Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 35. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
New online dispensaries which will accept DopeCoin are scheduled to launch in the next 1-2 weeks and we are also working on a merchant payment gateway that will make the process of using DopeCoin extremely easy for both customers and merchants!
hello guys,

Sorry for this post, but someone can help me how to mining this coin? what miner i can use and what pool? the wallet program are ok, i just need some help in this other programs.

I saw the first 20 pages but that pools are no longer available

Many thanks  Grin

The currency is not mineable bud, it is a proof of stake currency.

Dopecoin is not only survival, can it flourish?
I hope that the creation of dopecoin is not just for yourself, but for the people.

This project has and always will be for the people.

I have invested 3 years of work into this project and tens of thousands of dollars. We are working daily to make DopeCoin a success:)
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Dopecoin is not only survival, can it flourish?
I hope that the creation of dopecoin is not just for yourself, but for the people.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
hello guys,

Sorry for this post, but someone can help me how to mining this coin? what miner i can use and what pool? the wallet program are ok, i just need some help in this other programs.

I saw the first 20 pages but that pools are no longer available

Many thanks  Grin
would be nice if BlackCoin will also accepted on the smokeexchange, because since Dopecoin moved to BLK's codebase, wallet syncing and staking works 1a. so, as investor of both coins and PoS fan i can say, pls honor BLK for that great PoS3 and support your brother. cheers

We are going to keep it simple to start with and then add additional currencies after launch.

Currently, we are working on the UI and we are also building the payment gateway for DopeCoin. This gateway will not only be for the Smoke Exchange platform but will also easily allow merchants to accept DopeCoin as a payment method on their websites.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
would be nice if BlackCoin will also accepted on the smokeexchange, because since Dopecoin moved to BLK's codebase, wallet syncing and staking works 1a. so, as investor of both coins and PoS fan i can say, pls honor BLK for that great PoS3 and support your brother. cheers

I'm sure it's only a matter of time really.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Activity: 48
Really hope your project will succeed !
We have many things in the pipeline for DopeCoin and are still pursuing several different angles of attack.

Currently, the Smoke Exchange platform is well into development and although we raised only a modest 70k on the ICO, it will still contain all of the features and be released alongside the timeframes that we originally outlined.

Keep in mind this exchange will use DopeCoin as it's main form of currency as it is the only crypto that will allow a 10% bonus on deposits and withdrawals.

We are also in the process of attacking the Canadian marketplace and have several online dispensaries being built that will also accept DopeCoin as a payment method.

Activity: 83
Slowly but surely it will reach the levels of pot.... Once the smoke exchange is closer to release watch dope grow by the $$$$
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Nice little bump in volume today Smiley
Let's get this thing moving.... I think you need to create more awareness of the coin..  social media etc....
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
why dope so cheap why pot so high??

All alt-s are low basically. Pot just has more volumn atm.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
why dope so cheap why pot so high??
What makes pot superior over Dope? I would of thought we'd follow it's footsteps or even outclass pot by now with smx hitting the mainstream....
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
for the stake it depends if every holders of dope are staking.

ATM, i'm around 15 - 20%.

Grin
Is that per year?

yeah but it won't continue for long if more holders start staking

But the OP says it's ~5% annual Huh

the currency (global money supply) stakes at 5% p. a., so it has to produce so many new coins per day, every day. if only a few faithful are running their wallets, they will surely gather more than a 5% rate
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Grin
Is that per year?

But the OP says it's ~5% annual Huh
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Grin
Is that per year?

Grin
Is that per year?
Activity: 52

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: