Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 100. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Great to see this thread.

Put it on my watchlist and gonna dive deeper into dope to know everything about this coin Wink Cool

Glad to see you in the thread bud! If you have any questions let me know.

I think a different name for the service would be a better. Also nice 19 tabs Grin

You don't like reeferMedia ? I love that name!  Grin

I do to an extent I just feel something with a ring to it would be better. Kind of like HighTimes. KushmoreMedia comes to mind  Wink

I feel that reefer is just a dated term as well, I haven't heard someone use it since I watched Reefer Madness years ago. What about ReeferMadnessMedia? lol

It's pretty tough to find a good .com nowadays related to the marijuana industry due to the recent boom.  When I came across Reefer Media I really liked the brand ability of the name and decided to pull the trigger. Give me some time and I'll build out a sweet brand that you will love.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Great to see this thread.

Put it on my watchlist and gonna dive deeper into dope to know everything about this coin Wink Cool
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Looks like these bugs we have been talking about some time ago are gone. Fix should be included in the next release of the wallet.

Thanks, AnotherLateMiner. Looking forward to this fix in the next release of the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Looks like these bugs we have been talking about some time ago are gone. Fix should be included in the next release of the wallet.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
LMAO - thats why it is not traded. Volume of 100usd / 24h  Grin

Hey, whats up bro!

We are working on bringing DopeCoin back from the dead and the reality is that we have a very active development and social media team this time around. Sorry you got so butthurt about my recent statements in the Potcoin thread, it was the first time I posted in there in 3 years and I knew that my statements were going to piss some people off.

My intention was to shed some light on the scammy behavior going on in an industry that I helped pioneer and am passionate about.

We successfully identified and stopped a scam from happening today as a matter of fact and were able to hopefully stop the marijuanacoin scam from happening again

ok - but then also look in reality and come down with your "expectations" and outlook... It is just poor to go to some others thread and spam it down. It is even a joke when look in detail on coins & compare then market, volume and market cap.

Additional I would look your community also chill little... the "best" & "majour" coin - all others scam. lol

That is definately not make your project looking good & trustworthy. Also I would suggest to get back to the basics of a decentralized community and let users decide what project should look like. I would bet now nobody would have voted for that centralized ad-thing. In fact thats far all way off whole topic and a bet nobody would make with his cash. Proof yourself with provided results, not on cheap words.

Min€r - Nothing wrong with looking out for a particular niche ( in this case 'weed coins') and the bad actors in it. I believe Dopey and myself just shut down another weedcoin scam by intervening.  There isn't anything wrong with asking Potcoin what are there real deliverables being promised ? I'd expect Potcoin to the same to us.

Hey, whats up bro!

We are working on bringing DopeCoin back from the dead and the reality is that we have a very active development and social media team this time around. Sorry you got so butthurt about my recent statements in the Potcoin thread, it was the first time I posted in there in 3 years and I knew that my statements were going to piss some people off.

My intention was to shed some light on the scammy behavior going on in an industry that I helped pioneer and am passionate about.

We successfully identified and stopped a scam from happening today as a matter of fact and were able to hopefully stop the marijuanacoin scam from happening again

ok - but then also look in reality and come down with your "expectations" and outlook... It is just poor to go to some others thread and spam it down. It is even a joke when look in detail on coins & compare then market, volume and market cap.

Additional I would look your community also chill little... the "best" & "majour" coin - all others scam. lol

That is definately not make your project looking good & trustworthy. Also I would suggest to get back to the basics of a decentralized community and let users decide what project should look like. I would bet now nobody would have voted for that centralized ad-thing. In fact thats far all way off whole topic and a bet nobody would make with his cash. Proof yourself with provided results, not on cheap words.

Like I said bud, I'm here to get to work and bring innovative new ideas to life and see if they work. As an entrepreneur, it is my responsibility to ignore the naysayers and to believe in myself and my ability to execute.

It was not my intention to "spam" the Potcoin thread, the discussion got a little heated (as expected) and I simply laid my cards on the table. We have a difference of opinion on several matters and that's fair.

I appreciate your opinion and look forward to proving you wrong.

Warm regards,

Dopey
Activity: 359
Merit: 250

Hey, whats up bro!

Hey, whats up bro!

Activity: 1
Merit: 100
Could someone tell me where to find more peers and the setup for a conf file? All I have is 2 connections.
Any DopecoinGold social media campaign?

We are actually just having a meeting now bro and, although our social media team is already crushing it hard, we can probably put together some sort of bounty for community members to also get involved.

Additionally, we are considering a sig and avatar bounty, will have an answer by Monday for you:)

Translation bounties... I'm not sure these are actually effective? What do you guys think?

Oh and the android wallet is officially under development and we should have an update on that soon.

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Seemed, the DopecoinGold always ready to competet with competitors marijuana business  Wink
Great jobs team!

Yes, CryptoSmile.  Dopecoin Gold will be the premier MJ coin and has a real business model.  Thanks for being part of this community CryptoSmile! Grin

Activity: 384
Any DopecoinGold social media campaign?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I think a different name for the service would be a better. Also nice 19 tabs Grin

You don't like reeferMedia ? I love that name!  Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Can you add the possibility to mine from the wallet ?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

19 tabs is awesome!  Grin Cheesy
Can you add the possibility to mine from the wallet ?

They switched entirely over to Proof of Stake
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Is there an updated peer list someone can post? I only have 2 active connections.

Could someone tell me where to find more peers and the setup for a conf file? All I have is 2 connections.

Try this one:

Code:
addnode=188.68.52.172
addnode=85.214.68.75
addnode=37.2.133.145
addnode=24.212.28.237
addnode=37.120.190.76

Is there a fix for the dashboard info not displaying correctly?

Is there a fix for the dashboard info not displaying correctly?

Which dashboard are you referring to mr.kushbtc ?

I guess he is talking about the wallet dashboard!
Because no matter how many transactions you make the number stays at 0!

I will send you a photo in a PM Wink
Please send me too, I'll have a look Smiley

Hi, how is it possible, I got xxx.0001 total minted, but I have not any TX 30.0001 and I'm not on a fork?
It may be possible if you mined a block with a transaction fee added. Also, if I remember it right, there was a bug in this part of the code so it may count both confirmed and unconfirmed transactions. I'll look into it.
Well I'll be watching Potcoin and DopeCoin closely since they have the most longevity, any thing upcoming I should know about Dopey?
I wanted to post one more update before heading out for supper in beautiful Thailand.

This was posted in the Potcoin thread as an answer to one the community member's questions but I felt I should also repost it here for convenience.

Currently, the marijuana industry is unable to advertise their products on the mainstream advertising platforms as they are drug related and against those platforms terms and conditions.

As a result, the marijuana based websites are forced to use a service called Mantis which is an advertising platform specifically designed for marijuana-related businesses.

This new platform is still in its infancy and has around 350 websites on board. They also have a set price and virtually no competition allowing them to dictate the price that they charge and pay to customers.

My concept is to introduce Reefer Media, a 2nd option for that industry, which will provide a higher payout to website owners and cheaper costs to advertisers. The userbase will then be able to make/save more money and can easily swap their DopeCoin's for Bitcoin or fiat currency at will.

This will allow them a second option which will not only be more profitable but also provide the benefits that come along with operating in crypto.

The plan is ambitious and unique and will certainly be a challenge to pull off. Which is what I love!

If you had a marijuana-based website and wanted to make as much money as possible from your traffic... Would you choose the higher payout?

Looking forward to your feedback,

Dopey
Well, I think it's safe to say that I have officially stirred up the hornet's nest and possibly pissed off all of the other MMJ crypto communities. On the other hand, there are certainly some wiser members who agree with my statements and are considering some of the things that I have said.

In the meantime, we will continue to work hard and grow our user-base any way we can. Our social media efforts are proving successful so far and from time to time we receive information requests from new users wanting to join the project.

Thank you to everyone for your support and for having faith in our new mission.

Dopey 

Pages:
Jump to: