Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 10. (Read 3519 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
if ever this project will launch.how can the drivers can be apply? Drivr Network will they provide the car or the one who's applying must have their own car? just like the other competitors? im just curious and excited.

As i Read the WhitePaper i Did Also Read About How Driver Can Apply, Maybe Soon They will Announce after The 1st Launch for the First 10 Cities so Just Follow them on their Official facebook , Twitter and Website.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Hi team drivr,as i have observed here...a lot people or investors are positive in this project..it means surely this project will be success😊,i cant wait for this project to be launch,.gud luck guys..

Well, this project is very revolutionary that people can't wait to experience and test it. To think that an AI will be the driver, how cool is that? I hope the rate will not be that expensive although its base on tokens or fiat.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
if ever this project will launch.how can the drivers can be apply? Drivr Network will they provide the car or the one who's applying must have their own car? just like the other competitors? im just curious and excited.

This project don't need a driver, they are inventing a new technology where is the driver of the car is an AI, or simply means that a car without a human driver, this AI has the ability of deep learning, if this project will be successful, this will be a huge development in the history, the car can take you to the place you want to go and you can even talk to the AI responsible for for driving the car like the SIRI on the iphones
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I just noticed, the cars will be driven by AI?! Wow! Just wow! This is incredible! It will be deiven by AI and not humans? If that's the case, I am really interested with your technology. But isn't it a bit scary that an AI will be responsible to your life? What if something happened to the passenger? It will take time to the people to adjust to that machines especially the old ones, but I think mAny people like me would love to try thid new technology and see how it works. Goodluck for this project!

Good question, the cars will still have human control. We have a few stages of implementing A.I. Firstly safety is our main priority and this is done via machine learning / deep learning where the A.I will predict when there will be a possible accident. As technology advances and the use of A.I is more widely used then we move to further stages. Currently we are focusing on deep learning / voice recognition / safety & prediction learning. A good example would be your favourite restaurants or places to go is saved in our app which is connected to the A.I it will know where you want to go.

I have question too. If i want to go for example on Manila Philippines, How can i say on AI driver or just simply type on your system to recognize the place that i want to go? Or else your AI driver have voice recognition app that can track my words? And then what if i change my mind to change the place this AI Driver will recognize my last place want to go?

To give you a deeper example these are some of the things currently being researched by the R&D teams

Data filtered through high tech mapping & satellites
Traced routs of popular pick-up points for cars to have point to point system similar to train a circuit
Speech recognition
Gesture recognition
Eye tracking and driver monitoring
Virtual assistance and natural language interfaces
Driver face analytics and emotion recognition
Object detection/identification/avoidance
Predictive maintenance

This creates many options

More efficient pick up times to drive to established routs
Locating nearby shops / food outlets that are previously visited by the customer
Token based / digital payment solutions embedded into the driver interface.
Vehicle network and data security
Automated on-road customer service
Setting reminders to purchase needed household items as the passanger approaches relevant stores

This is indeed a beautiful updates for us. I am very excited to see this project on progress. I might also go on applying if this will be available to my country. Safety of passengers and drivers are very important and as I can see this projects has it all. Setting reminders to purchase needed for household items as the passenger approaches in relevant store is a new one for me and could be a big help to the people who always forgot what he needed to buy. Keep up the good work team. KUDOS Smiley 
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I am happy to know that there is a project like this. This can help drivers and passengers in order to have a smooth trip daily with out any distruction. I am hoping for some updates and success to hear is a great pleasurw.
Activity: 196
Wow, it is now March and based on the whitepaper this token will be listed on some exchanges. I hope the ICO will succeed so that we can have this token listed on many exchanges and not just a few. I'm excited to see this DVR on those big exchanges. Good luck on the application.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
Another car service ICO as it is. I want to know what will be the main function of AI in your project as if it is the same as UBER and GRAB? And when it will be available because there are alot of rivals with the same concept.
It is better to have rivals so that all of them will try to give a good services and improve their ways in handling their passengers. It is also  better to improve services in order to give satisfaction to anyone.

And i think Drivr project can give all our needed in everyday,by using communication and now its so upradable because they are using now blockchain which is you can pay it by using blockchain and also it driven by A.I
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Hi team drivr,as i have observed here...a lot people or investors are positive in this project..it means surely this project will be success😊,i cant wait for this project to be launch,.gud luck guys..
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
I just noticed, the cars will be driven by AI?! Wow! Just wow! This is incredible! It will be deiven by AI and not humans? If that's the case, I am really interested with your technology. But isn't it a bit scary that an AI will be responsible to your life? What if something happened to the passenger? It will take time to the people to adjust to that machines especially the old ones, but I think mAny people like me would love to try thid new technology and see how it works. Goodluck for this project!

Good question, the cars will still have human control. We have a few stages of implementing A.I. Firstly safety is our main priority and this is done via machine learning / deep learning where the A.I will predict when there will be a possible accident. As technology advances and the use of A.I is more widely used then we move to further stages. Currently we are focusing on deep learning / voice recognition / safety & prediction learning. A good example would be your favourite restaurants or places to go is saved in our app which is connected to the A.I it will know where you want to go.

I have question too. If i want to go for example on Manila Philippines, How can i say on AI driver or just simply type on your system to recognize the place that i want to go? Or else your AI driver have voice recognition app that can track my words? And then what if i change my mind to change the place this AI Driver will recognize my last place want to go?

To give you a deeper example these are some of the things currently being researched by the R&D teams

Traced routs of popular pick-up points for cars to have point to point system similar to train a circuit
Speech recognition
Gesture recognition
Predictive maintenance

Locating nearby shops / food outlets that are previously visited by the customer
Setting reminders to purchase needed household items as the passanger approaches relevant stores

That was awesome features dev, if you can implement well all the features that listed above for sure this would be the most advance ride share that will release in public,

This is quite great and good thinking and project of using an AI to drive a car but I think there is a big risk in human life about this if the AI will be bug and hack because nowadays weak AI's only exist I think driving the car should be done by human not by AI's
the thing that they can do must only the navigation and the control of payments using DRIVR token I just think of it AI's are not that great and should not replace human.

I also agree with you sir based on the statement of Elon Musk and Bill Gates AI can be a threat in humanity but we can look them in good AI's can or should only be implement in certain fields of works because AI's are not that perfect and AI's are not that good and it takes a lot of resources in making an AI  I think the AI that can only be made by the devs are the AI's like ALexa of Amazon that performs certain commands not like human I think that DRIVR AI will be only responsible for navigation and payments not driving the car itself
Activity: 75
Merit: 6

Speech recognition
Gesture recognition
Predictive maintenance

That was awesome features dev, if you can implement well all the features that listed above for sure this would be the most advance ride share that will release in public,

This is quite great and good thinking and project of using an AI to drive a car but I think there is a big risk in human life about this if the AI will be bug and hack because nowadays weak AI's only exist I think driving the car should be done by human not by AI's
the thing that they can do must only the navigation and the control of payments using DRIVR token I just think of it AI's are not that great and should not replace human.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

Speech recognition
Gesture recognition
Predictive maintenance

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
this well be improvement uber and grab. I will use this may able to switch pay on drivr token than cash. this is good to minimize crime. those bad guys who getting the cash. this drivr token will be secured at all time. using the ethereum blockchain the wallet account will be safe. and if drivr will be good enough to minimize the crime on road. Smiley using this the money will be on drivr token.. if dev will develop an exchange for this internal easily also withdrawals to their drivr token. good enough it will be ok as a token for future money of transportation. this is good as well to the community to make them wake up on the blockchain technology...
Activity: 125
Cannot Wait to See Drivr Application on Playstore, Waiting Also for the response about my question for Drivr Card if Drivr Token can Covert to Fiat by using Drivr Card your response is much appreciated.

This is great if DRIVR will convert into fiat but i think this will be the flow DRIVR to BTC then BTC to Fiat . thats the case Smiley Support the project so that Drivr to Fiat will be possible. I hope i answer your question Smiley
Activity: 316
this is for someone who wants to buy DRIVR tokens,it is Recommended use this Wallets for DRIVR token storage until  wallet / exchanger release across all platforms,imtoken,myetherwallet,mac,windows and linux.

if you're using web wallet like myetherwallet you have to double check the URL carefully there's a lot of phishing website over the web so you have to be careful, its better to bookmark the legit one!
yes thats right theres  a lot of cases that happened,if you want that your DRIVR token is safe just be careful and dont be phish,anyway i am now excited the release of their wallet as i have some DRIVR token and i want to hold for long term.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Speech recognition
Gesture recognition
Predictive maintenance

About the DRIVR Card, this means that if we have DRIVR tokens on the card that will be our payment into our ride-share fee? What if we forget our DRIVR card at home can we pay cash?

DRIVR tokens won't be on the card it will be in your virtual wallet, the beauty of blockchain is connection your virtual wallet will be linked to your card including DRIVR application so in the off chance you forget your card, payment can still be made via the application as our drivers will be using the same system and yes fiat currency for payment will be available. It will take a very long time until society completely transitions from fiat to digital so it still must be an available option.
Good day dev! May I ask what are the criteria for you to operate in a certain city? I just hope that the number of users will be one of the factors consider and hoping Philippines will be one of them. I will encourage my colleagues to participate also in the ICO.

We will first be doing a soft launch in 10 cities to create a solid community of drivers, we aim to target most areas around the globe including Philippines, along with areas that need rideshare. This is why being a city commander is beneficial, you are not only owing a percentage of DRIVR you are running your own rideshare business through DRIVR that will in return help your own city.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

I like the concept of the project but I can't stop thinking that what If in the middle of the road the car trouble shoots? What will happen to the passenger? I hope the engineers and the people behind the project will give the assurance that its safe.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
About the DRIVR Card, this means that if we have DRIVR tokens on the card that will be our payment into our ride-share fee? What if we forget our DRIVR card at home can we pay cash?
Pages:
Jump to: