Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 8. (Read 3519 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
DRIVR NETWORK gonna be most advance rideshare platform worrldwide. One of  best feature i like  to DRIVR Network app is the security of customers, the app has a DRIVR panic / SOS / Emergency buttom. The panic button can send alert to the police nor family members of the  passenger.  Such a great idea , because their major concerns is the safetiness of the riders while  travelling.

Yeah youre right marvince,it will be the most advance rideshare platform worldwide same as uber...so excited for the launch,lets keep supporting this project😊,i will spread this great opportunity to my online world friends.
Gudluck team drivr😊

Yes you are right 😊 drivr is the most advance rifeshare project as we can se they make use of the great power of AI plus the power of blockchain and that's why they have the advantage from uber and grab
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
DRIVR is a great project to know more something big about this team and their project,please read the white paper:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/111BBGfvhn_ZvU5vdZikrDOq2n_-2eDGe/view
Yes it is a great project that can really helps not only the needs of both drivers and commuters but the also in their safety.  I am praying for thw success of this program.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
for the first time I see a project in this area. so it's interesting to me. tell me in which countries will your project work? and how is the pre-sale?
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
The DRIVR token grants exclusive access to the DRIVR network ecosystem,dont miss to participate in the token sale and become part of rideshare revolutio.today is the last day of DRIVR PRE-ICO so you can still buy for now.
Yeah i will participate i dont want to miss this opportunity DRIVR had unique project we should support their ICO so that it will be successful many people can use this project we happy to help
Activity: 210
DRIVR NETWORK gonna be most advance rideshare platform worrldwide. One of  best feature i like  to DRIVR Network app is the security of customers, the app has a DRIVR panic / SOS / Emergency buttom. The panic button can send alert to the police nor family members of the  passenger.  Such a great idea , because their major concerns is the safetiness of the riders while  travelling.

Yeah youre right marvince,it will be the most advance rideshare platform worldwide same as uber...so excited for the launch,lets keep supporting this project😊,i will spread this great opportunity to my online world friends.
Gudluck team drivr😊
Activity: 476
Student Coin
hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

Maybe their app is free to download at google playstore and hoping that it will be available on IOS too. And I do hope that this will be available on Asian countries just like Philippines if their platform and project is successful. So I'm not stopping to support this platform and I will be with them until they finish their road of success.

Yes Im also hoping this will be available in Asian county this will be a big help for us. Lets support thru out so that DRIVR will be able to hear our thoughts Smiley Drivr will make our life easy in terms of commuting Smiley

I cant wait now for releasing this wonderful project in my country ,i think it will bring us a peaceful and well services that the others have none,this project has uniqueness ,compared to others,thats why i gave my all support for project.
Activity: 316
The DRIVR token grants exclusive access to the DRIVR network ecosystem,dont miss to participate in the token sale and become part of rideshare revolutio.today is the last day of DRIVR PRE-ICO so you can still buy for now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Another car service ICO as it is. I want to know what will be the main function of AI in your project as if it is the same as UBER and GRAB? And when it will be available because there are alot of rivals with the same concept.
It is better to have rivals so that all of them will try to give a good services and improve their ways in handling their passengers. It is also  better to improve services in order to give satisfaction to anyone.

Rivals exist in every businesses either its traditional business, online business, or cryptocurrency business. The question is what is the most offer your business can give that the rival businesses dont have? I must say that DRIVR can offer to accept crypto payments that UBER and GRAB dont have for now and this what makes DRIVR on the right spot of business and has a potential to have its success. But all in all the success will depend on the TEAM and COMMUNITY. Cheers Smiley
I agree with all of you! Competition is good because it encourages better quality of the services and helps reduce the price. The challenge now for the DRVR network is how are they going to position themselves before those giant rivals, how are they going to continually improve their services, and what are their edge over the others. Please read their whitepaper for you to find out especially the integration of AI in their project. I believe that the arrival of the DRVR Network will revolutionize the way we pay for our daily transport and at the same time how we are going to gain profit when we do feel like becoming a part time driver on our commute to and from work.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
If some ICO's are making their own service cab or project like DRVIR did today, will the developers of this team step up with the game of competing their project?
Activity: 99
Merit: 0

Activity: 434
X-Block.io
this might be the most advance ride share that will release in public, dont hesitate to support a project like this this would be a life changer in the future so dont be late to buy drivr token at https://drivr.network/

Yeah your right dude, This one will be a life changer not because of his unique technology, this one can save many lives of commuter's, the AI Driver can detect accident i read on there whitepaper. So i full support in this awesome project. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
 this might be the most advance ride share that will release in public, dont hesitate to support a project like this this would be a life changer in the future so dont be late to buy drivr token at https://drivr.network/
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
if ever this project will launch.how can the drivers can be apply? Drivr Network will they provide the car or the one who's applying must have their own car? just like the other competitors? im just curious and excited.

This project don't need a driver, they are inventing a new technology where is the driver of the car is an AI, or simply means that a car without a human driver, this AI has the ability of deep learning, if this project will be successful, this will be a huge development in the history, the car can take you to the place you want to go and you can even talk to the AI responsible for for driving the car like the SIRI on the iphones

A car without a driver is an amazing thing, and you can experience it even though you don't own one because of DRIVR. It would be less hassle, you don't have to go to the parking space for your ride when it's just there in your doorstep. What an amazing project.

Indeed this is an awesome project, withth an automated car without a driver, imagine how people will look at you when getting off your car? They will be confused and will wonder how is the car moving without a driver? This will get their curiousity and start asking. With that, more people will be riding DRIVR and more people will be downloading the app. But, will this project be accepted by the government?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

Maybe their app is free to download at google playstore and hoping that it will be available on IOS too. And I do hope that this will be available on Asian countries just like Philippines if their platform and project is successful. So I'm not stopping to support this platform and I will be with them until they finish their road of success.

Yes our app will be on Google Play including IOS and available in different countries, I cannot confirm exact date of release as this will apart of proper announcement.

That's good to hear, cannot wait for the official release date of the DRIVR app on IOS and Android, moreover that  the app is available in different countries will bring more investors to the project. I am always following this project and looking forward for the announcements.
Activity: 210
Its great joining here and its awesome project.. Goodluck to the whole team more power!

Thanks for joining mate here,lets keep supporting drivr..soon we all will be benefited,..
Good luck to the whole team...all the very best😊
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
We have seen the success of Uber, and the sharing of the block chain mode needs further development, waiting for your update.
If there is the success of uber then this project would be more success since it gives a great opportunity for drivers to render good services for the commuters. Hopefully this would happen.
Activity: 125

Yes Im also hoping this will be available in Asian county this will be a big help for us. Lets support thru out so that DRIVR will be able to hear our thoughts Smiley Drivr will make our life easy in terms of commuting Smiley
Activity: 476
Student Coin
I am happy to know that there is a project like this. This can help drivers and passengers in order to have a smooth trip daily with out any distruction. I am hoping for some updates and success to hear is a great pleasurw.

This will help the community. This kind of project is a waking up the community using the blockchain technology, a secured and decentralized.
Also helping the country reducing the crime of road. like running out the driver and not paying. with this drver token it can reduce it. they pay. and you can track your place
For me this project was so really helpful because their services was so good enough, they are using blockhain,driven by ai although this is the first time that i heared about it,and im sure that they have a strong security for every passenger that they have.
Activity: 227
Interesting site, looks like a great disrupter to Uber and the rest!

Yah, this project could be the worse rival of UBER and GRAB. And I think DRIVR's platform would be successful because of its AI DRIVR Framework. It is also an easy to pay ride-share if you have DRIVR card.

I found that Other Ride-Share are now partnering in other cryptocurrency or Creating their own token, Maybe they are aware for the blockchain technology so there will be good competition soon in ride-share industry.
Activity: 316

Yes our app will be on Google Play including IOS and available in different countries, I cannot confirm exact date of release as this will apart of proper announcement.
according to the road map the app launch on next month at thats on april and the app will launch in 10 cities,and i hope coinmarketcap listing this month will success including the listing on exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: