Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 238. (Read 635458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hello DopeCoin Community,

Good news we are POD (proof of developer) verified!

As you can see, our commitment to the DopeCoin community grows as we march to bigger & better things! We've been through a lot , and thanks for sticking with us!

P.S

Happy ThanksGiving also if you celebrate that!
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Dopecoindude, what is your opinion of the 420 altcoin join force project?

Hi Bitcoinbcn,

I just dropped a note in there regarding it on Jyri's thread. I do think its a good idea and a good start. I guess it could be thought of as a 420 Altcoin Foundation to help support all the coins in this arena. DopeCoin has always been opened to things so we never count anything out. We/I are looking into it.

Hi!

Yup, the project seems to be quickly turning into a foundation like operation - a direction I very much like. To be perfectly honest, while the idea has been revolving in my mind for quite some time, the details are pretty much defined as the project proceeds. This means that whatever comes out of it should match with what the communities involved want to or do not want it to become. =)

My "hidden" agenda is simply to find ways to create a whole new level of stability and credibility into the alt coin scene. It's been a super interesting trip for me to immerse myself in all this über cool "stuff" during the last year or so. DOPE was what kicked it all off for me and the reason why I'm concentrating primarily on 420 coins has a lot to do with sentimental reasons. Wink

That said, I do believe it is ganja related coins in particular that hold the greatest potential of being able to work together, creating the kind of snowball effect that is required for altcoins to truly break into the mainstream.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Dopecoindude, what is your opinion of the 420 altcoin join force project?

Hi Bitcoinbcn,

I just dropped a note in there regarding it on Jyri's thread. I do think its a good idea and a good start. I guess it could be thought of as a 420 Altcoin Foundation to help support all the coins in this arena. DopeCoin has always been opened to things so we never count anything out. We/I are looking into it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
Dopecoindude, what is your opinion of the 420 altcoin join force project? like a global project i ask
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I've reuploaded site and sent merge request: https://github.com/lateminer/dopecoin-website

Feel free to make changes.

Thanks AnotherlateMiner!

Every bit the community helps the further we all push forward. Thanks!
What do you think about doing redesign in order to make site more nice-looking and informative?

Lets see what Aaron has to say here about it. Seems like a good idea Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
I've reuploaded site and sent merge request: https://github.com/lateminer/dopecoin-website

Thanks AnotherlateMiner!

What do you think about doing redesign in order to make site more nice-looking and informative?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Dear Dopecoin community,

I'm happy to announce that DOPE has been added to Altcoin.Center's addnode seed network!

We currently have four high availability servers providing speedy 24/7 access to the DOPE block chain.

More servers will be added shortly.

The addresses of the servers are:

addnode=seeds.altcoin.center
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.eu
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.us

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Thanks Jyri more contributions great job guys!

Awesome stuff. Good to have addnodes plus these are special ones! Smiley I'll e-mail shortly regarding the other things we were talking about!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Thanks AnotherlateMiner!

Dear Dopecoin community,

I'm happy to announce that DOPE has been added to Altcoin.Center's addnode seed network!

We currently have four high availability servers providing speedy 24/7 access to the DOPE block chain.

More servers will be added shortly.

The addresses of the servers are:

addnode=seeds.altcoin.center
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.eu
addnode=seeds.altcoincenter.us

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
legendary

People should really work all together to create one big CANN. GROWCOIN is just launched and has some nice features maybe DEV has to talk with dev of GROWCOIN so that both coins can explode and become a +$100k coin.

Great minds think alike. Wink

This is exactly the proposition I've been about to bring up, and I strongly support it!

As some of you may have noticed, it's been a takeover day in the 420 coin scene:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-stv-sativacoin-takeover-by-altcoincenter-new-official-thread-874071
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ganja-ganjacoin-takeover-by-altcoincenter-new-official-thread-874058
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cnd-cannabisdarkcoin-takeover-by-altcoincenter-new-official-thread-874053

The grand plan Altcoin.Center has for this coins is in the lines of placebo's proposal.

Merged mining & side chains are just some of the many possibilities.

Placebo, have you been in contact with the GROW developer?

It's time to get organized. =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
People should really work all together to create one big CANN. GROWCOIN is just launched and has some nice features maybe DEV has to talk with dev of GROWCOIN so that both coins can explode and become a +$100k coin.

and why not aid dope in the same way you helped a month and a half ago ? It worked fine then   Grin
legendary
It's not a bad idea, sort of collaboration could be good for DOPE and GROW both.

Have two coins ever combined before ?
"Collaboration" doesn't mean "combination" Smiley
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
It's not a bad idea, sort of collaboration could be good for DOPE and GROW both.

Have two coins ever combined before ?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Yeah, DOPE poker that my missus can play on her android tablet......that would be good.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
When you work on things, you can post updates about what are you working on. People see that work is being done and become happy. It's called "news support".

So you want me to say "still working on multipool, still working on x other feature" every day? For me... news is when something new is happening, not when we're still working what we have already stated we're working on.

Fine, I'm still working on updating multipool, and we're also still working on pegging dope to dope (including anon wallet updates)

Current PoD is a joke. I'm looking for someone to take it to the next step.

If done properly, I feel PoD can be the most useful tool. I would love to see youtube video updates every week. Even if the dev did nothing, just update that nothing got done. I don't see any negative effects from it. The devs would get famous within the industry appearing on talkshows/newscasts, the community would get inspired to help and investors would be more into the coin.

I like to go long on coins. I love that this coin is in POS mode now. I have a problem going long with anonymous coins though. The possibility of the devs starting a new coin and trading off all their old coins for the new coin is too big of a risk.

I don't think anyone wants another anonymous satoshi nakamoto who is going to get 21% of all coins and then disappear.

legendary
I've made the changes and uploaded to another repo: https://github.com/lateminer/dopecoinv3-website
Jump to: