Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 239. (Read 635458 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Website uploaded to github as requested: https://github.com/dopecoin-dev/dopecoin-website

Please message me or dopecoindude if we don't notice your merge request
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
Ok.  I did over react a bit, it was uncalled for.  Embarrassed   
I'm home sick today and I'm agitated.
It's probably Ebola.

I just had a bad flashback of the Potcoin reddit about 6 months ago where people were demanding news and 100% gains every day or it was the end of the world.  It turned into a pre-school shitshow that pretty much tore the community apart.   Aaron's a good dude and he's working hard to bring DOPErs fortune and glory.   Maybe he could bring back poker to keep us busy while we wait. Smiley

Dnt worry, all we are in same ship...im not a daytrader and when i say something is only trying to help the project. aaron_m is making a very good work, i think i always start or finish all my posts saying that. Peace and dope 4all  Wink
It's probably Ebola.

I just had a bad flashback of the Potcoin reddit about 6 months ago where people were demanding news and 100% gains every day or it was the end of the world.  It turned into a pre-school shitshow that pretty much tore the community apart.   Aaron's a good dude and he's working hard to bring DOPErs fortune and glory.   Maybe he could bring back poker to keep us busy while we wait. Smiley

I do have access to the code for it, just means ordering another server...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It's probably Ebola.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
No need to get angry aaron_m , what he says is no nonsense . The marketing exists and is very important. When Apple before rolling a product begins to take partial images , filtering characteristics , heat the market makes for a very strong reason to maintain interest and create buzz . We know how it works cryptoland , much competition between coins and then one loses the opportunity and never recovered. You still are you working ? great, you can communicate progress , renew the OP , tweet more often, change the characteristics of dope on the website (even gets there 575M coin ) , try a coinssource interview , make a proof of dev , update facebook, something with the community, a survey for a change of logo , for example, etc... You have to move because the lack of news and media in this cryptoworld gets very nervous investors . It is my opinion and want to be taken as a positive.   Wink
+1.

Why should Aaron give two shits about peeps who bought in a few days ago and are just trying to trade out real fast for a quick profit?   There's no need to turn this into a Potcoin kindergarten atmosphere where the devs have to come out with some big announcement every day (whether its true or not) just to appease the paranoid and the day traders that really don't care about the coin anyway.   

The roadmap has been laid out.  Deadlines are being met.  Work is getting done.   He's only one fucking guy.  If you have confidence in him, vote with your btc and buy some more DOPE and point your miners at the multipool or just sell and move on.    Maybe everyone should try saying "thank you for bringing DOPE back" or "what can I do to help?" instead of just making demands that satisfy their own selfish personal agenda.  If you're only stopping in here for a minute to trade in and out, no one gives a hard fuck what you think or have to say.

Aaron, if you want some help and you'd like to package up dopecoin.com and dopecoin.info and put it somewhere I can download it I would be happy to go through it and update it with current info/links in my spare time over the next week or so.    Maybe then Dopecoindude could do a weekly or bi-weekly "state of the coin" snippet to put a stop to this fucking nonsense.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5075007
Day trader, yes. A few days ago, yes.

Updating the site? What a wonderful idea! I think I should offer my help... Oh, I've already done this last Friday.

Do you always react to any suggestions like this? It is not healthy.

Man, breathe out and relax.

I'm not angry, i was just trying to point out, asking for news daily, is not news.... and it distracts my time from actually getting on with things, I activity watch the thread and respond to any questions, which is where a lot of coins go wrong. 

There are only a couple of us in the team currently, if you want to join in and help with the media news etc side of things then please offer your services.

I've been asked to upload the website to git so users can help modifying bits, so will get that pushed tonight so that should save some time.

The unplanned exchange of coins after deadline also has eaten up a lot of time

Current projects i'm working on:

Multipool upgrade and promotion.
DopePay.... code done by previous dev team, needs security checking and beta testing
Auction site/sales site... basic code done, need to add new payment gateways and some kind of escrow.
p2p exchange, main code done, needs designing.

So as you can see, I have a lot to do other than saying "I'm working on x today, when I know its going to take more than a few days to complete"

As i said a few messages back, we're also working on contacting partners for the dope 4 dope peg price plan.

Also I have a full time job to keep doing too...
Great! It is exactly what we wanted to hear from you.

No one told you to post any daily updates, it is just stupid. But if there is a long period of silence, people feel disturbed, they visit the thread and ask some questions about updates - why not to give them what they want?

I much appreciate what are you doing, don't get angry and keep up the job. By the way, I'm still waiting for the site to be uploaded, I'm sitting home with an injury and have a little time to make some changes.
I'm not angry, i was just trying to point out, asking for news daily, is not news.... and it distracts my time from actually getting on with things, I activity watch the thread and respond to any questions, which is where a lot of coins go wrong.  

There are only a couple of us in the team currently, if you want to join in and help with the media news etc side of things then please offer your services.

I've been asked to upload the website to git so users can help modifying bits, so will get that pushed tonight so that should save some time.

The unplanned exchange of coins after deadline also has eaten up a lot of time

Current projects i'm working on:

Multipool upgrade and promotion.
DopePay.... code done by previous dev team, needs security checking and beta testing
Auction site/sales site... basic code done, need to add new payment gateways and some kind of escrow.
p2p exchange, main code done, needs designing.

So as you can see, I have a lot to do other than saying "I'm working on x today, when I know its going to take more than a few days to complete"

As i said a few messages back, we're also working on contacting partners for the dope 4 dope peg price plan, if anybody has contacts, please let us know, there may be a reward if the contact pans out, interested in legal and dark market contacts.

Please also bare in mind I have a full time job to keep doing too...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
When you work on things, you can post updates about what are you working on. People see that work is being done and become happy. It's called "news support".

So you want me to say "still working on multipool, still working on x other feature" every day? For me... news is when something new is happening, not when we're still working what we have already stated we're working on.

Fine, I'm still working on updating multipool, and we're also still working on pegging dope to dope (including anon wallet updates)
It is sufficient  Smiley

No need to get angry aaron_m , what he says is no nonsense . The marketing exists and is very important. When Apple before rolling a product begins to take partial images , filtering characteristics , heat the market makes for a very strong reason to maintain interest and create buzz . We know how it works cryptoland , much competition between coins and then one loses the opportunity and never recovered. You still are you working ? great, you can communicate progress , renew the OP , tweet more often, change the characteristics of dope on the website (even gets there 575M coin ) , try a coinssource interview , make a proof of dev , update facebook, something with the community, a survey for a change of logo , for example, etc... You have to move because the lack of news and media in this cryptoworld gets very nervous investors . It is my opinion and want to be taken as a positive.   Wink

Why should Aaron give two shits about peeps who bought in a few days ago and are just trying to trade out real fast for a quick profit?   There's no need to turn this into a Potcoin kindergarten atmosphere where the devs have to come out with some big announcement every day (whether its true or not) just to appease the paranoid and the day traders that really don't care about the coin anyway.   

The roadmap has been laid out.  Deadlines are being met.  Work is getting done.   He's only one fucking guy.  If you have confidence in him, vote with your btc and buy some more DOPE and point your miners at the multipool or just sell and move on.    Maybe everyone should try saying "thank you for bringing DOPE back" or "what can I do to help?" instead of just making demands that satisfy their own selfish personal agenda.  If you're only stopping in here for a minute to trade in and out, no one gives a hard fuck what you think or have to say.

Aaron, if you want some help and you'd like to package up dopecoin.com and dopecoin.info and put it somewhere I can download it I would be happy to go through it and update it with current info/links in my spare time over the next week or so.    Maybe then Dopecoindude could do a weekly or bi-weekly "state of the coin" snippet to put a stop to this fucking nonsense.

When you work on things, you can post updates about what are you working on. People see that work is being done and become happy. It's called "news support".

So you want me to say "still working on multipool, still working on x other feature" every day? For me... news is when something new is happening, not when we're still working what we have already stated we're working on.

Fine, I'm still working on updating multipool, and we're also still working on pegging dope to dope (including anon wallet updates)
It is sufficient  Smiley

legendary

It is sufficient  Smiley

legendary
get some news so we can move on Smiley

Hang on a moment, just let me magic some up.... sorry magic.exe failed, we have to work on things to create news.
Activity: 658
get some news so we can move on Smiley
There is a hard dump now  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Thinking about annihilating those stupid sell walls  Angry Cool
1 million purchased again and wall out...good

Yes watching too, surprising news should help some Smiley

I hate waiting on things coming as it usually does nothing for the coin lol   but I think after everyone seeing cannabiscoins run nobody wants 2 miss this

Well, 1 btc again in 100 sat sell...its obvious someone is playing with dope and prefer dnt see the price over 100-110

Probably being held down until news is released my guess

I hate waiting on things coming as it usually does nothing for the coin lol   but I think after everyone seeing cannabiscoins run nobody wants 2 miss this

Well, 1 btc again in 100 sat sell...its obvious someone is playing with dope and prefer dnt see the price over 100-110

I hate waiting on things coming as it usually does nothing for the coin lol   but I think after everyone seeing cannabiscoins run nobody wants 2 miss this
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Hey guys,

Can someone please summarize the changes that have taken place with DOPE? Other than the price "will shoot to the moon and beyond.." (obviously Cheesy ) what can be expected here?

Thanks in advance

DOPE changed of POW to POS and reduced the maximum coins of 575M to 200M...new wallet, anon, multipool and now the devs team are working in new features (see the roadmap in OP) much other things will be discover in the near future...u must think dope marketcap only can go up since here... Wink
Jump to: