Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 244. (Read 635458 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Privateer Holdings - A marijuana-focused venture capital firm... (http://fortune.com/2014/11/18/bob-marley-the-reggae-king-of-cannabis-may-soon-have-his-own-line-of-pot/)... If you want to market Dopecoin you could try giving these guys a call to see if there are areas of mutual interest (http://www.privateerholdings.com/)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
After seeing other coins in this area run... I don't even think we have left the ground yet
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Page 1  Cool
legendary
someone dumped, now only .5 btc away from page 1.  Buy orders filled back in pretty quick too. Cool
legendary
About 1 btc away from first page on bittrex
Activity: 714
Merit: 125

Yes, tweets, sry for my bad english..

By marketing I mean the promotion , dissemination of technical advances . You have done a fantastic job development, have supported the coin , have made progress , but they have not given too much importance to marketing, to take advantage of advances to boost trade. Other coins with a simple announcement of a roadmap commerce have raised the x100 (I know who are often groups of p&d those who do, but they are key players in this, we all know) and you otherwise breakthroughs and little attention to the OP here, to Twetter, facebook , little coordination between the news and the media, etc...I understand that is not a criticism troll, other times I have complained of the same but not to sink the price but to try to help . The market is very difficult, almost all coins lose value, good and bad, just look bittrex trade. So we must do more to highlight .
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Activity: 532
Someone is encouraging the market in bittrex now...buying more of 3,5 btc

I saw that.  Looked more like someone attempting to establish a buy wall and getting dumped into, at least for the ~0.75 BTC sold in the visible market history.

Regardless, moon.  Cool

Sure u are right but the movement is good anyway. IMO dope is making a great job in development but need more marketing, more tuitts, more visibility. 26000$ of marketcap? its ridiculous. At least now is in the second page of bittrex.  Cool

What kind of marketing did you have in mind? what do you mean by tuitts?

I saw that.  Looked more like someone attempting to establish a buy wall and getting dumped into, at least for the ~0.75 BTC sold in the visible market history.

Regardless, moon.  Cool

Sure u are right but the movement is good anyway. IMO dope is making a great job in development but need more marketing, more tuitts, more visibility. 26000$ of marketcap? its ridiculous. At least now is in the second page of bittrex.  Cool
legendary

Regardless, moon.  Cool
Hello everyone,

We are busy working on some exciting things. If we can pull of one of these exciting things it will blow the lid of everything!  Grin

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to all the dopecoin'ers!

Great, but help me please...why i cant send my coins of the wallet to an address?

Hi, make sure the address you are sending to is correct.

the address is correct, is the address of bittrex, but cant send the coins...if put 30 coins dnt send, if put 30000 dnt send...the amount change of white to red and..nothing more, dnt send it

isnt an address problem, if i put your address have the same problem. The problem is the amount, cant send any amount, but my balance is correct.

Same problem here. Is it cause my coins are currently staking? Tried to send the coins to myself, as you suggested. So address is ok, tried several amounts, doesn't matter. Can't send any coins.

Go few pages back and you will find download link for walle 3.0.0.3

I had that same problem, but in this wallet it is fixed.

solved with new wallet, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
I'm still waiting for a blackberry or an android wallet!

I just hope I won't lose my coins Smiley

I would also like to buy something with 400DOPE Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

We are busy working on some exciting things. If we can pull of one of these exciting things it will blow the lid of everything!  Grin

Great, but help me please...why i cant send my coins of the wallet to an address?

the address is correct, is the address of bittrex, but cant send the coins...if put 30 coins dnt send, if put 30000 dnt send...the amount change of white to red and..nothing more, dnt send it

isnt an address problem, if i put your address have the same problem. The problem is the amount, cant send any amount, but my balance is correct.

Same problem here. Is it cause my coins are currently staking? Tried to send the coins to myself, as you suggested. So address is ok, tried several amounts, doesn't matter. Can't send any coins.

Will check it out, thanks!

EDIT: Works now, thanks for the hint!
Hello everyone,

We are busy working on some exciting things. If we can pull of one of these exciting things it will blow the lid of everything!  Grin

Staking coins are not available to send. Only the ones listed as "Balance:"

Currently, Stake is 0. So it seems to be the wallet problem.
Activity: 629
Ponderously ruminative
Hello everyone,

Staking coins are not available to send. Only the ones listed as "Balance:"

Activity: 774
Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,

Hello everyone,

Jump to: