Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 363. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Pool Hash Rate    150.000 KH/s
Pool Efficiency    99.16%
Current Active Workers    2
Current Difficulty    23.79727516
Est. Next Difficulty    3.33498945 (Change in 103 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)    7 minutes 8 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)    147 hours 52 minutes 16 seconds
Est. Shares this Round    97474 (done: 67.07%)
Next Network Block    62538    (Current: 62537)
Last Block Found    60824
Time Since Last Block    36 hours 34 minutes 6 seconds

Huh Huh

150Kh/s isn't exactly killer hash.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Pool Hash Rate    150.000 KH/s
Pool Efficiency    99.16%
Current Active Workers    2
Current Difficulty    23.79727516
Est. Next Difficulty    3.33498945 (Change in 103 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)    7 minutes 8 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)    147 hours 52 minutes 16 seconds
Est. Shares this Round    97474 (done: 67.07%)
Next Network Block    62538    (Current: 62537)
Last Block Found    60824
Time Since Last Block    36 hours 34 minutes 6 seconds

Huh Huh

Activity: 280

News?
Time Since Last Block    34 hours 33 minutes 44 seconds
Current Difficulty    31.41070479 and rising multipools?
Eh What?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
News?
Time Since Last Block    34 hours 33 minutes 44 seconds
Current Difficulty    31.41070479 and rising multipools?
Got myself a shit load of dope for 146. Thank you panic sellers

We've had a few big things and the price hasn't really budged...I'm hoping it really does get to 4000 sats or more. Also hoping Bitcoin recovers. it's down to 485

you mean back UP to 485?  Cheesy

On price and adoption:

Let's be honest, if you're going to transact in digital currency, why would you choose to do so in anything other than BTC?

What service does DOPE provide that will make me adopt its use over any other digital currency?  I'm talking legitimate features, not "hey it has a marijuana leaf on it" or "you can play poker with it"

There are BTC poker games out there.  For now, the main selling point in my eyes is the yet-to-be-released coin mixer.  Even then, other coins offer anonymizing services.  Why should I choose dopecoin?

/hard questions

When it comes to practicality, fiat is most useful, and a crypto (like BTC) with an infrastructure closely tied to fiat exchange will be the most adopted. In the years to come, I think the need to exchange to fiat will deminish and those that were adapted with a larger user base will thrive. At this point I think a coin is only as good as its devs and the length they go to get it adopted mainstream. Most of the alts out there are pretty popular amongst the crypto community, but that is a tiny closed group. Dope (I believe) on the other hand is not looking to please that group and is getting the branding out to mainstream news outlets (even if they are small ones). Its a time consuming and arduous process that needs the time to mature and reach legendary status,

Think of it as a cult movie that flopped on opening weekend, but slowly climbed its way up to the IMDB top 100.  Grin
20 years later. Tongue

Indeed.... 20 years later in a post apocalyptic earth, Fallout style, we will be buying dopa-cola from hobos with dopecoin  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
We've had a few big things and the price hasn't really budged...I'm hoping it really does get to 4000 sats or more. Also hoping Bitcoin recovers. it's down to 485

On price and adoption:

Let's be honest, if you're going to transact in digital currency, why would you choose to do so in anything other than BTC?

What service does DOPE provide that will make me adopt its use over any other digital currency?  I'm talking legitimate features, not "hey it has a marijuana leaf on it" or "you can play poker with it"

There are BTC poker games out there.  For now, the main selling point in my eyes is the yet-to-be-released coin mixer.  Even then, other coins offer anonymizing services.  Why should I choose dopecoin?

/hard questions

When it comes to practicality, fiat is most useful, and a crypto (like BTC) with an infrastructure closely tied to fiat exchange will be the most adopted. In the years to come, I think the need to exchange to fiat will deminish and those that were adapted with a larger user base will thrive. At this point I think a coin is only as good as its devs and the length they go to get it adopted mainstream. Most of the alts out there are pretty popular amongst the crypto community, but that is a tiny closed group. Dope (I believe) on the other hand is not looking to please that group and is getting the branding out to mainstream news outlets (even if they are small ones). Its a time consuming and arduous process that needs the time to mature and reach legendary status,

Think of it as a cult movie that flopped on opening weekend, but slowly climbed its way up to the IMDB top 100.  Grin
20 years later. Tongue

On price and adoption:

/hard questions

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

On price and adoption:

/hard questions
legendary
Activity: 854
By month 6, I hope our price is at least 500 sat

I think its going to be much much more.... probably 4000 sats atleast by then.

I agree...big things will be happening very soon  Wink

I think its going to be much much more.... probably 4000 sats atleast by then.
Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.
What people need to realize is even if dopecoin just evens up where Potcoin is at right now (which I know we won't stop there!)  But then you are making 6 times your investment!!

Who wouldn't want to jump on that!  Especially after the fork happens, poker game is out, among our other hidden secrets we have on the backend!  Big things are coming and very soon!
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
This Video show exactly how DopeCoin works. First You are saying no no no but just join and You will never leave Smiley

Peace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrVC5dm5fFc

hahah this is perfect!!  Grin
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
This Video show exactly how DopeCoin works. First You are saying no no no but just join and You will never leave Smiley

Peace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrVC5dm5fFc
omg price is so low soo good opportunity to buy omfg
We are w8 poker game  Grin
Activity: 238
DOPE.INTERNETARENA.IT

DOPECOIN NEED MORE MINERS! SPECIAL PROMOTION 0.75% FEE
 JOIN US NOW !

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH - JOIN OUR PPLNS SERVER 0.75% FEE!

PAYOUTS EVERY 5 MINUTES!

Payout: PPLNS 0.75% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://dope.internetarena.it:3333

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

Chat: http://dope.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #internetarena

Jump to: