Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 37. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Amazing News, Dope Coin and Dopey a true gift that keeps on giving
Activity: 147
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
Great news Dopey .... We're progressing ever forward.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
congratulation to the team, that they reached the minimum goal for their advertising platform. Can´t wait to see the ready version. Very nice news about the 800 atm in 35 different countries. keep on the good work.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
 Getting pretty discouraging, even if it's so new.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
DopeCoin will now also be added to 800 Bitcoin ATM locations in over 35 countries around the world!

The process is simple and any altcoin can be supported to take advantage of this feature through the great provider www.generalbytes.com. We have contacted their support team and will be adding the functionality to have DopeCoin easily accepted at locations all over the globe.

Expect an official confirmed announcement later this week and for us to be publicly added to their Github.

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Dear guys

The coin and its development looks good and it has dropped a lot in the last couple of weeks due to the bitcoin fork as all altcoins fell. Hoping it will go back to pre 2 weeks level and more pretty soon

regards
Balaji
I would like to inform everyone that we have met our minimum goal for this project and have the funds we need to bring the platform to life!

Thank you, everyone, for your support and participation. We are going to begin development on the beta version of the platform this week.

Don't forget to miss out on the ICO and grab tokens while there is still a bonus available.
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
people selling alt's as btc climbs , and btc gold fork coming up.

Yes, this is typically how it goes.

That would mean the price will go up again after the fork. That would be nice. This might even coincide with the release of the Smoke exchange. That would speed things up.

yep, this drop in the price of DOPE (as of many many other coins as well), is a really good opportunity
to grab a good bunch for a really interesting price.

And then, after the fork, for sure, people will go back to buy altcoins... and prices will rise again....

So, it will be really good ;-)

less than 2 days to go now...
Week 2 Public Sale of SMX ICO Token has started 15% bonus
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
nice canabis maryhuanna coin

Good to see you here sefirotius  Smiley
Why is the price so low? Don’t blame it on the upcoming fork! Smoke exchange ico has killed the dopecoin. A brainless decision just to cream in some free money from the ico craze! Why couldn’t you just use dopecoin as the smoke exchange token? Bad bad decision.

I completely disagree.

The Smoke Exchange ICO has been a success and although we did not raise millions of dollars we did raise enough money to create the project and bring the platform to life.

There has been no money grab...
I also spent about 40,000 USD out of my own pocket to build and market the ICO which I will not be compensated for.

We will soon be moving into the build phase and may perhaps launch a second round of ICO funding once the actual platform is built and our first round of publishers and advertisers are signed up.
Activity: 3
Why is the price so low? Don’t blame it on the upcoming fork! Smoke exchange ico has killed the dopecoin. A brainless decision just to cream in some free money from the ico craze! Why couldn’t you just use dopecoin as the smoke exchange token? Bad bad decision.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
nice canabis maryhuanna coin
HI, I'm not sure how it works exactly but I am pretty sure that it is normal, we have a few more clued up guys on our slack channel which usually gets replies a lot faster than on this thread. I suggest heading there Smiley

Activity: 4
I have a wallet with 40000 coins that has given me a stake twice a day for the first 2 days (+30 each each time)
But the third day, it was completely stop offering any stake. Can any one elaborate this ?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Is there a masternode option for this [Suspicious link removed]d luck!

There is no masternode option for smoke exchange... SMX is a utility token.

Side note... always remember to be careful with which links you click on in private messages, bitcoin talk threads and slack/telegram channels.
For Dope coin's slack click the slack link on Dopecoin.com
For Smoke Exchange slack click the slack link on Smokeexchange.com

both found at the bottom of the home page
Activity: 14
is there a telegram or a slack yet?
Activity: 14
Is there a masternode option for this [Suspicious link removed]d luck!
Week 1 of the ICO will launch in about 3 hours time and will run for 4 weeks. Make sure to get in early to capture your bonus.

ICO Week 1 = 25% Bonus
ICO Week 2 = 15% Bonus
ICO Week 3 = 7% Bonus
ICO week 4 = No Bonus

Pages:
Jump to: