Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 28. (Read 635464 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
The Crypto Billings user interface is nearly complete and looks great! Here is a sneak peek of what the payment process will look like. Does it look familiar?

This is dreamy dopey! great stuff on this  Grin
I need to stop back into slack for sure.

Thanks man! Looking forward to reconnecting with you in Slack, I know there are a bunch of folks that would love to catch up.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
The Crypto Billings user interface is nearly complete and looks great! Here is a sneak peek of what the payment process will look like. Does it look familiar?

This is dreamy dopey! great stuff on this  Grin
I need to stop back into slack for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I'd like to start a little competition to create some mirth on this thread and promote acceptance of DopeCoin around the world....

A competition for the most innovative ,  or silly or whatever placement of the DopeCoin accepted sign.

At a football game, concert, even on Everest? A big building supplies firm near us has had one going for their bag in unusual places and has been running for a few years creating a lot of interest and yes one went up Everest!

Its meant as a bit of fun and there will be no prizes as of present but we all can have fun playing...

I'd like to kick off by saying a big thank you to our fellow leaders in the MMJ crypto space (no I don't mean Potcoin...what have they ever come up with....) for riding on our coat-tails and benefiting from all the hard work Dopey has done in raising DopeCoins profile and providing REAL innovation in the MMJ crypto space.

I give you .........thehempcoin.com

Dopecoinpromotions let me know how I can help. Dopecoin is the only MJ coin actually DOING something. More people need to know about it.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
Thais really Dope, Pal!

Activity: 171
That looks amazing, i can only imagine where people will start placing banners Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'd like to start a little competition to create some mirth on this thread and promote acceptance of DopeCoin around the world....

A competition for the most innovative ,  or silly or whatever placement of the DopeCoin accepted sign.

https://dopecoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/dopecoin_gold_accepted_here_v2_a_300.png

At a football game, concert, even on Everest? A big building supplies firm near us has had one going for their bag in unusual places and has been running for a few years creating a lot of interest and yes one went up Everest!

Its meant as a bit of fun and there will be no prizes as of present but we all can have fun playing...

I'd like to kick off by saying a big thank you to our fellow leaders in the MMJ crypto space (no I don't mean Potcoin...what have they ever come up with....) for riding on our coat-tails and benefiting from all the hard work Dopey has done in raising DopeCoins profile and providing REAL innovation in the MMJ crypto space.

I give you .........thehempcoin.com
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I have a wallet.dat file from 2014. I coppy to% appdata%, the error is not loading the wallet. Help me get my coin back. Thanks.
Thanks
Yea my alarm at 590 just woke me and the Mrs up!
I'm grinning like Mutley in the doghouse
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Dope looking like it wants to go for a little run right now

just hit a new daily high
The California legalisation will be a groundbreaker in the mmj crypto world surely producing a lot of interest in dope,thc, and unfortunately pot. I can't believe dope, with all its real world developments created by Dopey, hasn't risen more recently but I am quite thankful since I can accumulate more at these levels.
The best part is that it means that new investors can get in at a level that is still affordable and should produce great profits for them  and add to our yet small but recently expanding community and perhaps bring some different skills with them.

The futures bright(and green) ....the futures dope!
legendary
I think we will see good growth far before 2019. As of January 1st 2018 recreational cannabis is legal in California and other states will soon follow.
Activity: 186
i also want to remind you, that weed related coins are going to have a boom in 2019, as we face loose of restrictions for marihuana in some european countries ( denmark, austria, sweden, switzerland ) it´s unofficially planned to sell weed legally in summer 2019 in all of these 4 countries , these are the infos for europe that some hanf communities spread frequently equal with the mass adoption of weed in more us states;

enough said on weed, time to hype the coin, me and my trading team expect a 10.000% - 100.000% ROI ( 500 satoshi current price )  for this coin as we chose dopecoin as nr 1 weed currency because of the e payment news it is, in our view the coin with the furthest progress therefor undervalued at the moment related to pot coin and ready to get a bullish run driven by a large community we expect a price of 100 dollar in march 2018 , gl hf smokers
Long time no official thread to chat, I am happy to see the author to share significant progress today, your "policy" message also made me rest assured on board until 2019, I was very curious
Activity: 125
cool, great news  Shocked  but no reaction in price instead Hemp is going up, WTF? crazy cryptoworld

stay tuned... good things take time Smiley

I know, patience is the key to success in crypto  Cool
legendary
cool, great news  Shocked  but no reaction in price instead Hemp is going up, WTF? crazy cryptoworld

stay tuned... good things take time Smiley
Activity: 125
legendary
Great news on the payment gateway. I shared it on my twitter. I would expect a nice little bump in volume today since there are corrections going on for some other coin markets.
i also want to remind you, that weed related coins are going to have a boom in 2019, as we face loose of restrictions for marihuana in some european countries ( denmark, austria, sweden, switzerland ) it´s unofficially planned to sell weed legally in summer 2019 in all of these 4 countries , these are the infos for europe that some hanf communities spread frequently equal with the mass adoption of weed in more us states;

enough said on weed, time to hype the coin, me and my trading team expect a 10.000% - 100.000% ROI ( 500 satoshi current price )  for this coin as we chose dopecoin as nr 1 weed currency because of the e payment news it is, in our view the coin with the furthest progress therefor undervalued at the moment related to pot coin and ready to get a bullish run driven by a large community we expect a price of 100 dollar in march 2018 , gl hf smokers

Wonderful to have you onboard.

We are working hard to attack the marijuana crypto scene from as many angles as possible and have developed a solid reputation by delivering on our promises.

2018-2019 Will be no different and we will continue to outwork, out-develop, and out-innovate our competition.

Welcome to the DopeCoin adventure,

Dopey
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
fasten your seatbelts we are going to leave stratosphere soon to moon and mars
Pages:
Jump to: