Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 58. (Read 148014 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
pool down for sad doge Sad

Activity: 112
With the pool being down would this mean a delay in payouts? What is the normal time for payouts?

Have you set the payout threshold?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
With the pool being down would this mean a delay in payouts? What is the normal time for payouts?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Much error!

With bfgminer (could that be a problem? I enabled scrypt at ./configure):

Command: bfgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.com:3333 -u xprise -p (this is also my workers info)

Error:

[2013-12-17 00:23:13] Waiting for devices; press 'M+' to add, or 'Q' to quit
 [2013-12-17 00:23:13] Probing for an alive pool
 [2013-12-17 00:23:17] pool 0 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)

What now?

Did you make a worker on the pool?

then it should be -u .

example: pool user name is bob and the worker name is jim: -u bob.jim
Activity: 4
Much error!

With bfgminer (could that be a problem? I enabled scrypt at ./configure):

Command: bfgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.com:3333 -u xprise -p (this is also my workers info)

Error:

[2013-12-17 00:23:13] Waiting for devices; press 'M+' to add, or 'Q' to quit
 [2013-12-17 00:23:13] Probing for an alive pool
 [2013-12-17 00:23:17] pool 0 JSON stratum auth failed: (null)

What now?

Activity: 42
Phonetic, I've been trying to do a cash out for about a day. Any ETA when I can expect this to process? Thanks.
Yes,the pool started working again.It's quite a good one,despite the downtimes that several pools had.

DDoS has been affecting us since Wednesday of last week. I believe I have resolved the DDoS issue.

We're now working to improve the frontend interface. If the website goes down, do not worry, it's just visual. Stratum will be up, and as long as your miner is connected and submitting shares you will get paid out on all of them.
Activity: 56
Yes,the pool started working again.It's quite a good one,despite the downtimes that several pools had.
Activity: 83
Hey can you make an option so users can choose if they want to see their hash rate in MH/S or KH/s

all the doge pools seem down!
I'm mining on www.dogepool.net form this monrning, I have shares (yay!!) but still not maturating any unconfirmed doge....what's happening?!

We're back up. It should work now!
Activity: 29
all the doge pools seem down!
I'm mining on www.dogepool.net form this monrning, I have shares (yay!!) but still not maturating any unconfirmed doge....what's happening?!
Activity: 140
sigh still down despite all the good work, hope it goes up again soon OP
Activity: 11
I think so too, but it seems that I can still farm using a different pool. But I prefer this one the other pool seems to have too much H/s and I am only getting 100-200 Dogecoins per round. Are we still able to withdraw the coins from the website? or do I need to wait till it's stable.
Good Thing for you guys the pool is working, but for me I am still unable to connect Sad too bad I prefer this pool compared to the others.
Do I need to change anything with my current settings? It was working last night.

Yep I am in the same boat. Still can't connect.

Stratum connection failed: connect() timed out!
Activity: 11
Good Thing for you guys the pool is working, but for me I am still unable to connect Sad too bad I prefer this pool compared to the others.
Do I need to change anything with my current settings? It was working last night.
Activity: 150

DUDE ! Phonetic YOU ARE A KING !!! Guys i can 100% Confirm Phonetic fixed the pool and am earning coins again !!!

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU  "Phonetic"

MybadOmen
Pool still not working for me

[2013-12-16 10:24:05] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.com:3333
[2013-12-16 10:24:05] 1 miner threads started, using 'scrypt' algorithm.
[2013-12-16 10:24:35] Stratum connection failed: connect() timed out!
[2013-12-16 10:24:35] ...retry after 30 seconds

Activity: 616
Merit: 526
Can the p2pools also be ddos'd?

I do have a question though why does under pool tab it say 0 for per day and USD/Day ? Also its nice to actually finally see coin but why is it sitting like this still ? Unconfirmed 9211.40861091  It seriously seems like the blockchain forked or something with the block chain seeing all pools are the same ? Or did someone DDOS every single pool at the same time including p2p? Something is seriously wrong and i don't think its all your pool Mate. What i do know is blocks are being found l;like crazy so someones getting rich.

Love My Dogs and seen this Coin and had to mine it. Or should i say am trying to mine it lol.

Best of luck fixing the pool i hope you get it.

MybadOmen
We're back up with Cloudflare to mitigate the DDoS attacks. SQL performance has also been improved. Will need to tweak, but we should be ok going forward.

we will see Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: