Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 221. (Read 635458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
The "anoymise this next" to the address bar is working just fine for peoples fyi!

What are you referring to?
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
The "anoymise this next" to the address bar is working just fine for peoples fyi!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
back on board

next stop, 1200 sats  Grin

Welcome back!  Cheesy

1200 satoshis minimum!
legendary
back on board

next stop, 1200 sats  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Almost 3 btc volume at bittrex. nice. guess we wont be delisted for a while.. Grin

Yes, looks like we won't have to keep dealing with that  Tongue
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Almost 3 btc volume at bittrex. nice. guess we wont be delisted for a while.. Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Good morning/afternoon/evening Dopecoin community,

We're hoping to have an anouncement for you shortly which could be very exciting for Dopecoin, please make sure to check back with us as we are just finalising some details on this.

A little bit more as I,  like you,  hate cryptic and long general update statements, but this is the vision Dopey and Dopecoin team put together since its inception to eventually happen and its with hours/days of happening so its pretty exciting for us.  

You all deserve a pat on the back for sticking with us through thick and thin!  For those who are new to DopeCoin the time is now to get in, for those who bailed out recently, you're welcome back!  Grin

Stay tune!

- DopeCoinDude & Team

edit: keep in mind, with BTC price falling this is a safe place to store some value as DopeCoin low price can only rise in price going forward based on the news.  It will only be one of a few coins with a real use case w/ volume attached to it.

edit 2: The anoymise this next to the address bar will be turn on shortly to allow fully anon. transactions.

seems like you should hold to them lovely squeezable DOPEs for a while!!!!!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
figures the price would jump after my exit  Roll Eyes

I guess your exit was good news ? lol  Grin
legendary
figures the price would jump after my exit  Roll Eyes
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Awful quiet around here lately.  Any updates on the status of the multi-pool?  How about a payment gateway?

We always had a payment gateway api , we are just busy bringing it back online shortly.  Aaron will be giving an update on the multi-pool shortly.

We've devy'd out different tasks for different people so everyone is working on something which we always know takes up time which is so limited these days. But, things are coming.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Nice job man! Where do you ship from? any info when will dope be listed as payment method?

Thanks! =)

In most cases the manufacturers ship from their locations. AudioSolutions is based in Lithuania, DeepSpar Data Recovery Systems in Canada. There's more to come and some of the upcoming products may be shipped from our offices in Estonia and/or Finland.

Can't say anything certain about the schedule, but we're talking maximum of weeks - not months.

Edit: from your payment method page: The only payment method we accept is crypto currency. At the moment we accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin and Litecoin. Several other currencies will be added to the list soon.

Oh, thanks for pointing that out! =D I'll fix it right away. =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Awful quiet around here lately.  Any updates on the status of the multi-pool?  How about a payment gateway?

It's quiet only on the surface... Wink

Altcoin.Center's CryptoShop has just been launched:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/

DOPE will be one of the upcoming payment methods accepted at this "only the highest quality" store of ours.

While it is possible that Aaron gets the official multipool up before I have the time to launch A.C's Worldpool, the Worldpool will have DOPE listed eventually as well.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Nice job man! Where do you ship from? any info when will dope be listed as payment method?

Edit: from your payment method page: The only payment method we accept is crypto currency. At the moment we accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin and Litecoin. Several other currencies will be added to the list soon.
Awful quiet around here lately.  Any updates on the status of the multi-pool?  How about a payment gateway?

It's quiet only on the surface... Wink

Altcoin.Center's CryptoShop has just been launched:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/

DOPE will be one of the upcoming payment methods accepted at this "only the highest quality" store of ours.

While it is possible that Aaron gets the official multipool up before I have the time to launch A.C's Worldpool, the Worldpool will have DOPE listed eventually as well.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Awful quiet around here lately.  Any updates on the status of the multi-pool?  How about a payment gateway?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Can someone help me with my old mobile wallet? I would like to transfer my 500 DOPE to the new wallet.... how can I do that?
Hello Dope Community,

Sorry for the silence, as we've all been working very hard ( as jyri mentioned ) behind the scene. Just wanted to provide two updates for which I can't go into details at the moment.

• New Website being built
  • One game changer if we get it for Dopecoin

The 2nd one is cryptic I know and why even have an update , but just wanted to let you know we are working here and more details are just around the corner.  

If you have any questions or concerns hit me up in PM or IRC.

Thanks all!

Well, I feel that this dev team has never let me down. I know something good is coming. Meanwhile waiting and buying more!

Thanks for the update, mate!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hello Dope Community,

Sorry for the silence, as we've all been working very hard ( as jyri mentioned ) behind the scene. Just wanted to provide two updates for which I can't go into details at the moment.

• New Website being built
  • One game changer if we get it for Dopecoin

The 2nd one is cryptic I know and why even have an update , but just wanted to let you know we are working here and more details are just around the corner.  

If you have any questions or concerns hit me up in PM or IRC.

Thanks all!
Glanced at bittrex for shits and giggles and DAMN!  Hate to spill the haterade in here but damn I'm glad im out.  Slaughter on bittrex, with delist to boot.

I do understand and am genuinely happy you didn't have to take any losses. Then again my own perspective is very different from those who mostly the the altcoin scene as a means to make more or less immediate profit.

The reason I'm putting so much energy into development of DOPE and other cryptos is a very long running process that has been going on for ages: that of developing open and functional currency systems to replace the biggest scam in the history of mankind called fractional reserve banking.

Although I have nothing against people looking at the values of the gazillions of coins out there, my personal take is that we're still possibly years away from the point when the value (compared to fiat) is worth giving much notion at all. What needs to be done first is the establishment of a solid foundation on which the cryptos can build upon.

While the technical level development of block chain based technologies has been absolutely beautiful to watch, the foundations have, for the most part, not been laid out at all. This is normal to any new technology driven innovation and it's not a problem per se, yet it does mean that the groundwork still has to be done sooner or later. I prefer sooner, which is why my focus has been and will be in doing just that, not worrying (at all) of the short term price fluctuations.

The moment we witness the collapse of the fiat currencies is the moment when those who have invested in crypto (either in the form of money or brain power) will start to get really wealthy. It's impossible to say when that will happen and which coins are going to be the ones the mankind as a whole chooses to trust, but happen it will and the choice of the coins can be affected by making sure that the currencies one decides to invest in are the ones that have what it takes (both technically and otherwise) to really make it big.

Hence my decision to keep investing in DOPE as well as the few carefully selected coins Altcoin.Center is supporting and working with.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
legendary
Glanced at bittrex for shits and giggles and DAMN!  Hate to spill the haterade in here but damn I'm glad im out.  Slaughter on bittrex, with delist to boot.
Jump to: