Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 33. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
someone's steadily accumulating dope today Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
If you just look the average price of Dopecoin since January, this is a VERY good trend. There is always a dump after such a strong buy. Just be patient if you trust in the project and the related business (which will grow so much on 2018 !)

good staking ! Grin
It was possibly a whale was buying up all the weed coins with the Canada news and now you are seeing the price correction. we have good developments and a wonderful team and many good things to come but I don't think we will see another major uptrend this week unless a big buyer looks at our project and sees its potential  and decides to invest, rather than him/her just reading the news and buying everything weed related because he can and it's a hot topic.
Activity: 2
I wish I would have sold dope yesterday do anybody know what's going on?  I bought another 4000 coins yesterday hoping it would pull back up but i'm all in the red trying to hold off for another day or two before I just take a loss.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Hi
Does DopeCoin have a android Wallet? if not will there be one in the road map.

Regards,
JD

We do not currently have an android wallet although we will be looking to create one early next year. Lateminer is currently working on finalizing testing for an upgrade to our blockchain technology and it will not make sense to create a wallet until that is completed.

With that being said, it is important to always remember that storing coins on a mobile wallet can be extremely risky and vulnerable to a data breach or hack.

Activity: 2
Hi
Does DopeCoin have a android Wallet? if not will there be one in the road map.

Regards,
JD
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Actually, if you take a look at his comment and are as active as I am you will notice that he has copy and pasted this in every single marijuana coin thread.

Interesting approach from someone with only 42 posts and a -2 trust rating...
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
CCN cannacoin is a better buy and already has a website and active devs
Interesting how the Cannacoin ANN thread still says they're listed on Bittrex, yet they got delisted almost 7 months ago due to lack of user interest... Active indeed Roll Eyes
We have a website too- dopecoin.com and the devs are always active and bringing new things to the table. I see your point as redundant and not researched at all. come and join dope coin if you want to see how it's done.
Activity: 84
CCN cannacoin is a better buy and already has a website and active devs
Honestly, this is just the beginning, Dopey and the team are working constantly to bring new uses and innovation to dopecoin and the Cannabis crypto space.

Amazing Job, To the moon and beyond Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Great to see that Dopecoin is rising again and very strong. The Coin deserves a lot of more attention, because Dopey and the dev team are doing such a great job. 2018 can be very big.

Yep, they are doing a great job. There are ongoing discussions with large exchanges for Dopecoin to be listed in them. It can only get better and we shall get there soon.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Great to see that Dopecoin is rising again and very strong. The Coin deserves a lot of more attention, because Dopey and the dev team are doing such a great job. 2018 can be very big.
Activity: 3
Hello,

anyone else have this problem?

https://imgur.com/FGzKfRN
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Quite happy with the coin I hold thanks!

With our recent ongoing exposure on Bittrex's front page I thought I ought to mention that there a couple of dead links that those who are doing proper diligence might have found. We are in touch with Bittrex Ritchie and they will be changed soon

Those links are to the block explorer and the Twitter link,

They should be https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dope/   and    https://twitter.com/dopecoingold?lang=en

We are on the move!  I thought those links were fixed awhile ago. I'll take a look.
Activity: 147
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
Quite happy with the coin I hold thanks!

With our recent ongoing exposure on Bittrex's front page I thought I ought to mention that there a couple of dead links that those who are doing proper diligence might have found. We are in touch with Bittrex Ritchie and they will be changed soon

Those links are to the block explorer and the Twitter link,

They should be https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dope/   and    https://twitter.com/dopecoingold?lang=en
Activity: 147
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
New online dispensaries which will accept DopeCoin are scheduled to launch in the next 1-2 weeks and we are also working on a merchant payment gateway that will make the process of using DopeCoin extremely easy for both customers and merchants!

can we get a list of the dispensaries?

If they are set to launch 1-2 weeks, why disclosing their details for rivals now?Everything is  Wait until they are launched you will have the info. Note, am not part of the team. In fact, am new here.

As we have learned about Adam, in all his handling with this project since he breathed new life into it a year ago, and his method of business, he is not inclined or disposed to revealing detail until it is hard fact. No promises or suppositions that might be misinterpreted..........
                                            You can look back through our thread to support this fact.  .................

Everything he has revealed has been true and evidence to back it up given. Totally refreshing in this world of crypto.
Trust me I am a total skeptic about most things in life and initially was with DopeCoinGold but I have become settled with it to such a point that the community have become trusted friends.
My thanks to them all!

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
New online dispensaries which will accept DopeCoin are scheduled to launch in the next 1-2 weeks and we are also working on a merchant payment gateway that will make the process of using DopeCoin extremely easy for both customers and merchants!

If they are set to launch 1-2 weeks, why disclosing their details for rivals now? Wait until they are launched you will have the info. Note, am not part of the team. Infact, am new here.
Activity: 84

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Congratulations Dopey...Looks like all your hard work is paying off. But as you know this is just the beginning and with the smx platform soon to go live we've a way to go yet. Glad to see the team binding together into a real tight and positive framework.
                           Early days yet! Lets drive OUR coin forward!

Thanks man, we are continuing to push forward and it looks like we are going to have a very busy December.

My AntiVirus warns me for visit the homepage anyone else who has the same issue?

Peace.

100% false, stop trying to spread lies.

I suggest you check it up I do not lie. I pay a lot for my AntiVirus I trust in that it says Virus.

Peace.

so if you pay for AV so I sugest to ask AV developer for verification this information before posting shit here
Pages:
Jump to: