Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 236. (Read 635458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
what is superNET anyway?  I never bothered to look into it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I shot out a tweet to Mr. Cervantes with a link back to this thread.  We'll see if he's interested at all in what's being accomplished here.

One of the problems I keep having when I try to get people into DOPE is they quickly realize there are other similar coins and want to know about them as well. They then lose interest. If there was some way for all the marijuana coins to work together without "dev permission", that would be amazing.

I like what superNET is doing but I think it's a bit early on to know for sure. I guess we just wait until the future. Someone will figure out how to combine coins without dev permission one day.

If you combine all the marijuana coins communities and devs, it would end up being the #2 cryptocoin behind bitcoin.

legendary
Activity: 1246
I shot out a tweet to Mr. Cervantes with a link back to this thread.  We'll see if he's interested at all in what's being accomplished here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I have 3.0.0.3 wallet,but still 0 connections... Huh

Try these. Should work. Wink

addnode=seeds.altcoin.center
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.eu
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.us

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

working now.Thanks!

Good to hear that! =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 539
Merit: 500

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

working now.Thanks!
Everytime i check this thread, future of this coin looks brighter.

Great job devs and altcoin.center!

Nice to see own country men working here. Jyri, hit me up at irc sometime if you have time.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the support, monoxide! =)

What's your irc nick (the same?) and which network are you on? Couldn't find you at Freenode.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 774
Everytime i check this thread, future of this coin looks brighter.

Great job devs and altcoin.center!

Nice to see own country men working here. Jyri, hit me up at irc sometime if you have time.

Keep up the good work!
There is a man, Jorge Cervantes, he have a twitter https://twitter.com/JorgeCervantes with 12,7K followers, have a facebook page too but the most important, he have a youtube channel with many videos of cannabis, plantations videos, different crops, etc...a very wonderful channel. I wondered if perhaps could not contact him to propose a collaboration with Dope...some videos have more than 250K of visits. If we could get that man in his videos promocionase cart with Dope or simply to speak well in their tweets Dope would be a great promotion and engagement with the real world www.youtube.com/user/jorgecervantesmj/videos  The videos are a show to see.   Tongue

An excellent idea! =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 658
There is a man, Jorge Cervantes, he have a twitter https://twitter.com/JorgeCervantes with 12,7K followers, have a facebook page too but the most important, he have a youtube channel with many videos of cannabis, plantations videos, different crops, etc...a very wonderful channel. I wondered if perhaps could not contact him to propose a collaboration with Dope...some videos have more than 250K of visits. If we could get that man in his videos promocionase cart with Dope or simply to speak well in their tweets Dope would be a great promotion and engagement with the real world www.youtube.com/user/jorgecervantesmj/videos  The videos are a show to see.   Tongue

Good idea!

I'll see what I can do. It would be nice to reach out to more people like this no doubt.

Exposure is everything
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Good idea!

I'll see what I can do. It would be nice to reach out to more people like this no doubt.
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
Activity: 742
Thanks to user anotherlateminer the DopeCoin News blog is being updated !
http://dopecoin.info/news/

The rest of it will be updated shortly also!

Thanks again Anotherlateminer!  Grin

Really looks good !!
News blog is good,
Thank you for your work.
Activity: 658

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

26 connections here Smiley

Nearly done on the new multipool code, turned out to be a much bigger job that expected, always the way.

I'm a little behind on the exchanges, will catch up by the end of tomorrow.

Excellent news see what comes down the pipe!
Activity: 532
Nearly done on the new multipool code, turned out to be a much bigger job that expected, always the way.

I'm a little behind on the exchanges, will catch up by the end of tomorrow.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
Thanks to user anotherlateminer the DopeCoin News blog is being updated !
http://dopecoin.info/news/

The rest of it will be updated shortly also!

Thanks again Anotherlateminer!  Grin

Really looks good !!
Activity: 532
Any nodes there?I did download the wallet,but have 0 connections to network...

Make sure your on wallet version 3.0.0.3, you shouldn't need any nodes to add then.
Any nodes there?I did download the wallet,but have 0 connections to network...
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
seriously this thread has like no pics Undecided

perfect !  Grin
Jump to: