Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 359. (Read 635455 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Hey folks, I have been promised by my team to have poker ready by then end of this week. I truly apologize for the delay and wish there was more I could do on my end to speed up the process.

I'd like to offer the community a free asset and wealth protection think-tank discussion scheduled for this Friday to help others understand that the steps to financial freedom is not as complicated as it seems. Please post in this thread if you are interested in joining in.

Warm regards,

Dopey
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts

Ya... but dopecoin on a list consisting of other coins like Silicon Valley Coin, Sexcoin, Tittie Coin, Murraycoin, Potcoin and even god forbid, Aphroditecoin! This clearly looks like a random select from a lazy research. I am usually all for even bad publicity being beneficial... but this one, I'm not sure. Just seeing Dopecoin there in that list takes the classiness down a notch Tongue
Reading all those coins names I was getting a bit worried, but the article has a positive twist to it. So it's good that we are listed imo. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
When poker will be ready?
Activity: 280

Ya... but dopecoin on a list consisting of other coins like Silicon Valley Coin, Sexcoin, Tittie Coin, Murraycoin, Potcoin and even god forbid, Aphroditecoin! This clearly looks like a random select from a lazy research. I am usually all for even bad publicity being beneficial... but this one, I'm not sure. Just seeing Dopecoin there in that list takes the classiness down a notch Tongue
Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
We are not going to copy anyone. Innovation and creativity is where real breakthroughs are made.

Perfectly said!  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
We are not going to copy anyone. Innovation and creativity is where real breakthroughs are made.

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Don’t copy mixer from fedora/tips, it is a piece of shit  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
What's with the thread title edit?  Who are we not afraid of?
The government trying to control cryptocurrencies and other coins trying to take us down. Would be my guess. Smiley

Alts are a long long way from even coming in the govt's eye. I think its some something to do with the neverending "war" with potcoin  Tongue

Agree with this  Grin
The government trying to control cryptocurrencies and other coins trying to take us down. Would be my guess. Smiley

Alts are a long long way from even coming in the govt's eye. I think its some something to do with the neverending "war" with potcoin  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1246
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
DOPE <3<3<3
CoinTweak has had an update to it's loading times. The profit overview now loads about 300% faster!
The latest updates have made the site a bit slow to use, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Activity: 126
DOPE the 24h Volume on MintPal is way higher than the days before 8,4BTC at the moment. I belive DopeCoin has a bright future. On reason is that the community here is really Dope. Wink
How many coins are already mint? Huh
Wish to see the coin on more Exchanges and get more of these great suppliers like Pixskull.
If the range of products increase the price of DopeCoin will hopefully also increase Wink
legendary
Activity: 854

The upcoming coin-mixing feature for dope is gonna be dope  Wink
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Another coinalike... Cannabis coin  Roll Eyes

Don´t worry they do it wrong, snorting cannabis is bad.
Activity: 417
Another coinalike... Cannabis coin  Roll Eyes

Jump to: