Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 6. (Read 3519 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Its exceedingly wonderful project this is and I will invest my money on it. I desire to wish you all the success on this project because a lot of people are recognizing this as an advantageous to all.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

Maybe lets just wait until they finish their ICO, whether it will be available into playstore and into our country. But I also still hoping that it will be available in all countries. They do have a very nice platform that makes all consumers want to use DRIVR.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
this project has a very interesting thread, proud of the team that developed it, but the thing that is not interesting only one is the cheap coin prices with a total supply of little coins, for the interest of this coin will enter coinmarketcap in the near future, it is very convincing me to follow this project

Yes it has and if you look at it including the whitepaper we could sat that it is indeed a legitimate project that would disrupt the transportation industry in the near future, their are many followers in this thread because many people realize how great this project is. It would help a lot of groups and communities with its AI integrated platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
Hopefully DRIVR will be available in my country . Please give us the list of country that DRIVR will be available this will be a good help for us thank you very much Smiley

This is same question i would like to ask to the Team. Any target country that you will release the project? Maybe a list could give us hints on what the lucky country to start with. As I have said concepts is good that is why I am tracking every updates on this thread. Hope to see the list before the project will be release Smiley

You can look for their whitepaper I think it will be a good idea to look at it this can answer all your question as what I do recently having so many question. but in the drivr token is just great
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hopefully DRIVR will be available in my country . Please give us the list of country that DRIVR will be available this will be a good help for us thank you very much Smiley

This is same question i would like to ask to the Team. Any target country that you will release the project? Maybe a list could give us hints on what the lucky country to start with. As I have said concepts is good that is why I am tracking every updates on this thread. Hope to see the list before the project will be release Smiley
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
DRiVR NETWORK is indeed a solution, hassle free in payment transaction especially when your in a hurry and busy life, hi tech security for passengers and drivers, even the police for tracking the criminal in case the passengers were in danger..  These makes peoples everyday living convenient and secured..
Yes your absolutely right, This project can also detect if there's a possible accident, Hope this type of technology will work 100% so their client will 100% convenient of this project. This one is life changer so i full support on this Advanced AI ride share. 

I hope this will be available to less developed countries also and not only on big major cities. This can make a big difference to commuters and government alike. Also this type of projects should be backed by government as this one has a real use case and can be used by a lot of people.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Student Coin
at what country  will be the 1st launching of this project?do you have  plan to extend  it in asia? in purchasing the drivr network token can we purchase it by fiat or we could use other crypto ?

I was hoping that it will launch in my country which is Philippines,because many of us are encountering drivers that making expensive rate,so i waiting for this project because it has a wonderful  platforms and they are using blockchain whis has a secured system to hold our money.
Activity: 316
Cloud computing has many advantages that make it the perfect platform for utilizing AI technology within the automotive industry. Deploying fast processing speeds and increased data storage allows for cutting-edge edge development of automotive technology

How can our cloud-based AI platforms benefit automotive industry in the near future?
Activity: 356
This is the complete project that i want to participate,im waiting for the success of this project..i will buy more tokens soon😊,godbless team Drivr..
Yes, it is indeed complete! Don't just wait for the project to succeed. Let us be a part and lets take a role by participating in the said ICO.  Just like you, I want to be an investor!  Wink

good decision bro ,i want to be an investor too ,looking farward to wait for kyc and crowd-sale ,also i hope this project will success in the end.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
This is the complete project that i want to participate,im waiting for the success of this project..i will buy more tokens soon😊,godbless team Drivr..
Yes, it is indeed complete! Don't just wait for the project to succeed. Let us be a part and lets take a role by participating in the said ICO.  Just like you, I want to be an investor!  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
The DRIVR application is Autonomous Car ready on launch. DRIVR has a development team dedicated to keeping up with vehicle autonomy, in fact our application is driverless car ready.
A very dedicated project that most of the people anywhere in the world will get satisfaction on their daily trips. I found the success of this project too because a lot of people supported this and the team are very active to response any comments.
Activity: 434
X-Block.io
DRiVR NETWORK is indeed a solution, hassle free in payment transaction especially when your in a hurry and busy life, hi tech security for passengers and drivers, even the police for tracking the criminal in case the passengers were in danger..  These makes peoples everyday living convenient and secured..

Good to know that the project has this kind of platform. Where in the transaction becomes faster and one thing that I really love about this project is that it makes the people to become more secure in many ways.

Yes that is also the reason why I also want their platform. Their project is very comfortable to use and they do make the consumers secure in going to the place they want to go.

This project is a life changer if they can implement in whole country, Because this project have a high technology to secure their clients whatever the want to go. I think this will be successful project so dont be afraid to invest with this one. 
Merit: 103
DRiVR NETWORK is indeed a solution, hassle free in payment transaction especially when your in a hurry and busy life, hi tech security for passengers and drivers, even the police for tracking the criminal in case the passengers were in danger..  These makes peoples everyday living convenient and secured..

Good to know that the project has this kind of platform. Where in the transaction becomes faster and one thing that I really love about this project is that it makes the people to become more secure in many ways.

Yes that is also the reason why I also want their platform. Their project is very comfortable to use and they do make the consumers secure in going to the place they want to go.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
this project has a very interesting thread, proud of the team that developed it, but the thing that is not interesting only one is the cheap coin prices with a total supply of little coins, for the interest of this coin will enter coinmarketcap in the near future, it is very convincing me to follow this project

Interesting indeed, that is why I'm keeping my on eye on this project because of the concept of their work that is so unique and more advance than the others services been offered in the public. Our expectation on this will surely prevail.
Activity: 210
Activity: 59
at what country  will be the 1st launching of this project?do you have  plan to extend  it in asia? in purchasing the drivr network token can we purchase it by fiat or we could use other crypto ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
If some ICO's are making their own service cab or project like DRVIR did today, will the developers of this team step up with the game of competing their project?

I believe they would compete or they have the ability to compete I should say, when I first saw the project and the whitepaper I could say that the project and they have clear objectives regarding rideshare industry and how to improve it. I believe they are the number one decentralized rideshare platform now.

That's good. I hope that the DRIVR team will give their best on making this project smooth and will not break the expectation of the people's request. I'm waiting and supporting their project to be successful because I believe that the contribution will be better for the economy.

There is always a room to level up the projects, if other ICOs would make a project like this, of course they will be needing a more advance technology and ideas to be unique and be a rival of drivr, that way DRIVR would look for an improvements for their project to step up. It is a competition, who knows if it may end up doing a floating cars because of that rivalry.
Activity: 98
looks good and meaningful
Activity: 266
DRiVR NETWORK is indeed a solution, hassle free in payment transaction especially when your in a hurry and busy life, hi tech security for passengers and drivers, even the police for tracking the criminal in case the passengers were in danger..  These makes peoples everyday living convenient and secured..

Pages:
Jump to: