns during that time too.

Is there work being done to manually pay these out?
Activity: 8
So I tried to do a payout for ~22k almost 24 hours ago now and still nothing...what's going on with this pool?
Activity: 22
Any reason I can't get any work?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Est. Shares 104110 (done: 2058.64%)
Pool Valid 2143253

Undecided Undecided Undecided

I need to find a new pool.
Activity: 4
Got a payout of only the first 180 doge (out of the 5-8k daily I should expect from my workers), and it took 24 hours to transfer to my wallet.

The dashboard shows my workers doing kh/s, but 0 doge confirmed/unconfirmed since yesterday.

One stats page shows me making 8100 doge/day, but then I actually have 0.

What pool should I use instead?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have registered twice now, both the same log on details etc, and it said i am now registered. But when i go back to the site and try to log-on it says
Unable to login: Invalid username or password even though my registration was passed.
Activity: 7
The pool is terrible atm. Payouts takes ages. Getting a block took us 9 hours ...wtF? I'm getting 3 times more doge in other pools.
Activity: 6
Seems like the pool is hit and miss for me too;

C:\Users\Iselia>paping doge.scryptpools.com -p 3333
paping v1.5.5 - Copyright (c) 2011 Mike Lovell

Connecting to dc-2890f79c.scryptpools.com [162.243.64.168] on TCP 3333:
Connection statistics:
        Attempted = 83, Connected = 27, Failed = 56 (67.47%)
Approximate connection times:
        Minimum = 0.00ms, Maximum = 127.53ms, Average = 30.93ms

Not a very promising result. x-x;
Activity: 106
the pool is terrible, it took ~16hrs for a withdrawal whereas most other pools are instant, and, in the short time test, I earned *way* more on another pool.

sort it out please!
Pages:
Jump to: