Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 30. (Read 635464 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Can I move my Coin from Cryptopia to Myetherwallet?

No I am afraid not, Myetherwallet does not support DopeCoin. You can download a wallet from https://dopecoin.com/
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Can I move my Coin from Cryptopia to Myetherwallet?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Dope is winding its coils tightly for a massive explosion very soon. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
looks like dope is wanting to stage for another run
as legalization becomes more mainstream then the coin will most likely adopt a business model to accommodate both i would imagine
Medical Cannabis, but as it is a crypto it can be used for whatever the holder wants it to be used for, Dope coin has paired with several medical dispensaries and runs a website called calibudz.club and dopecoinseeds.com
Activity: 236
is your coin for drugs?? or for medical treatment???
Activity: 147
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
..need a few more cheaper ones to stake to give me a future regular income.. even at this price it's an excellent return...but then again I'm greedy!
Sub 400 now
There is a Crypto god!
Lucky someone put a sell wall up to stop the buys exploding this morning..need a few more cheaper ones to stake to give me a future regular income.. even at this price it's an excellent return...but then again I'm greedy! We're never going to see these prices again especially with all the future legalisation leglisation coming up around the world. With mass adoption of bitcoin in the future all the "heads" will be investing in mmj coins.
I'm just waiting for a good exit point on NEO then I'm chucking that all back into DOPE, the dope coin market is brewing for a massive explosion. hope i don't miss it that would be an easy x2 minimum
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Looks like DOPE is staging for the next leg up on Bittrex.
I keep seeing huge amounts of BTC in the bids, makes it a pretty easy call when I'm trying to decide whether to buy more dope Wink
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Looks like DOPE is staging for the next leg up on Bittrex.
Yes there is ....not sure if its invite only now....will pass the message on to the admin to see if a link can be added
Activity: 52
it is also a great idea for a Xmas present. original and promising.
Activity: 52
Great looking paper wallet to keep our precious DOPE safe for long term !

everything is setting up for 2018

That's a smart wallet...nice1 Dopey!
copper member
Activity: 12
How do we send DOPECOINs out of a DOPE paper wallet?

Creating a paper wallet is the equivalent of transforming a balance into a paper bearer bond.   To load the bond you send funds to the public key printed on the paper wallet.   When you want to "cash out" the bond and return the coins to a digital wallet you import the balance into the wallet using the following console command in the qt debug window :  importprivkey .
Activity: 238
i'm a bit confused.
Activity: 151
How do we send DOPECOINs out of a DOPE paper wallet?
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
Is DOPE used wider than  than CANN?
Pages:
Jump to: