Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 219. (Read 635458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
But actually, just wanted to pipe in a say two things:
1) Why is the wallet icon a shitty version of the actually DopeCoin image? It seems silly, you guys have one of the nicest looking wallet I've come across and yet here's a different icon for it. That bothers me for some reason.

It is a good point. We are re-doing the website and will have it launched most likely next week. I think we could take re-look at the overall dopecoin image ( the coin ) . You bring up a good point and will add it to a long list of to-do's.

2) I've only recently decided to grab some DopeCoin because of it being added to SRR. The reason I held out is the use of anti-gov-type talk and people in Guy Fawkes masks. It screams immaturity but yet everything else about the coin (save for the word "dope", but that's debatable) is so polished and professional. Have you guys ever thought of taking a slightly more professional approach? I know it would have helped me jump in sooner. "Anonymous" stuff, by which I mean Guy Fawkes masks and such, is an immediate turn off for me personally.

It really isn't so much anti-gov't , it was more anti-drug war , but I get your point. We want to make clear we should be able to do what we want and that is none of their business sort of thing. Dope has a "cool" type slang to it and doesn't have to equate to "drugs" per say.  We are looking to be more "brandable" if you want to call it that, but right I get your points. All in good time.

Anyways, just my two cents. I don't mean any offense by it, just figured I might as well say since I've been wondering since the beginning.

The adding of SRR will help spur some real use case for this coin as you'll finally be able to buy cannabis . Thanks for the feedback at least and glad you have some DOPE Smiley  
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer & Programmer

Only Sr. Members post in this topic...

Noticed this too.. Grin
C-C-C-Combo breaker..

But actually, just wanted to pipe in a say two things:
1) Why is the wallet icon a shitty version of the actually DopeCoin image? It seems silly, you guys have one of the nicest looking wallet I've come across and yet here's a different icon for it. That bothers me for some reason.
2) I've only recently decided to grab some DopeCoin because of it being added to SRR. The reason I held out is the use of anti-gov-type talk and people in Guy Fawkes masks. It screams immaturity but yet everything else about the coin (save for the word "dope", but that's debatable) is so polished and professional. Have you guys ever thought of taking a slightly more professional approach? I know it would have helped me jump in sooner. "Anonymous" stuff, by which I mean Guy Fawkes masks and such, is an immediate turn off for me personally.

Anyways, just my two cents. I don't mean any offense by it, just figured I might as well say since I've been wondering since the beginning.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Noticed this too.. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Setting a richlist is a good idea. Do it! Smiley

Richlist is a waste of time, as it can only see individual addresses, so you could have 2m coins over 20 addresses and not show up at the top of the richlist.

The customer is always right!

RICH LIST!!!
Activity: 532

Richlist is a waste of time, as it can only see individual addresses, so you could have 2m coins over 20 addresses and not show up at the top of the richlist.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

Activity: 774
Idea:

Get ruindays.com to accept DOPEcoin.

They don't accept any crypto right now.  With the anonymiser, it's a match made in prank heaven.  Cool

Haha just was checking it out it is a perfect match! I'll see if I can get in touch with them.  Cheesy

+1 This is awesome idea!
And if they don't collaborate, we could order those "gifts" from them to them..Wink
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Idea:

They don't accept any crypto right now.  With the anonymiser, it's a match made in prank heaven.  Cool

Haha just was checking it out it is a perfect match! I'll see if I can get in touch with them.  Cheesy
legendary
Idea:

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Just bought a lottery ticket Smiley

May the best man/woman win!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Just bought a lottery ticket Smiley
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
that and just a note, the block times kick ass.  Transfer is damn near immediate  Cool

Yes, lightening quick. I love it!  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Is there a richlist available?

Not yet. Been wanting to set-up one of those for a very long time.
legendary
that and just a note, the block times kick ass.  Transfer is damn near immediate  Cool
legendary
Is there a richlist available?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
Just bought a ticket  Cool