Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 48. (Read 635462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Nice update from Dopey. Dopecoin got a really bright future. Nice to see a coin with a nice game plan and a excellent dev Team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

That pretty much sums it up Smiley ...
Is this coin basically like DOGE coin another fun coin? Or does it serve real world purpose? If so which. Could you please explain that?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Does DOPE actually have real world use cases currently?
Activity: 171
I could not agree more GoldieX

Thats a DOPE statement !
Activity: 248

That pretty much sums it up Smiley ...
If you're looking for some hardcore insight into the project I strongly encourage you to join the DopeCoin slack channel where I have just spent the last hour explaining our game plan in detail.

Of course, if you have any questions, please feel free to hit me up here as well and I will do my best to answer everything.

I absolutely agree, the Slack Channels are where it is at most of the time now, minute by minute, hour by hour, dopecoin rolls forwards Smiley

Let's hope so. DOPE is the key to a happy life!
If you're looking for some hardcore insight into the project I strongly encourage you to join the DopeCoin slack channel where I have just spent the last hour explaining our game plan in detail.

Of course, if you have any questions, please feel free to hit me up here as well and I will do my best to answer everything.

I absolutely agree, the Slack Channels are where it is at most of the time now, minute by minute, hour by hour, dopecoin rolls forwards Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

Unfortunately, it is a bit too early for me to tell you 100% how it will work but essentially this is the plan...

- We will be creating a new token that will be used exclusively for use on the advertising platform.
- The platform will operate 100% on this token but you will be able to buy it to advertise with or cash out in several different cryptos (DOPE, BTC, ETH)

As far as distribution of the ICO funding... It is still up in the air, what I will say is that the majority will be going towards advertising and marketing, business development and operating capital. A lesser amount will be used for to fund the technology development, legalities, and accounting.

For the token allocation.

10% will be kept for the core development team so that the team has skin in the game
80% will be sold to the public
10% will be used for bounties, advisors and other contingencies.

Please keep in mind that this is simply a rough idea of what will be happening and nothing is set in stone.

The biggest challenge has been to put all of the pieces together and to form a team that is capable of achieving success.

As I will be the public founder of this project and my name and credibility is on the line it is extremely important to me that I am able to achieve massive success with this project and provide a great ROI for everyone involved.

Activity: 1
Looks like that Canadian dude isn't coming back, if he wast being such a jack ass i was going to give him some of my coins.

Oh well that ship has sailed now.

In other news UASF is really giving BTC a hammering today, we have just got to get through till 1st Aug then ride the waves until September , hopefully all will be ironed out by then.

Good to see dope staying strong through these rocky times Smiley

and nothing of value was lost Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Any clues on how the DOPE ICO will be structured?
Great update,
Thanks Dopey
Activity: 1
Man I just got DAO back from a year ago,  so dont tell me they would have had to shut the entire project down , they chose this, i missed the communication and now i am pooched, too bad so sad, no problem as Dope was not my primary weed coin investment (thank God). I can tell you though, I will have nothing good to say about dope up here in the cannabis community, ever.

You're very salty about not following your own investment. It takes 5 minutes to check a bitcointalk thread. Not the devs fault you didn't follow through. I would offer some coins but not with that attitude mister.
I have just finished another round of discussion and planning with our software development partners and I am happy to provide a few updates.

- We will be moving forward with the project and development will be starting within the next couple of weeks.
- We will be launching an ICO related to the project.
- The team is nearly assembled and we are now only waiting for confirmation from a couple key people.
- The first step will be to decide on the name of both the advertising platform and the new token that will be created.
- DopeCoin will be one of the accepted payment methods on the platform and will provide a small bonus for both publishers and advertisers if used for buying or selling advertising space.

This giant leap forward for the DopeCoin project will provide us with a real world use for the currency and as we work to onboard publishers, advertisers, dispensaries, product owners etc. for the platform we will also be working to have DopeCoin accepted as a payment method.

Thank you to everyone for your patience and support!

Regards,

Dopey
has anyone tried AK49 50% indica 50% sativa ?
I was handed some seeds and was going to have a grow Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
OP has been updated to include the CRYPTOPIA exchange ...

Sorry, I didn't get to it sooner, but I went down with a severe case of man flu Smiley

Great news! Yes, something is going around it's weird! I had it too.
OP has been updated to include the CRYPTOPIA exchange ...

Sorry, I didn't get to it sooner, but I went down with a severe case of man flu Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I think I need some DOPE. Life without DOPE sucks!
DOPE yourself up!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

So when that big ass announcement coming?

That´s a very good question. The tweet on Twitter is some time ago. Hope this will be a mind blowing announcement and brings a bit volume to the coin. The price decreases a lot the last days.
I think I need some DOPE. Life without DOPE sucks!
Pages:
Jump to: