Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 43. (Read 635462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
wow ok thats freaking fucking great MOOON  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Glad you approve!  Grin
The future has always been bright for Dopecoin. Even if you went back in my history you would see Dopecoin was always a long-term play.  Now its maturing and ready to truly grow into something very special.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
In current situation when most of the markets have crumbled Dope is still giving best performance. I also headed here after making small purchasing at Bittrex. I will keep in touch with development as my plans are for long term to stay in this project to become active community member now onward.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We have broken 1k btc volume for the last 24 hours. I am 99% sure this either ties or breaks our last high.

This is just the beginning folks.

For those who don't know we have a telegram group for both dope and smoke.
The dopecoin telegram can be found here https://t.me/dope

As a reminder the smoke announcement thread can be found here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-smoke-exchange-coin-burn-completed-2171833
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Guys, that's awesome news!!! Good luck with your project and see you on the moon! Grin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Obviously dopecoin is the ringleader. Congratulations on the release of the smoke exchange ico.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
watch the charts, this coin is going for a ride Smiley
Activity: 81
thanks devs ,, surely this coin will become successful
Activity: 171
Fantastic news, this is going to blow the bloody doors off the industry, prepare for the swarm Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Thanks guys for your kind words and support.

This is just the beginning and the real work starts today!
Activity: 74
10% Bonus For Using DopeCoin:
Because this project has been brought to life by the founder of
DopeCoin and his team, any withdraws or deposits on the platform will earn a 10% bonus if
DopeCoin is used. This feature will provide even lower costs to platform users and allow them to
further maximize their marketing efforts https://smokeexchange.com/content/whitepaper.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Great job, looking forward to more. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
wow ok thats freaking fucking great MOOON  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 147
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
Quality as usual! Well done dopey!
We announced our mission to launch an advertising exchange for the marijuana industry back in January of this year and we are finally seeing our vision come to life.

Thank you to everyone for your support, without this wonderful community the DopeCoin and Smoke Exchange projects would not exist.

Warm regards,

Dopey
WEBSITE  -  WHITEPAPER  -  SLACK  - TWITTER  -  BOUNTIES

JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

1. WHAT IS THE SMOKE EXCHANGE AND WHAT IS ITS PURPOSE?
The Smoke Exchange is a self-serve advertising exchange and has the same type of functionality as Google Adwords and the Facebook advertising platform.The difference is that the Smoke Exchange will be used specifically to service the marijuana industry and will help to connect publishers and advertisers who are currently not allowed to advertise on the other mainstream exchanges.

2. HOW IS THE TOKEN USED?

The Smoke Exchange token (SMX) will act as the only currency used by the advertising exchanges software.If you want to buy advertising credit on the Smoke Exchange you will either have to deposit SMX tokens into your account or you can trade BTC, ETH, or DopeCoin and it will be automatically converted into SMX tokens at the current market price at the time of deposit.

3. HOW MANY SMOKE EXCHANGE TOKENS WILL I GET FOR 1 ETHEREUM?
The price for the ICO period is set at 1 ETH = 300 SMX

4. WHICH WALLET SHOULD I USE TO PURCHASE SMOKE EXCHANGE TOKENS?
Smoke Exchange token is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token. Token holders can easily store and manage their SMX using existing Ethereum clients, including the official Ethereum wallet, Mist, and MyEtherWallet.com.

5. CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THE ICO IF I AM A US CITIZEN?
No, citizens of the USA cannot participate in the Smoke Exchange ICO due to current laws and SEC regulations. You can participate in the Smoke Exchange ICO if you are not a US citizen or do not reside permanently in the United States. Additionally, you will not be able to participate if you have a permanent residence in countries such as Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, or any other territories under the United States control.

6. WHY DO USERS OF THE PLATFORM GET A 10% BONUS IF THE WITHDRAW OR DEPOSIT FUNDS IN DOPECOIN?
The Smoke Exchange is brought to you by the creators of DopeCoin.
The idea and concept to create a self-serve advertising exchange for the marijuana industry were first conceived and announced back in January of 2017.
DopeCoin can be considered as the parent company responsible for bringing this entire project to life and both projects and communities will remain closely linked.
The 10% bonus given to users of the Smoke Exchange who deposit or withdraw funds in DopeCoin is designed to not only bring a real world functionality to DopeCoin but to also reward users of the advertising exchange.

7. WHY BUILD A NEW TOKEN INSTEAD OF JUST USING DOPECOIN?

In order to crowd fund for this project, it is necessary to create a new token so that we have a tangible asset to distribute to team members, advisors and investors. It would be impossible to launch a project of this scale otherwise.

8. HOW WILL DOPECOINS INVOLVEMENT AFFECT THE PRICE AND WILL IT IMPACT THE VALUE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SMOKE EXCHANGE TOKEN?
The Smoke Exchange token (SMX) will be the only currency actually used by the advertising exchanges internal software and the only way to buy advertising space.
As a result, it will always be in demand and will not be affected.
DopeCoin will provide advertisers a 10% bonus on deposits and publishers a 10% bonus on payouts and should make it the preferred way to spend or receive money when using the advertising exchange.
Many believe that this will be a big benefit for DopeCoin and as the platform grows its user base we should see solid volume increases for both currencies.

9. WILL OTHER MARIJUANA RELATED CRYPTOCURRENCIES BE ADDED TO THE EXCHANGE LATER?
Yes, it is our mission to add other marijuana-related cryptocurrencies to the platform as well as additional alt coins. The more communities that we are able to involve, the more cryptocurrency users we will attract to the project.

10. WHAT EXCHANGES WILL THE SMOKE EXCHANGE TOKEN (SMX) BE LISTED ON AFTER THE ICO PROCESS IS COMPLETE?
We have a strong relationship with Bittrex due to the fact the DopeCoin has been listed on that exchange for 3.5 years. We hope to have the Smoke Exchange token (SMX) listed there at the end of the ICO process. Additionally, we will be paying to be listed on Livecoin and Cryptopia.

11. WHY DON'T I SEE THIS ICO ADVERTISED ON FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, OR GOOGLE ADS?
Due to the fact that this is a marijuana related business we are not able to advertise on any of the mainstream platforms in a traditional way. This is the exact reason that we are building out the Smoke Exchange platform.

Thanks for your help Groggin, we have been really busy with the preparation of this ICO and appreciate you stepping in to provide support.
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
hey
...please HELP

my wallet was last in sync 4 days ago, syncing now, i'll upload the BC for you when it's up to date  Smiley

here you go, i made you a dopestrap    Grin

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-EIEoh8FDQ0MnJSTkdMWjZVMVk

thanks a lot, that is really appreciated.
And even more when fast replied...

I will use it immediatly and will keep you posted.

it seems that I have some issues on my side, to download the files from Drive.... strange
probably my internet or something...

awesome, the wallet was on sync really shortly... thanks a lot.

the only thing is that it seems that the weight of my wallet is never increasing
and it seems that I will never get a single stacking rewards even if now it has been
weeks and weeks I am staking....

For sure, I have limited amounts of DOPE in the wallet.....

Do you have some recommandation for better staking?
My wallet is opened 24/7
hey
...please HELP

my wallet was last in sync 4 days ago, syncing now, i'll upload the BC for you when it's up to date  Smiley

thanks a lot, that is really appreciated.
And even more when fast replied...

I will use it immediatly and will keep you posted.

it seems that I have some issues on my side, to download the files from Drive.... strange
probably my internet or something...
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
hey
...please HELP

im no tech expert just someone who has had theses issues in the past, you need to look in to you antivirus software settings and look for the fire wall settings, you should be able to browse for the dopecoin qt and add it as an exception, connections also reduce if you have more than one wallet open, i had verium and dope open and verium had all the connections  Smiley

In fact, yes, my firewall is good according to what you are telling.

The thing that I learned a long time ago was that the number of connection is not really so important
and does NOT affect the staking.

Also, I have 12 wallet staking simultaneously, with good number of connections for most.
Get good staking and even identic staking independantly of other wallets staking.
This is actually the way it should be.

My issue here with DOPE is that, even if i have connections, and wallet opened all the time,
it cannot be in sync now.... this is the issue.

I will probably delete all files except wallet.dat and start sycing from scratch....

IS THERE a BOOTSTRAP file available?

I did not get an answer when I posted last time, and did not get a link for a bootstrap file....

And my wallet is doing the same again....

connected 24/7 and still unable to keep beeing on sync....

Coudl the dev team come here to help?

I need to fix this behavior and get a bootstrap to speed up syncing process, please

I now would add as information that I deleted all files except wallet.dat...
... I get only 1 connection (I have a .conf file....

... and the wallet does not start the syncing process
It just seems stuck...

please HELP
Pages:
Jump to: