Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 328. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
I feel bad the dev on this coin tbh. I've been following on the sidelines since the beginning, and seems he has invested a lot personally in this project. Sadly i don't see this coin as providing something unique, other than a cool name. There's Darkcoin for every one who values anonymity, there's already a decentralised marketplace concept in place(https://github.com/goshakkk/decentralized-anonymous-marketplace-concept), there's Dark Wallet incoming for bitcoin.

Going directly for the consumers is bold, but i fear it wont work other than in the very long term. By then i would suspect the dev will have run out of money long before that happens. To me, it seems that the value in an altcoin comes from the already existing cryptocurrency-community, not from newcomers. So the ones that appeal to miners and speculators win. Blackcoins multipool stunt and Darkcoins masternodes are two examples. Bitcoins are already the established currency of the dark web marketplaces, so why should they choose DopeCoin?

To be short, Dopecoin didn't provide anything unique from the beginning. And the stuff you can implement to make it better, is already in place on other coins.

Right now, i think the only return you will get on this coin, is the inevitable pump and dump that will happen because of very low volume

yup, seems like pos is the desired algo anymore.
everyone is aware of the asic/scrypt issues.
perhaps we can go pow/pos.
would bring ALOT of needed attn back to this coin.
also,
might want to remove "pmtocoins" exchange from OP page ... there gone no?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I feel bad the dev on this coin tbh. I've been following on the sidelines since the beginning, and seems he has invested a lot personally in this project. Sadly i don't see this coin as providing something unique, other than a cool name. There's Darkcoin for every one who values anonymity, there's already a decentralised marketplace concept in place(https://github.com/goshakkk/decentralized-anonymous-marketplace-concept), there's Dark Wallet incoming for bitcoin.

Going directly for the consumers is bold, but i fear it wont work other than in the very long term. By then i would suspect the dev will have run out of money long before that happens. To me, it seems that the value in an altcoin comes from the already existing cryptocurrency-community, not from newcomers. So the ones that appeal to miners and speculators win. Blackcoins multipool stunt and Darkcoins masternodes are two examples. Bitcoins are already the established currency of the dark web marketplaces, so why should they choose DopeCoin?

To be short, Dopecoin didn't provide anything unique from the beginning. And the stuff you can implement to make it better, is already in place on other coins.

Right now, i think the only return you will get on this coin, is the inevitable pump and dump that will happen because of very low volume
Activity: 28
Anyone have a link to the chaos pool?
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
Whether it is a good time to start now
Activity: 2
Well I hope the DEV's are working on something because if the price keeps trending like it has been the next event for dope will be its funeral.

Potcoin is crumbling as well.  Check their thread out.  Someone was attacking the coin with some sort of timewarp exploit.

There is still few exploits, our private pools are using several bugs.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Well I hope the DEV's are working on something because if the price keeps trending like it has been the next event for dope will be its funeral.

Potcoin is crumbling as well.  Check their thread out.  Someone was attacking the coin with some sort of timewarp exploit.

Potcoin in pain , dopecoin in pain , which one is next cocainecoin?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Activity: 50
legendary
Activity: 1246
Any updates on the anonymizer?  Any upcoming events?
Activity: 532
I have v2.0 only download avail on the OP page ..
and it isn't syncing either ..
plenty of connections ..
but doesn't sync!

http://dopecoin.com/downloads.php

I got version 2.1 at that URL, you should be able to as well o.o They did a fork a while back to fix some security flaws/other issues and unless you've got the up to date version you will not be able to sync up with it. So yeah.

ok got the 2.1 thank you
same thing though ..
I have 6 connections but wallet is stuck ..
just says 3 weeks behind and not moving
odd all my coins are now unconfirmed now !!!
what is going on?
is there a problem with the chain?

If you were using v2 beyond the date you were supposed to you will now be on a invalid chain, so you need to go into your %appdata%/dopecoin and delete everything but wallet.dat and your config if you have one, then start for a full resync.

BACKUP YOUR WALLET FIRST!
plenty of connections ..
but doesn't sync!

I got version 2.1 at that URL, you should be able to as well o.o They did a fork a while back to fix some security flaws/other issues and unless you've got the up to date version you will not be able to sync up with it. So yeah.

ok got the 2.1 thank you
same thing though ..
I have 6 connections but wallet is stuck ..
just says 3 weeks behind and not moving
odd all my coins are now unconfirmed now !!!
what is going on?
is there a problem with the chain?
Activity: 37
plenty of connections ..
but doesn't sync!

plenty of connections ..
but doesn't sync!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
wallet stop sync at block 92093, what's the problem
hahahaha had to post this here...

http://pastebin.com/YF1JmQ6i

I really Lol'd @ this!

Ha ha ha... sometimes I wonder what and how the thinking process of an idiot functions... like how they come to conclusions and stuff. This is truly facinating. Its like watching a shibe talk Tongue Such pools. So Profit. Much Dope Smiley

That's like some kind of Oxymoron isn't it? "thinking idiot". They're usually an idiot because they DON'T think. xD
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I woke up to that in my IRC. I was almost in tears laughing. I lost it at

[23:35] and actually more harmful than Obama...

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

I really Lol'd @ this!

Ha ha ha... sometimes I wonder what and how the thinking process of an idiot functions... like how they come to conclusions and stuff. This is truly facinating. Its like watching a shibe talk Tongue Such pools. So Profit. Much Dope Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Man this made my day, had to laugh so hard!
[23:34] seriously?  on the dopecoin.com web site... 3rd pic on the right states, "Nice Day For A Revolution".... you think that's okay?

Lol this person likes to be @#$% over by his government!

Greet Boneee

I also think that they fail to realize, a revolution doesn't have to be violent, and can be 100% productive/beneficial towards society as a whole. Some examples might be: The Scientific Revolution, The Industrial Revolution. I think they probably watch Fox. O.o

+1

This 1000 x's!

Man this made my day, had to laugh so hard!
[23:34] seriously?  on the dopecoin.com web site... 3rd pic on the right states, "Nice Day For A Revolution".... you think that's okay?

Lol this person likes to be @#$% over by his government!

Greet Boneee

I also think that they fail to realize, a revolution doesn't have to be violent, and can be 100% productive/beneficial towards society as a whole. Some examples might be: The Scientific Revolution, The Industrial Revolution. I think they probably watch Fox. O.o
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Jump to: