Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 44. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
I hope to see this currency soon up up up Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think I need some DOPE. Life without DOPE sucks!
DOPE yourself up!  Cheesy

For sure! Without DOPE life is worthless!
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
There will be a new token created which the advertising exchange will use internally as the form of the currency. You will be able to trade other coins to obtain advertising credits (the new token) and DopeCoin will be the only one of these options that provides a 10% deposit and withdrawal bonus.

Oh okay, I was trying to figure out how dope coin would fit into the new project. That's pretty cool.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
There will be a new token created which the advertising exchange will use internally as the form of the currency. You will be able to trade other coins to obtain advertising credits (the new token) and DopeCoin will be the only one of these options that provides a 10% deposit and withdrawal bonus.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
DopeCoin will not be rebranding. Some people hate our name, other people love it, everyone has something to say about it.

This new ICO is a stand alone project brought to you by the DopeCoin team and is designed to bring an innovative and new solution to the marketplace that is currently under fire.

Our mission is to become a gatekeeper in the marijuana advertising industry.

What everyone needs to understand is that even though we were able to create a cryptocurrency 3 years ago that was meant to facilitate the marijuana industry and provide a new discrete way of making payments, and even though we were the first in the world to actually buy a bong with a marijuana related crypto.... There is no user base.

People are not lining up to pay for weed with a crypto currency. This is a fact.

Trying to provide a solution to the industry and acting as an alternative to the current banking problems that the industry faces is also a tremendous mistake in my opinion. Banks will only ignore this type of revenue for so long before they decide to take a different stance on the issue. Once this happens.... The business model is destroyed overnight.

In order for a crypto currency in this space to survive it requires constant innovation and the ability to provide solutions to the industry that are not currently available. Additionally, it is important to push hard and take advantage of opportunities while they present themselves.

Thank you guys for your interest.

September 2017 is going to be one hell of a month!

So, is this new project going to have its own coin? Or will you be able to use dope coins for network ads?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Doing well, staying busy haha what about yourself?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
With this volume, Dope is going to be delisted from Bittrex.

There are 20+ coins that average less daily volume than Dope. I dont think we are in any worry of being delisted.

This. I have a feeling a FUD'er showed up. How are you Dr. Charles?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

There are 20+ coins that average less daily volume than Dope. I dont think we are in any worry of being delisted.

Sounds like fud from a competitor or trader trying to tank the price.
Activity: 84

What? The avg 24hr volume is 15btc. What exactly are you smoking?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Dopecoin got a really bright future. Nice to see a coin with a nice game plan and a excellent dev Team.Good luck
Activity: 1
Merit: 100
How is the Dope Community doing these days!? Grin
Pretty good getting 10$ a day off dopecoin staking, a bank can't do that.
Activity: 281
Activity: 200
Oh well, I put in 5 ETH - now holding thumbs that this project is a success.
Activity: 130
Can anyone answer? what was ico talking about earlier?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Soon we have a lot of action with this coin. Dopey and the Dev Team are very great and smart guys. Keep on hard working  Grin

I hope you are right.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Soon we have a lot of action with this coin. Dopey and the Dev Team are very great and smart guys. Keep on hard working  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
We're on our wayyyyyyyy,  Grin

I do like your username!  Cheesy
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
We are getting very close to a big announcement guys and what I will confirm is that we are looking at the ICO launch in September.
Thank you to everyone for supporting the project.

I have personally been involved in the marijuana crypto scene from the very beginning and it is my passion and belief in this movement, along with your support, that will allow us to achieve success.

Thank you to everyone for your patience. I'm looking forward to the future of DopeCoin and Smoke Exchange!

Dopey

Nice, I look forward to it Smiley

As always great dev. happening with DopeCoinGold  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: