Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 245. (Read 635458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hello everyone,

We are busy working on some exciting things. If we can pull of one of these exciting things it will blow the lid of everything!  Grin

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to all the dopecoin'ers!

Great, but help me please...why i cant send my coins of the wallet to an address?

Hi, make sure the address you are sending to is correct.
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
Hello everyone,

We are busy working on some exciting things. If we can pull of one of these exciting things it will blow the lid of everything!  Grin

Great, but help me please...why i cant send my coins of the wallet to an address?
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the wallet. I want to send coins and i cant. when i put the quantity and confirm the send the quantity change to red colour and no send. what is the problem?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Yup, definitely no hard fork.  We're good.  On to promotion.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Wow.  I thought the trolls would be coming out of the woodwork.  I tend to agree it's good not to inflate the coin.  My mining rigs need some work but once I get that sorted i'll be pointing them at the multi-pool.

Trolls are in the woods eating sh!t berries.
Activity: 658
Sorry been working on the interest problem, not sure why but you are all correct it didn't switch into super high and is still 10% a year.  We can either leave it as making the coin more rare, or hard fork.  I'm currently thinking leaving the coin more rare is better.
No hard fork, please Smiley

Time to concentrate on the next roadmap points: anon, marketplace, etc. And updating OP and website, of course.

We still have a lot of people staking coins right now about 10 connections dropped off today but all in all more than most.... Our time will come.. continue with roadmaps

My coins will be locked away at these crazy prices..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Sorry been working on the interest problem, not sure why but you are all correct it didn't switch into super high and is still 10% a year.  We can either leave it as making the coin more rare, or hard fork.  I'm currently thinking leaving the coin more rare is better.
No hard fork, please Smiley

Time to concentrate on the next roadmap points: anon, marketplace, etc. And updating OP and website, of course.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Wow.  I thought the trolls would be coming out of the woodwork.  I tend to agree it's good not to inflate the coin.  My mining rigs need some work but once I get that sorted i'll be pointing them at the multi-pool.

legendary
Activity: 2310
Kinda off topic but look how many SR members here Smiley

Dedication and hard work is always much appreciated

And it is more and more rare phenomenon in crypto Smiley
Kinda off topic but look how many SR members here Smiley
Does not seem the interest of 2% overstimulate purchases or help the price so I also think it's best to leave it and strive to encourage market.
Activity: 774

I would leave it also... as much as I want the 2% it will just be dumped on the market... Either way tho this coin can go 100x no problem so I am gunna side with whatever the community thinks!

I would also leave it 10%. so +1 to that
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I've seen what happened with SeedCoin when they had a super high POS period ... the coin got dumped to s**t in that period.
I was a bit scared that would happen here also... So, I'd also say .. leave it. Cheesy

I would leave it also... as much as I want the 2% it will just be dumped on the market... Either way tho this coin can go 100x no problem so I am gunna side with whatever the community thinks!
Activity: 532
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Coin swap update, we haven't had many swaps recently, so I'm going to say this is the last week of 1:1 swaps, after sunday will be 1:0.9, we'll use the remaining coins as a bonus for the multipool where we'll add a percentage to every reward making your payout worth more than the market price.  I'll post the address of the amount removed from the swap fund and added to the bonus fund so all can see.

The Multipool bonus i'm thinking of making variable, so the more miners we get the more the bonus payout is, so for instance

10MH/s = 1%, 20MH/s = 2% and so on, up to 25% maybe.  The idea is that you then try and get your friends to mine so you can all get extra coins.

Any thoughts on this plan?
Good idea.

Can you update the OP with the swap URL address?  Updating the dopecoin website with that information would also be helpful.
Definitely, it should be done ASAP.

So how to exchange my DopeCoin v2.0 coins to DopeCoin v3.0 coins?
go to this website

http://dopecoin.com/coin_swap.php

Insert your private keys from your V2 wallet, enter your new V3 wallet address (NOT PRIVATE KEYS!!)

Your swap will then be processed.

Also, I'm getting normal 10% stake too.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
So how to exchange my DopeCoin v2.0 coins to DopeCoin v3.0 coins?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Can you update the OP with the swap URL address?  Updating the dopecoin website with that information would also be helpful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
just want to ensure the super POS has started? My average stake award is 1/3 of what it was yesterday and 1/4 of what is was 3 days ago Sad

coins have been in wallet since conversion & running 3.0.0.3

ideas?

thanks.

No clue, do you have also a good amount of unconfirmed?

no, 99.99% of them are confirming. I'm getting .26 Dope every 2-3 minutes

My uncorfirmed are 80+% of my total, but I guess it's normal, I never had so many coins. Most of them show up as unconfirmed from nothing, and they keep growing very slowly.
Jump to: