Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 235. (Read 635458 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 125
I do not want to show concern, i just ask, Aaron_m, Dopecoindude, Altcoin.center, any news?

Ended up having to write a new database system for the multipool as the old one couldn't handle the speed i needed data, but should be live soon, we can then start our bonus payments for mining.

I do not want to show concern, i just ask, Aaron_m, Dopecoindude, Altcoin.center, any news?

Things are moving along. Just taking a bit of time to get things squared away. Don't fret!  Grin

Ok, ty.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Things are moving along. Just taking a bit of time to get things squared away. Don't fret!  Grin
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
Hello everybody,
I've just discovered I have to swap my coins.
But I can't fill the form in the official website for swapping to V3: my old wallet now can't sync so I can't get the private key. did I miss something? Help me please...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Ended up having to write a new database system for the multipool as the old one couldn't handle the speed i needed data, but should be live soon, we can then start our bonus payments for mining.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
DOPE has had a long lifespan. There have been ups and downs to distribute coins. You can never prove who has which coins because someone might have 10,000 wallets but I doubt any single person or group of people have 21% or more of the coins like the infamous satoshi person/group has of bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1246
awfully quiet around here
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
the donation address from 1.page is actually under control of dopecoin?... want spend some coins for good work...or next projects..however

Do you mean the one in dopey's sig? I think thats a old v2 address, but I can set one up.
Yes, set new DopeCoin development fund  Smiley
the donation address from 1.page is actually under control of dopecoin?... want spend some coins for good work...or next projects..however

Do you mean the one in dopey's sig? I think thats a old v2 address, but I can set one up.
Activity: 658

I love the help this community is offering good stuff don`t see that very often
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
If you combine all the marijuana coins communities and devs, it would end up being the #2 cryptocoin behind bitcoin.

I just wrote about this here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9711657 .

I think there is a way to combine all coins "community presence " to make better aware of what we are doing outside each others own bubbles.

Valuing each coin is next to impossible... I agree a merge within these coins wouldn't be a bad thing... I think potcoin is the furthest ahead of anyone by a landslide as for real world adoption... Not sure how this all would scale...

Very good and interesting points everyone!

The value issue is indeed something that is not easily solved. That said, there is an idea brewing that may change the situation radically - without requiring any of the participating coin projects to do anything other than an agreement. We've been putting this together with Dopecoindude and will come up with detailed description ASAP - meaning, hopefully, as soon as next weekend. That's not a promise though since our hands are really very very full at the moment, but it's a goal that may well be reached.

Thank you all for such an amazingly supportive and positive take on the initiative! Many details are still unknown and no deals or promises have been made behind the curtains, but I can say with confidence that something truly unique is in the works which would benefit all of the 420 related coins immensely.

More info coming up soon - please hold on! Wink

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

If you combine all the marijuana coins communities and devs, it would end up being the #2 cryptocoin behind bitcoin.

I think there is a way to combine all coins "community presence " to make better aware of what we are doing outside each others own bubbles.

Valuing each coin is next to impossible... I agree a merge within these coins wouldn't be a bad thing... I think potcoin is the furthest ahead of anyone by a landslide as for real world adoption... Not sure how this all would scale...

The value issue is indeed something that is not easily solved. That said, there is an idea brewing that may change the situation radically - without requiring any of the participating coin projects to do anything other than an agreement. We've been putting this together with Dopecoindude and will come up with detailed description ASAP - meaning, hopefully, as soon as next weekend. That's not a promise though since our hands are really very very full at the moment, but it's a goal that may well be reached.

Thank you all for such an amazingly supportive and positive take on the initiative! Many details are still unknown and no deals or promises have been made behind the curtains, but I can say with confidence that something truly unique is in the works which would benefit all of the 420 related coins immensely.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Nice update. will be waiting for this.

I had great chat with altcoin.center yesterday morning and this guy seems to know what he is doing. he got his goals high, but still keeps his feet on the ground.

I agree goals are realistic... Obviously the more coins involved= more people working on it that is a great thing but these things take time...... Fuelcoin devs put over 50% into a third party account which basically caused the boom... Was wondering on thoughts here... I imagine the devs are majority owners

Sorry but 50% of what?

And regarding devs being majorty owners, we're not even close, remember we're not the original devs and the premine was very low and nearly all of it was given away, I know even dopey has a lot less than many people exchanged and hes spent thousands of dollars on this project.

50% of coins... It was just a suggestion... I wasn't aware none of the devs are the same figured SOMEONE was stock piling coins Wink

Sorry but 50% of what?

And regarding devs being majorty owners, we're not even close, remember we're not the original devs and the premine was very low and nearly all of it was given away, I know even dopey has a lot less than many people exchanged and hes spent thousands of dollars on this project.

I agree.

In the name of transparency I hereby announce that I have 47,467.130916 DOPE confirmed and 88,638.469218 DOPE unconfirmed in my wallet.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Thank you Jyri... I would have expected more Smiley I have 400K in the wallet right now staking away
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Sorry but 50% of what?

I agree.

In the name of transparency I hereby announce that I have 47,467.130916 DOPE confirmed and 88,638.469218 DOPE unconfirmed in my wallet.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

I had great chat with altcoin.center yesterday morning and this guy seems to know what he is doing. he got his goals high, but still keeps his feet on the ground.

I agree goals are realistic... Obviously the more coins involved= more people working on it that is a great thing but these things take time...... Fuelcoin devs put over 50% into a third party account which basically caused the boom... Was wondering on thoughts here... I imagine the devs are majority owners

Sorry but 50% of what?

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Activity: 774

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Uff ... anyone is left over a million dope and has turned into purchase orders . I hope it was the one with the wall in the sales order that is no longer .
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Jump to: