Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 17. (Read 635464 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Dope looking like it is staging for the next leg up in price. Should be an interesting next few weeks leading up to 4/20 Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Hey folks,

The DopeCoin dev team is making great progress with the Smoke Exchange and are working hard to deliver the Beta version of the platform sometime around the end of this month.

Additionally, we have prepared some new marketing strategies and partnerships in order to properly highlight the technical achievements accomplished by our talented development team.

We are preparing to release the worlds first self-serve advertising platform designed specifically for the marijuana industry and operates 100% on crypto!

Special thanks to Dr. Charles for the recent raffle and congratulations to the winner.

Well done on the smoke exchange,  all these ideas will bring the value up for sure! 

Wow this is amazing.
I can not wait for good news to come.
Marijuana is my friend to relax and do something beautiful  Cheesy
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey folks,

The DopeCoin dev team is making great progress with the Smoke Exchange and are working hard to deliver the Beta version of the platform sometime around the end of this month.

Additionally, we have prepared some new marketing strategies and partnerships in order to properly highlight the technical achievements accomplished by our talented development team.

We are preparing to release the worlds first self-serve advertising platform designed specifically for the marijuana industry and operates 100% on crypto!

Special thanks to Dr. Charles for the recent raffle and congratulations to the winner.

Well done on the smoke exchange,  all these ideas will bring the value up for sure! 
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
DOPE also listed on Moonstats: https://www.moonstats.com/dope
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Wow wonderful news!

Thanks! Cheddur for the addition. As the coin founder, I should be responsible for handling the profile and will send you a pm to confirm identity.

I will make sure this gets sent out on social media.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Hey folks,

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Alright guys! So I am up traveling in Canada right now but on Monday... The raffle prizes will be sent out. Considering we didnt even have more than 5 people who participated... everyone who joined the raffle won. Winner of the ledger nano s will be contacted via PM and they can decide to post their win here if they want. The Dope coins raised during the raffle will be sent out on monday to the remaining participants as well.

Awesome job on this Dr. Charles!  Grin
legendary
Alright guys! So I am up traveling in Canada right now but on Monday... The raffle prizes will be sent out. Considering we didnt even have more than 5 people who participated... everyone who joined the raffle won. Winner of the ledger nano s will be contacted via PM and they can decide to post their win here if they want. The Dope coins raised during the raffle will be sent out on monday to the remaining participants as well.
legendary
Amazing idea and good description. The only question is whether this currency is worth buying, and also whether it will be available to people living in the countries where cannabis is prohibited.

The beauty of crypto is that it is available everywhere although if cannabis is illegal in your country then there might not be much local use case for you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Yea honestly I am probably closer to 20% apr haha generating a couple thousand coins a day Smiley

How many coins do you need to have to be generating a couple thousand coins a day? Is it sufficient to keep the wallet open to start staking?

x=2000*365/0.2=3 650 000 DOPE
I try to keep my wallet open and staking 24/7. Ecrypt and unlock it for staking only.

Correct, it should be around 3.5 million.

You have to keep wallet running and unlocked for staking to get rewards.

That's over 3% of total supply - LoL , I cannot afford such an investment. My Dopecoin assets are just in the quantity scale that you got every day by staking Cheesy
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Amazing idea and good description. The only question is whether this currency is worth buying, and also whether it will be available to people living in the countries where cannabis is prohibited.
legendary

Holy cow! That is a typo... I apologize.... it was supposed to be 3/16 so everyone had a little time to enter. I corrected the post.

Would the people who entered prefer me to announce winner(s) tonight or leave open until 3/16?

Looks like there were no inputs after 10/03, so most likely everyone is ready to hear the results Roll Eyes

Or they thought it ended on 3/10 haha I will give it until this evening, if no one responds or buys any additional tickets then the ledger and dope coins will be issued to those who participated.
legendary
Activity: 1208

Holy cow! That is a typo... I apologize.... it was supposed to be 3/16 so everyone had a little time to enter. I corrected the post.

Would the people who entered prefer me to announce winner(s) tonight or leave open until 3/16?

Looks like there were no inputs after 10/03, so most likely everyone is ready to hear the results Roll Eyes
legendary
Dr Charles, Hi!. What's the situation with the raffle? It's Monday already.

legendary
Every year so far it seems all the cannabis related cryptos see a little spike in price around the end of March/Start of April because of 4/20
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1208
Dr Charles, Hi!. What's the situation with the raffle? It's Monday already.
legendary
a 4/20 event is a great idea. Perfect time to get some extra exposure
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Is there any event in the near future or any plans for 4/20? Because this is one of these dates where a lot of people are have their focus on weedcoins. But i still think Dopecoin is the most promissing of them all.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Love POS

DOPE runs 24/7 staking and supporting the network.

Pages:
Jump to: