Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 241. (Read 635458 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
there's nice sells @98-100 sats. someone wants to keep price from rising or even push it down...

it will occur as there is an buying

Yeah someone is trying hard 2 keep it cheap Smiley   Accumulation lol

That said.. stop being an asshole letter go!!
there's nice sells @98-100 sats. someone wants to keep price from rising or even push it down...

Yeah someone is trying hard 2 keep it cheap Smiley   Accumulation lol
Activity: 882
Merit: 250

Activity: 774
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
there is very little movement in this thread last two days . Some discussion would be nice. Now that the market moves some people do not say anything. Are developments going well ?

I think something big is happening behind the scene... Which that said the big three coins in this space... Cannabiscoin- 1500.... Potcoin 600... Dopecoin 90!?? Wink

So is possible, these movements of recent days must have a reason. In that case should not be time to go higher still as they have relocated a sale wall in 99 sat.
Activity: 532
there is very little movement in this thread last two days . Some discussion would be nice. Now that the market moves some people do not say anything. Are developments going well ?

Yes, there is just so much to do and so little time as always.

I think something big is happening behind the scene... Which that said the big three coins in this space... Cannabiscoin- 1500.... Potcoin 600... Dopecoin 90!?? Wink
Less than 1,3 btc to 150...good
Activity: 774
Now Dopecoin is under new management, with new roadmap, good features, good development, new markets...maybe devs can u talk with coinssource to make a coin review (it isnt) and maybe to make the devs verification. All helps, maybe an interview to explain the changes, the projects, etc...

+1

Althought some of those are already worked on, i think.

It's nice to see that this coin is really holding it's place and growing.

Good job Devs and Community!!  Smiley
Now Dopecoin is under new management, with new roadmap, good features, good development, new markets...maybe devs can u talk with coinssource to make a coin review (it isnt) and maybe to make the devs verification. All helps, maybe an interview to explain the changes, the projects, etc...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Today was a very good day for dope. Almost 6 btc of trades was unthinkable one or two weeks ago. There are many resistances in the way because there are many bagholders who only want dump his coins at the first opportunity that the price goes up a bit. Volume is the key, old investors must be replaced by new investors. Last 2 days market has good volume, If this goes well the price will go high. At moment so far we have risen from 175 to 138 in coinmarketcap , from 27,000$ to 40,000$ of marketcap, waiting good news of developers and with much room for improvement. I think +160.000$ of marketcap it would be possible to dope. thats x4 from here.  Wink

I agree with your analysis  Smiley
Today was a very good day for dope. Almost 6 btc of trades was unthinkable one or two weeks ago. There are many resistances in the way because there are many bagholders who only want dump his coins at the first opportunity that the price goes up a bit. Volume is the key, old investors must be replaced by new investors. Last 2 days market has good volume, If this goes well the price will go high. At moment so far we have risen from 175 to 138 in coinmarketcap , from 27,000$ to 40,000$ of marketcap, waiting good news of developers and with much room for improvement. I think +160.000$ of marketcap it would be possible to dope. thats x4 from here.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Suggestion - Might be nice if on your multipool.dogecoin that you could see some "payouts" .. i click the button and nothing is shown.. dead link or never paid out.. i like to see things working before I use them.. is it a glitch or what?

Yes its a glitch sorry, will work on it this weekend

Thanks again for all of your hard work.  Bittrex volumes show you're starting to restore the crypto world's faith in this coin.
Suggestion - Might be nice if on your multipool.dogecoin that you could see some "payouts" .. i click the button and nothing is shown.. dead link or never paid out.. i like to see things working before I use them.. is it a glitch or what?

Yes its a glitch sorry, will work on it this weekend
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
Hello everyone,

We are busy working on some exciting things. If we can pull of one of these exciting things it will blow the lid of everything!  Grin

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to all the dopecoin'ers!

Any updates?

Things are still being worked on Wink

almost back on first page on bittrex... I think i've seen this before Wink
Hello everyone,

We are busy working on some exciting things. If we can pull of one of these exciting things it will blow the lid of everything!  Grin

Any updates?

Things are still being worked on Wink
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I'm loving this coin!  Grin
Hello everyone,

Any updates?
Jump to: