Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 101. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hi, how is it possible, I got xxx.0001 total minted, but I have not any TX 30.0001 and I'm not on a fork?

doesnt sound good  Undecided

Id backup wallet.dat, then wipe data folder and start blockchain again. It loads pretty quickly so its not a real big deal
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
keep the good work guys!!
reach me when you get into nova addcoin list!

Thanks bro! Appreciate your support.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
keep the good work guys!!
reach me when you get into nova addcoin list!
Our efforts to warn the community were partially successful although we did face some backlash from the other threads for making such bold statements.
I appreciate everyone's support on this matter and am somewhat pleased with the result.

What the marijuana cryptocurrency community really needs is innovation and a long-term commitment.

"In business, what's dangerous is not to evolve" - Jeff Bezos - Amazon CEO
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Seemed, the DopecoinGold always ready to competet with competitors marijuana business  Wink
Great jobs team!

Yes, CryptoSmile.  Dopecoin Gold will be the premier MJ coin and has a real business model.  Thanks for being part of this community CryptoSmile! Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Seemed, the DopecoinGold always ready to competet with competitors marijuana business  Wink
Great jobs team!
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Hi, how is it possible, I got xxx.0001 total minted, but I have not any TX 30.0001 and I'm not on a fork?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Great website! thx for keeping DOPE alive.

Thanks CryptoThreads!  Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Great website! thx for keeping DOPE alive.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hi,

new here

great website!!

team seems motivated and working
awesome!!

I would hardly suggest to get included in other exchange.
Being only in 1 exchange is a risk, because you dont have where to trade your coins in case of delisting.
(This is why havent bought this to diversify within the weed sector previously)
Having another exchange will mitigate that risk, and atract new investors

seems cryptopia has change their method to include new coins.
not sure, but they use to had a voting system where you used DOT
just contact them trought support providing them website, github and thread links

NovaExchange is also a great exchange, with a growing volume.
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/
I can help you to get listed there.
let me know.

great to have research dope again after a few years watching it

Hi Rw13enlib88,

We are actively going to get on cryptopia because you do raise a good point regarding delistment issues.  They had an old voting system and now have throw that away.  I'll check out NovaExchange great advice!  thanks for the great feedback.
Activity: 1
Merit: 100
Is there an updated peer list someone can post? I only have 2 active connections.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
let the FUD begin.

I posted the previous post in several marijuana-related threads and expect to see some backlash.

Hopefully, the community agrees with my statements and acts intellectually instead of emotionally. If not, I hope that my statements were able to, at the very least, make people think.

Well this is why I never sold my DOPE! Because you guys are awesome!

I will hold for a few more years!

Thanks Serje!

This def. a long-term play on this coin. We appreciate your support!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Can you add the possibility to mine from the wallet ?

They switched entirely over to Proof of Stake

This is translated in the next way!

If you have some coins and you keep the wallet open you will mine 30 DOPE coins every now and then depending on the amount you hold!

Fascinating response from PotCoin, a copy and paste of their last vague update...

So once again we hear the same bullshit... Just wait guys, big things coming this year!

What about the supposed big time player from silicon valley that you said was joining the team and would be revealed what... 3 months ago.

Again we see the same song and dance.

Don't be fooled folks.
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
We have posted this here in response to Dopey feeling the need to promote his project in our thread.

Hello PotCoin Community,

We wanted to give everyone a quick update regarding the Winter/Sprint roadmap we posted back on December 29th. As promised, we will make our best efforts to keep the community aware of what we are doing and working on.

• We have submitted the Potwallet App to the Apple stores but got denied. As per Apple’s policy, No specific reason is given but their agent hinted that PotCoin as a cryptocurrency is not yet accepted on the store. We will continue to work with Apple and their requests hoping they will eventually approve the App.

• The Android App, everything went through fine and we are adding latest patches to it and will push it live soon.

• The new updates and features for PotWallet.com are done and are being tested internally, so far no major issues have been reported, Security is the most important thing for us and we want to make sure users coins are well protected so please be patient and we will release more news once it’s ready.

• We have signed an agreement with a Licensed Producer in Canada to offer PotCoin as a reward system and to accept PotCoin as a form of payment. The LP will release the news in the coming month.

• We have also been approached by some Medical Marijuana Sites in Canada that are looking to offer PotCoin as a reward system, more news will come next month.

2017 is going to be a big year for PotCoin and PotWallet. Many exciting news and developments to come.

Stay tuned fellow PotCoiners !!!

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
let the FUD begin.

I posted the previous post in several marijuana-related threads and expect to see some backlash.

Hopefully, the community agrees with my statements and acts intellectually instead of emotionally. If not, I hope that my statements were able to, at the very least, make people think.

Well this is why I never sold my DOPE! Because you guys are awesome!

I will hold for a few more years!
let the FUD begin.

Hi,

new here

great website!!

awesome!!

Being only in 1 exchange is a risk, because you dont have where to trade your coins in case of delisting.

just contact them trought support providing them website, github and thread links

let me know.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions bro! DopeCoinDude will contact you to make arrangements to get listed on an additional exchange. When we relaunched DopeCoin Gold we actually had to pay 1 BTC to Bittrex in order to swap.

It's funny.... looks like the new "marijuanacoin" turned out to be a complete scam and the dev ripped everyone off.

PotCoin's development team has basically left the project and throws up a vague update from time to time.... Wasn't there supposed to be a new All-Star partner coming from silicon valley that was going to be announced.... or was this bullshit as well.

And the remainder of the weed coins that have popped up are pushing fake volume on exchanges with bots and all kinds of dirty tricks.

DopeCoin is currently undervalued and showing low volume but I will publicly state that we have maintained our integrity over the years and have one of the best development teams within the crypto space.

I mentioned it before and I will say it again.

The business model that involves buying marijuana with DopeCoin's, Potcoin's, Weedcoin's, Douchecoin's, etc. Is a failed model.
We proved this within the first 3 months of launch and watched as all of our competitors failed to have success with this as well.
PotCoin even went to the Cannabis cup, had a Potcoin ATM machine, purchased radio ads, had Joe Rogan mention them and were featured in VICE.
Even with all of this "success", they were unable to gain a foothold in the marketplace.

Einstein's definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.

So how many more people are going to fall for the scam before the community acknowledges the truth of the situation.

Did you know that Apple is having massive issues getting traction with Apple Pay? Only one out of 20 people who have Apple Pay have ever used it and only 4% of those 1 in 20 people ever use it more than once! And this is coming from a company with thousands of retailers, millions of users, and billions in advertising revenue.

Do you honestly think that a marijuana-related altcoin has a chance to get mainstream traction or are we chasing ghosts?

At least over here at DopeCoin we operate in the real-world and you know that we are not full of shit or offering false promises.

We are the only marijuana-based altcoin that has admitted this failure and more importantly we are the only coin that has come up with a new gameplan and business model.

Thanks for believing in the project and congratulations on being able to see through the smoke and mirrors.

Dopey

P.S. Does this statement sound familiar?  "Any month now guys we will be listed in dispensaries and be an official payment system for marijuana"

This is complete bullshit and a total lie. Shame on those developers for deceiving the crypto-community over and over.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Hi,

new here

great website!!

awesome!!

let me know.

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Is there a fix for the dashboard info not displaying correctly?

Which dashboard are you referring to mr.kushbtc ?

I guess he is talking about the wallet dashboard!
Because no matter how many transactions you make the number stays at 0!

I will send you a photo in a PM Wink

Thanks for clarification! I'll check my PM Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: