Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 50. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
anybody know about Block reward and the new platform "DOPECOIN Gold" have a Smart Contract or MultiSig? I am so interest about thís coin, but I want to understand more clearly about that

The block reward is POS.  30 DOPE per block, target 90 seconds.

As far as Smart Contracts, from what I've gathered from this thread and Slack the devs are in the process of upgrading the wallet to Blackcoin Lore which provides a framework for integration of Smart Contracts.  ETA is unknown.  This is supposed to be immediately followed by development of a new Android wallet which has been stalled because Lore update would break it.   From what I understand a new roadmap is currently being organized and will hopefully be available soon.  Join us at dopecoin.slack.com to learn more.

Here is the press release concerning Blackcoin Lore.

BLACKCOIN, HQ – May 23, 2017 –Blackcoin announces the release date of their much-anticipated software update via their official Twitter channel @Coinblack. The update will incorporate Blackcoin's own open source code development with Bitcoin core technology including key components from Bitcoin Core version 0.12. Making Blackcoin Lore the first proof of stake [POS] digital currency to implement such technology and is expected to improve the overall performance of Blackcoin in a variety of ways.

One key historic use case for Blackcoin is its fast transfer and verification speeds. With Lore these speeds improve, reducing verification times by 50% and up to a maximum of 5x faster than the previous version under certain conditions. Of late, wallet synchronization times have ballooned from several hours to up to a day or more. The update will address this inconvenience by markedly reducing blockchain synchronization time which is hoped to greatly improve user adoption. POS 2.0, previously at the core of Blackcoin’s technology, has been completely renovated and replaced by Blackcoin POS. Advancements in security, stability and the elimination of bugs such as heartbleed are all key components to this update.

Perhaps most intriguingly, the update creates an opportunity for Blackcoin to build a platform for smart contracts on the Blackcoin blockchain; an idea that has tantalized the developers of Blackcoin for years. “As the first Proof of Stake cryptocurrency to adopt Bitcoin Core 0.12, Blackcoin is now compatible with many important blockchain innovations and has the potential to benefit from things like Joinmarket and Blockstack; both of which play a role in our long-term roadmap" said Blackcoin, software engineer, Jan Junno [Janko33]. When asked about what this update means for Blackcoin, developer, Josh Bouw stated that broadly “This development helps Blackcoin shed its past identity and shows that it is not just competitive, but a market leader in Proof of Stake technology.” Blackcoin Lore is expected to be released on Blackcoin's official website at blackcoin.co in the next few days and will be compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems with a MacOS release shortly thereafter.

About Blackcoin:

BlackCoin is the original proof of stake based digital currency and offering lightning fast transfer speeds on a transparent, peer-to-peer distributed, decentralized public ledger. Blackcoin was created in 2014 and is accepted and traded on more than a dozen online exchanges.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
anybody know about Block reward and the new platform "DOPECOIN Gold" have a Smart Contract or MultiSig? I am so interest about thís coin, but I want to understand more clearly about that
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Hello Dopees I also have some amount of coins in my wallet, can they be swapped with dopecoin gold?

Yeah, I really think they should look for a way. Look: we're into crytos because we like a trustless system where no-one can decide your money is not yours any more, and here we have a situation where you stay away from your coins for a while and then you find out they've made a new release of your coins and what you have in your bag has become worthless. Come on, this is shit that central banks do. If they have some decency they should find a way not to let anyone of the community down. I've read they're preparing an ICO? Well, would be a good occasion for another swap of old coins.

We've been through this god knows how many times ... and to be honest it still amazes me how some people do not look after their investment ... anyways . .lets do the maths again ... (and you were told this in the slack group) ... Your investment at the time was worth 0.01296750 BTC which at current market value would be the equivalent of 1478.29500000 dopecoin gold ... send me your NEW wallet address and I will cover this amount ... and please be warned everyone . . THIS IS THE FINAL sob story that I (or dopecoin gold) will entertain ... PERIOD !

We DO NOT have a massive pool of coins to keep on doing this, this comes straight out of my pocket and I and dopey have covered enough, the buck stops here !

Respect
Goldie
CEO

Thanks Goldie, very kind from you (sorry I didn't the message in Slack). I'll PM you my address.

Transfer Completed ...

I have received it, thank you very much!
Activity: 1
This is it for me now, i can't afford any more dope wth out remortgaging my home.
bought 1.2 BTC yesterday
buying 1.2 BTC now.

May we all enjoy the fruits of the DOPE COIN GOLD Teams work.
Surely we will finally get that recognition and  permanent price increase that TEAM DOPE deserves.

To the MOON and beyond people. Smiley

It could easily surpass Pot this year. Half the circulation of POT and more developments.
Activity: 248
Hello Dopees I also have some amount of coins in my wallet, can they be swapped with dopecoin gold?

Yeah, I really think they should look for a way. Look: we're into crytos because we like a trustless system where no-one can decide your money is not yours any more, and here we have a situation where you stay away from your coins for a while and then you find out they've made a new release of your coins and what you have in your bag has become worthless. Come on, this is shit that central banks do. If they have some decency they should find a way not to let anyone of the community down. I've read they're preparing an ICO? Well, would be a good occasion for another swap of old coins.

We've been through this god knows how many times ... and to be honest it still amazes me how some people do not look after their investment ... anyways . .lets do the maths again ... (and you were told this in the slack group) ... Your investment at the time was worth 0.01296750 BTC which at current market value would be the equivalent of 1478.29500000 dopecoin gold ... send me your NEW wallet address and I will cover this amount ... and please be warned everyone . . THIS IS THE FINAL sob story that I (or dopecoin gold) will entertain ... PERIOD !

We DO NOT have a massive pool of coins to keep on doing this, this comes straight out of my pocket and I and dopey have covered enough, the buck stops here !

Respect
Goldie
CEO

Thanks Goldie, very kind from you (sorry I didn't the message in Slack). I'll PM you my address.

Transfer Completed ...

Respect
Goldie
CEO

Respect
Goldie
CEO

DOPECOIN WALLET: v4.0.0.3 (FOR MAC)

This is the latest DopeCoin wallet for MacOS.

LINKS:

Nice One Lateminer ! ... keep it coming !

Late miner is great isn't he lol Grin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All In One Social
Hey, dev, I'm a bagholder of old Dopecoins that I collected in 2014.
I didn't find out of the swap because when it happened I was STONED.
I know the swapping stuff is closed now, but perhaps if we roll a good joint the impossible becomes possible again and I can change my useless dopecoins with some uselful ones.
There's the need of a No Stoned Left Behind Act !

In the words of Cheech & Chong ... that must have been some bad a** weed !

how many coins are we talking about? ... and where that damn reefer?

68573 coins, quite something.
Is there still a way to do the swap?
do you mean genuine pump or a pump and dump?

where are you getting your info?

Have faith and thank me in two days.
Some major buyers are interested.

I'll believe it when I see it .. until then we'll just keep beavering away Smiley
Activity: 171
i have huge faith in this coin, to the moon one step at a time
Activity: 224

Have faith and thank me in two days.
Some major buyers are interested.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
I am holding my dope stash till I die or buy an island with it, my aim is to accumulate and hold till I can retire off the interest or achieve global domination and become the new world leader..

Law one when i come in to power is that everyone must have hash brownies once per day as part of a balanced relaxing diet, this also helps to maintain world peace through couch locking high's

lol Smiley

Wow I want some of that dope too! Looks like some really good shit Tongue Grin
I am holding my dope stash till I die or buy an island with it, my aim is to accumulate and hold till I can retire off the interest or achieve global domination and become the new world leader..

Law one when i come in to power is that everyone must have hash brownies once per day as part of a balanced relaxing diet, this also helps to maintain world peace through couch locking high's

lol Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

he/she is trying to get you to buy his/her bags.... Roll Eyes

Activity: 224
Today there will be a big pump! Go Dope go!
Really like the update, minor tweaks in the ui makes it lol cleaner
Pages:
Jump to: