Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 46. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Help please...

My wallet is connected 24/7 for the last month but now I al realizing it is out of sync for sometime and don't catch up.

I have few connections (3) and last recorded block I saw if from August 15th in my debug window.

I guess there is something wrong there.

what to do?
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
i have 63 connections, i have noticed that other open wallets steal your connections and that you need to make sure you have a firewall exception added and also have dowloaded the most recent wallet  Smiley

hope this helps

hum, I should check for myself... as on purpose I was coming here because I have few connections (3) and even if my wallet is connected 24/7 for the last month, I am out of sync
and last recorded block I saw if from August 15th in my debug window.... strange

Could you explain what we would have to do to check / improve our firewall to get more connections ?

thanks
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Hi, make sure you have a firewall exception added and that your are running the latest version of the wallet, you can stake on 2-3 connections but it is obviously better to have 30-60 connections Smiley
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Hi guys, my client has only 2-3 connections, is it normal?
Activity: 1
these youtubers are just blatantly pumping and dumping their own bags.

Roll Eyes

That is what i was thinking
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Dope coin is the only MJ crypto, look at the others around and none and i mean none of them are doing anything other than gimmicks, DOPE COIN GOLD is the future and the only one that will succeed. . DOPE to the moon and beyond Smiley

Amelie2015 you are totally right about this. DopeCoin Gold is def. the future there is no doubt Smiley
Activity: 128
My wallet is working without any problems and staking also works fine. It´s a very stable network.

its blackcoin PoS3 code, i'm holding both
Dope coin is the only MJ crypto, look at the others around and none and i mean none of them are doing anything other than gimmicks, DOPE COIN GOLD is the future and the only one that will succeed. . DOPE to the moon and beyond Smiley
Activity: 247
Glad to have you guys on board.

I have a massive project that I am working on now and I am happy to announce that all of the pieces are falling into place. The wallet is working great and the staking rewards will be even more amazing once we climb up the market cap charts.

Sounds very great to me. Dopecoin has a very bright future ahead.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Glad to have you guys on board.

I have a massive project that I am working on now and I am happy to announce that all of the pieces are falling into place. The wallet is working great and the staking rewards will be even more amazing once we climb up the market cap charts.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
My wallet is working without any problems and staking also works fine. It´s a very stable network.

Same here... all hopes in the weed coin world have fallen off of $POT coins shoulders and down to $DOPE. No pressure.

And the staking rewards every day are pretty nice.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Activity: 135
Merit: 14
Great job. This unpaid work supporting cryptocoins is pretty tough when no rewards are reaped.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
i just have few connections like 4 max..
is it normal ?!
how many cnx do u have under wallet ?!

Double check your firewall... on my laptop with strong firewall settings I have 2-6 connections... on a secondary computer I have over 50

I was just going to suggest doing this.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
is it normal ?!

Double check your firewall... on my laptop with strong firewall settings I have 2-6 connections... on a secondary computer I have over 50
i have 63 connections, i have noticed that other open wallets steal your connections and that you need to make sure you have a firewall exception added and also have dowloaded the most recent wallet  Smiley

hope this helps
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
is it normal ?!
Update from Goldiex on slack earlier today

We opened negotiations with developers last night (uk) to create the plugin I want to use a dope wallet for payment purposes ... not as easy as you may think ... the issue lies in IF we use a web wallet, then they do not handle the ssh / ssl side of things and we need this to keep everything nice and secure

please don't get me wrong .. cointopay does work however the time it takes to confirm payments is actually (IMO) losing us valuable sales worldwide, hence the need as I mentioned a while ago for this latest development

we have also requested an update to the wallet to handle advertising directly within the wallet, again, when I hear more I'll drop it here :
Activity: 248
i tansferred about 15k to my wallet.. how do i stake? nice work devs

Just keep your wallet open and it will eventually stake ...
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
i tansferred about 15k to my wallet.. how do i stake? nice work devs
Pages:
Jump to: