Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 12. (Read 3521 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
this is for someone who wants to buy DRIVR tokens,it is Recommended use this Wallets for DRIVR token storage until  wallet / exchanger release across all platforms,imtoken,myetherwallet,mac,windows and linux.

if you're using web wallet like myetherwallet you have to double check the URL carefully there's a lot of phishing website over the web so you have to be careful, its better to bookmark the legit one!
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
this is for someone who wants to buy DRIVR tokens,it is Recommended use this Wallets for DRIVR token storage until  wallet / exchanger release across all platforms,imtoken,myetherwallet,mac,windows and linux.

Activity: 434
X-Block.io
Since this thread was started many of crypto user attract on this project because of the unique concept and the advance of technology to use on their project. Day by day this thread been active talking about what can do and cannot do of this project. Hope they will continue their warm update on us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
as i've read the forum.thread evryone is so excited for this project.drivr network it has a big potential.and most of them are anticipating for the launch of the app of Drivr Network token!!to the moon!! wishing you all the best!!!

Definitely, people are waiting to be part of this wonderful project. This is the future that will give the customers a best service for them. I hope that people all around the world will benefit there project.

seen from the concept and purpose of the project I also agree that in the future this project will interest many people and provide benefits for all of them. We are waiting for good news from this project in the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
I just noticed, the cars will be driven by AI?! Wow! Just wow! This is incredible! It will be deiven by AI and not humans? If that's the case, I am really interested with your technology. But isn't it a bit scary that an AI will be responsible to your life? What if something happened to the passenger? It will take time to the people to adjust to that machines especially the old ones, but I think mAny people like me would love to try thid new technology and see how it works. Goodluck for this project!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
as i've read the forum.thread evryone is so excited for this project.drivr network it has a big potential.and most of them are anticipating for the launch of the app of Drivr Network token!!to the moon!! wishing you all the best!!!

Definitely, people are waiting to be part of this wonderful project. This is the future that will give the customers a best service for them. I hope that people all around the world will benefit there project.
Activity: 227
Cannot Wait to See Drivr Application on Playstore, Waiting Also for the response about my question for Drivr Card if Drivr Token can Covert to Fiat by using Drivr Card your response is much appreciated.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
'
Yes,  let us aupport this project because as what I have read in their white list this project has a great potential to succeed.  A lot of people are happy waiting for this project to launch.  Hope we can make it to be true.

This is indeed a good project. In order to help this coin get notice and the project be known, we need to spread the word in every aspects so that many people will know about the existence of the project. A good project without support of the community and a hard working team will be useless. Let us make this happened together with the work of DRIVR Team and we will see this coin soar HIGH. Good Luck Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
'
Yes,  let us aupport this project because as what I have read in their white list this project has a great potential to succeed.  A lot of people are happy waiting for this project to launch.  Hope we can make it to be true.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I never seen this before in any platforms offered this is new in my ears because I can't imagine how the devs made it become possible to the users use blockchain for this kind of project especially on transportation. this will give us fast and easy access when it come to transportation.
Of course it would be a great help to both drivers and commuters that they can make their duties easily and free ro worries situation since this project offer a good services to people. It would be a great pleasure for anyone if this will happen.

Activity: 210
do you have twitter bounty? and this site is very interested

unfortunately the twitter and facebook bounties are both full, you can join the likedin, youtube, articles or signature campaign though if you want.. they are still open

Oh..im late already...hope have opening for second batch for bounty campaign for twitter and fb,

@dragon666 yes mate...this project is looks cery interesting,hope it will be more ahead thatn uber😊
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
I am also from the philippines, yes there are uber and grab in here, but I am looking for more, I am looking for a unique and more advanced app like your project, what people wants is something new, a more interesting project and more easy ways for them to commute. I think this project has it all. There is something similar but, there is uniqueness.

Yes this project was better than grab and uber I think because they have given the power for people to pay with the use of blockchain but is the token will have soon it's own blockchain? or jsut connected to ethereum blockchain? because I think that if this coin will not have it's own blockchain the network of ethereum will be overloaded.

Will all payments be thru DRVR token or do they also accept other coins like btc or ethereum. But also im thinking that the mass commuters are not widely introduced or exposed to blockchain and crypto.

One follow up question, will the rates be based on USD or the local currency where it will be operating or its the satoshi value of DVR coin once it gets listed on exchanges?
Activity: 125
Good day admin,  I just  wanna ask if drvr is available in play store  or when will it be available, and if it is available in all country or there will be countries that cannot use this app?,  I ask this becauae I believe that this drvr will be so useful in our society in the near future  , bet regars Smiley
you can see the launch date in their white paper. Yes im agreeing that this will be useful to our society it can give fastest way to commute DVIR had good plan for their future This is interesting Let support DRIVR  
Activity: 476
Merit: 103

Yah, i'm also one of those who are excited in this platform to be released. I wouldn't stop supporting this project until they reach their road of success. Their platform is so very helpful to us passengers who are going to work in a long ride. They also give some benefits to their drivers and passengers that makes them very helpful to their workers and their consumers. Good luck into your project you can count on us that we will support your platform.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
Good thing DRIVR is now coming, it do really helps the passengers to easy commute comfortably and have a very low price ride-share fee with discounts. Good thing this is one of their vision.
Yes it gives good services among passengers and drivers.  This project can build a strong relationships among drivers and the passengers and make them no worries in their every trip. This is a very interesting project we are looking ahead.
thats why i support this project because it absolutely give help on everyone especially by me because they give a comfortable and good services in everyone who are using communication everyday,and i think if we use it we have no worries because this project was engage by a professional security.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
DRIVR application has an integrated fiat and DVR Token wallet as long as i carry my cellphone or mobile i can afford to ride on this project.
 This project is a way to modernize the leading technology ride-share echo system and block chain is designed to provide intelligence.  they have very active developers and the team is very responsive to their support. This will give us fast and easy access
Activity: 168
this project is amazingly getting bigger community.and impressingly the member of the team are so knowledgeable in their field of work.i can see the progression of this project!!wishing all the best and success!To the moon!! 

I know right, the members are very active and eager to invest their money to this project because they know that this ICO will surely succeed. More power to all the members and developers.
Yes I agree with you guys, they have very active developers and the team is very responsive to their support. I am happy that this project is here and very supportive to anyone. Good job for the team. I will very much support this because it is a great help for both commuters and drivers in their daily trip around any places.

Same here. It's really good to follow a project with very good community and responsive team. I know for a fact that this project will be successful as they created a very good whitepaper and problems vs solutions data. Nice done team!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
many similar projects, but i think drivr gives something different and very realistic
they offer facility and comfort, developers know what many people want
undoubtedly the project team has the experience and responsibility to work hard and realize the platform
Yes, I agree with you. I have also seen same projects based on blockchain but DRVR network nailed it. Their whitepaper is so clean and straightforward. And yes, the developers are undoubtedly experienced in this industry. Good luck dev!
Activity: 316
Uber has opened the way for this kind of businesses already. People have experienced this kind of riding now is time for better service providers with different approach to this whole industry to one more step ahead. This is actually what Drivr network is trying to do which makes it interesting for everyone.

this absolutely right uber have a great option of transportation but when we talk about DRIVR this is much more than what Uber and grab offers because DRIVR gives the power to user to use blockchain network to make payments in this kind of everyday use
but i think it is really good when drivr will make a partnership with other transport group like uber and grab taxi,so that drivr will have a chance also to introduce to the other transport company to use the blockchain network for payments.
Pages:
Jump to: