Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 85. (Read 635462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Good Morning Everyone,

Good morning to you! Grin

I just requested DopeCoinGold on Poloniex, and I hope others do as well.  The more the community of supporters put the word out and possibly even some simple youtube videos on how to stake, invest, etc. in DopeCoin it would help bring more investors into our community.

Good thinking. The simple youtubes of people staking their stash is a good idea. Where do did you go to request it ?

@Dopey, I saw that DopeCoin once had an android wallet app, any chance that this could get revamped for DopeCoinGold?  If so, I could work on getting dispensaries staking and accepting DopeCoin as payment as well as teach the dispensaries' clients to use the app to buy their goods.  Dispensaries would enjoy staking and making more back then they would if they kept their funds in fiat, and clients would enjoy being able to go buy free goods that they earned by staking their coins as well.  A win win for both the dispensaries and clients of said dispensaries.

We are currently working on an Android wallet as we speak. I think its only days/weeks away ? Need to check in with the team.  I love the idea of showing dispensaries the staking aspect of things so their clients can use the app to buy goods. And vice-versa. It's a great value proposition that is for sure. When we get on POSWallet, the dispensaries could stake there proceedes and earn money on their stash for the week.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Good Morning Everyone,

I just requested DopeCoinGold on Poloniex, and I hope others do as well.  The more the community of supporters put the word out and possibly even some simple youtube videos on how to stake, invest, etc. in DopeCoin it would help bring more investors into our community.

how do we submit to polo i have never done but will for sure...

You can do a coin request here : https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good Morning Everyone,

I just requested DopeCoinGold on Poloniex, and I hope others do as well.  The more the community of supporters put the word out and possibly even some simple youtube videos on how to stake, invest, etc. in DopeCoin it would help bring more investors into our community.

how do we submit to polo i have never done but will for sure...
Activity: 1
We'll be adding Dope to POSWallet for voting.

If necessary, we'll buy in too.

Stay tune for the voting.

Are You planning to add it to PosWallet , POsWallet Exchange or both? Since Dopecoin is a Pos coin, I want to assume You're applying for  PosWallet instead. Will be waiting patiently though Wink

Hi. Never occurred to us to add ourselves to the exchange it would make sense to. Def. the PosWallet as we are POS coin. Good idea!

It would be nice to have your DOPE stash staking so you can buy your next baggie with it  Cheesy

Absolutely Wink How many Dopecoin do I get daily as Pos rewards If I deposit somewhere around 1 - 2 million dopecoins? Pretty good way to increase my stash while getting rewards.

I believe Goldie told me he gets around 40 a day at 1mil. I think. I got close to 30 at 800k
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
Good Morning Everyone,

I just requested DopeCoinGold on Poloniex, and I hope others do as well.  The more the community of supporters put the word out and possibly even some simple youtube videos on how to stake, invest, etc. in DopeCoin it would help bring more investors into our community.

@Dopey, I saw that DopeCoin once had an android wallet app, any chance that this could get revamped for DopeCoinGold?  If so, I could work on getting dispensaries staking and accepting DopeCoin as payment as well as teach the dispensaries' clients to use the app to buy their goods.  Dispensaries would enjoy staking and making more back then they would if they kept their funds in fiat, and clients would enjoy being able to go buy free goods that they earned by staking their coins as well.  A win win for both the dispensaries and clients of said dispensaries. 

good day : )
mimagneto
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Thank you Pastafarian for your help bro! Really appreciated.

Everything is moving in the right direction and there are a lot of projects coming together!

Looking forward to the continual development of this project and making it a huge success.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

this is great news... do we got a shop to buy tshirts and items if not i might be interested in setting this up as i want some hats and shirts for me and a few others to ware when we go to karma cup in August this year.. i am getting a few people in to crypto cuz of dope coin.. they smoke alot and when i said they heard they can soon order with it they where sold... so do what i can as a newb to dope coin to spread the word across canada

Tshirts and hats is a great idea. I guess TopShelfToker  does tshirts for DopeCoin I wonder if it would be worth reaching out to them to get some DopeCoinGold shirts on there. But, I do like your idea of opening up our own shop for DopeCoin Tshirts/Hats . I once I had a tshirt store  used shopify & printful - it was all automated with coinpayments.net   but Dope isn't on coinpayments.  Let me think about this.

I'm open to getting some DopeCoin swag up on the Top Shelf Toker® site...it all depends on interest though. If there is enough interest right now (maybe via pre-orders), then I can certainly proceed with production even on a smaller scale!  Wink

Excellent news Pastafarian! You are good for one order from me for sure. I need some DOPE swag Smiley  Thanks, for the offer and putting this together.

edit: I tweeted TopShelfToker they are interested in discussing it.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

this is great news... do we got a shop to buy tshirts and items if not i might be interested in setting this up as i want some hats and shirts for me and a few others to ware when we go to karma cup in August this year.. i am getting a few people in to crypto cuz of dope coin.. they smoke alot and when i said they heard they can soon order with it they where sold... so do what i can as a newb to dope coin to spread the word across canada

Tshirts and hats is a great idea. I guess TopShelfToker  does tshirts for DopeCoin I wonder if it would be worth reaching out to them to get some DopeCoinGold shirts on there. But, I do like your idea of opening up our own shop for DopeCoin Tshirts/Hats . I once I had a tshirt store  used shopify & printful - it was all automated with coinpayments.net   but Dope isn't on coinpayments.  Let me think about this.

I'm open to getting some DopeCoin swag up on the Top Shelf Toker® site...it all depends on interest though. If there is enough interest right now (maybe via pre-orders), then I can certainly proceed with production even on a smaller scale!  Wink

do you accept dope coin or just btc... where do you ship from

At Top Shelf Toker® we accept BitCoin, DopeCoin, SativaCoin, and several other altcoins (see all the coins and payment methods accepted here). We are based out of the Chicagoland Area so that's where your orders will be shipped from  Wink

do you accept dope coin or just btc... where do you ship from
Activity: 760
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I continue to like this project, I think it has more potential than POT Coin, so I will continue to hold. Keep it up dev.  Wink
Why DOPECOIN loosing investors confidence day by day, continuously going down in liquidity and market capitalization.

Strong Promotion campaign required for to gain the community confidence.

I am an investor and I have not lost confidence .. there are those that wish to sell short and that is their perogative, but I'm still buying their short positions as I know, even in the short term that Dopecoin is worth a spike of 250 ... long term it is worth a hell of a lot more and over the coming months it will be shown to be true Smiley

i am a new investor.and i am slowly buying and staking. but i do think this coin needs some promote and we need update on liftedbud..
 a sig campaing or even twitter... we also need to get on some more exchanges.. yes bittrex is great but we need a more range and maybe even to try get on coin payments was not so long ago the useless pot coin was 100 sats and nothong going dope has shit going and is just really under value by the looks.
also might help if the devs are in this thread more to keep it up top maybe some wallet updates to have more then jist a simple.mining wallet
Why DOPECOIN loosing investors confidence day by day, continuously going down in liquidity and market capitalization.

I am an investor and I have not lost confidence .. there are those that wish to sell short and that is their perogative, but I'm still buying their short positions as I know, even in the short term that Dopecoin is worth a spike of 250 ... long term it is worth a hell of a lot more and over the coming months it will be shown to be true Smiley
Activity: 217

Tshirts and hats is a great idea. I guess TopShelfToker   does tshirts for DopeCoin I wonder if it would be worth reaching out to them to get some DopeCoinGold shirts on there. But, I do like your idea of opening up our own shop for DopeCoin Tshirts/Hats . I once I had a tshirt store  used shopify & printful - it was all automated with coinpayments.net   but Dope isn't on coinpayments.  Let me think about this.

This could be done easily through cointopay ... they already sell a few shirts etc.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Tshirts and hats is a great idea. I guess TopShelfToker   does tshirts for DopeCoin I wonder if it would be worth reaching out to them to get some DopeCoinGold shirts on there. But, I do like your idea of opening up our own shop for DopeCoin Tshirts/Hats . I once I had a tshirt store  used shopify & printful - it was all automated with coinpayments.net   but Dope isn't on coinpayments.  Let me think about this.
Great to see DopeCoin is spreading everywhere  Smiley

Activity: 1274
Great to see DopeCoin is spreading everywhere  Smiley

any update on poswallet... would be great to get these stacking while i wait to use them... dont like downloading to many wallets and dont think i got enough atm to solo stack

I'll be working on this this weekend. At first, we'll do the voting option and if we get a good response we can look into buying into it. Thanks for the reminder!

no problem paying is always fastest but not always making the most sense... when you list it for free votes it will get my vote everyother day... and if posw coin keeps on this roll may even a few paid....

whats on avg a good amount to stake on my own... also is there a way to have the blockchain on a different hdd then C: as i dont run more then my pi wallet inless i can move blockchain file from my appdata folder only got 120gb ssd
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
any update on poswallet... would be great to get these stacking while i wait to use them... dont like downloading to many wallets and dont think i got enough atm to solo stack

I'll be working on this this weekend. At first, we'll do the voting option and if we get a good response we can look into buying into it. Thanks for the reminder!
Pages:
Jump to: