Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 13. (Read 3557 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 6
Uber has opened the way for this kind of businesses already. People have experienced this kind of riding now is time for better service providers with different approach to this whole industry to one more step ahead. This is actually what Drivr network is trying to do which makes it interesting for everyone.

this absolutely right uber have a great option of transportation but when we talk about DRIVR this is much more than what Uber and grab offers because DRIVR gives the power to user to use blockchain network to make payments in this kind of everyday use
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Uber has opened the way for this kind of businesses already. People have experienced this kind of riding now is time for better service providers with different approach to this whole industry to one more step ahead. This is actually what Drivr network is trying to do which makes it interesting for everyone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Good day admin,  I just  wanna ask if drvr is available in play store  or when will it be available, and if it is available in all country or there will be countries that cannot use this app?,  I ask this becauae I believe that this drvr will be so useful in our society in the near future  , bet regars Smiley

Hello my friend i think its not available yet,  the project is still in progress it will take some time to develop a project like this, but i'm sure it will be available in play store very soon and it will support all country but it will take too long to implement in all country.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
It is a good thing that the DRIVR application has an integrated fiat and DVR Token wallet and probably other crypto currency in the future. This gives it's users a wide options of currency to choose from to pay their fare. It is not everyday that us passengers have a fiat coin on our physical wallet. Remember those days where you forgot your wallet at home and had trouble paying your fare. Well, because of this great project that wont happen again.

yes, this project is really a good project and has a potential. Sometimes I can not travel because I don't have any fiat money in my pocket, but now I do not have to worry anymore because with just a click on my phone I can pay for my fare. What I am hoping right now is that it will be available in my country.

Your right dude. We are both in mind especially in our everyday in life we need our cellphone or mobile. So in the this project it would not be worry if in case i forget my wallet as long as i carry my cellphone or mobile i can afford to ride on this project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
It is a good thing that the DRIVR application has an integrated fiat and DVR Token wallet and probably other crypto currency in the future. This gives it's users a wide options of currency to choose from to pay their fare. It is not everyday that us passengers have a fiat coin on our physical wallet. Remember those days where you forgot your wallet at home and had trouble paying your fare. Well, because of this great project that wont happen again.

yes, this project is really a good project and has a potential. Sometimes I can not travel because I don't have any fiat money in my pocket, but now I do not have to worry anymore because with just a click on my phone I can pay for my fare. What I am hoping right now is that it will be available in my country.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
I never seen this before in any platforms offered this is new in my ears because I can't imagine how the devs made it become possible to the users use blockchain for this kind of project especially on transportation. this will give us fast and easy access when it come to transportation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
many similar projects, but i think drivr gives something different and very realistic
they offer facility and comfort, developers know what many people want
undoubtedly the project team has the experience and responsibility to work hard and realize the platform

I’m with you brother. The developer(s) knows what is the best for us. People will come running to it and they will give the consumers a satistying service for sure.
Activity: 111
“Everyone Is A Bank”
Good day admin,  I just  wanna ask if drvr is available in play store  or when will it be available, and if it is available in all country or there will be countries that cannot use this app?,  I ask this becauae I believe that this drvr will be so useful in our society in the near future  , bet regars Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Good thing DRIVR is now coming, it do really helps the passengers to easy commute comfortably and have a very low price ride-share fee with discounts. Good thing this is one of their vision.
Yes it gives good services among passengers and drivers.  This project can build a strong relationships among drivers and the passengers and make them no worries in their every trip. This is a very interesting project we are looking ahead.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Its is amusing to see such an active community for a new project that will soon be release. It getting exciting day by day to see how community reacts and communicate regarding the project. With a team that is responsive and dedicated on their work, I dont see any reason that this project would be a great hit. Hope to see this coin soar high. Great job Team. Cheers Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
this project is amazingly getting bigger community.and impressingly the member of the team are so knowledgeable in their field of work.i can see the progression of this project!!wishing all the best and success!To the moon!! 

I know right, the members are very active and eager to invest their money to this project because they know that this ICO will surely succeed. More power to all the members and developers.
Yes I agree with you guys, they have very active developers and the team is very responsive to their support. I am happy that this project is here and very supportive to anyone. Good job for the team. I will very much support this because it is a great help for both commuters and drivers in their daily trip around any places.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
Hi team drivr,im always looking your thread,i cant wait to read all the info and feedback regarding this project,im eagerly waiting for the ico😊,god bless team drivr,to the moon and back😉,success is coming to this project...
This project is remarkable i also cant wait for the DRIVR ico release . For the mean time lets help them to spread a great new about Drivr all info about DRIVR is on these thread Smiley Lets Support DRIVR
Yes i always want to see and to visit this thread,everyday i was waiting for the latest update for this project because im sure that this project will give us a comfortable and good services,so we need to support this for the good future of communication.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Yes!.. to many people get this token, Smiley this is what I want to have in my mew. development will soon launch beta testing is done.
I done review of whitepapers. totally coomplete and will detailed. the developers and lead developer robert is great. a high profile person.
Projects meets of whitepapers. well done. good job guys.
Great help to the community and waking up on them of power of blockchain technology.

Activity: 196
Activity: 316
According to the roadmap DRIVR Main ICO this will be on March and on the same Month is also an exchange listing ang listing in coinmarket cap,in which exchange do you preffer DVR token to be listed?
Activity: 434
X-Block.io
what is an A.I framework? how does it works? it is useful for the passengers or investors? what are the advance technology of this project that can be use for the investors or for the passengers?
based on what i read in whitepaper a.i framework is ride-share echo system and block chain is designed to provide intelligence to smart cars while mitigating risk on the road via machine learning, camera-based machine vision system, sensor data fusion or cloud intelligence
Yes, as I read on their whitepaper I discovered they have made this project a way to modernize the leading technology, And in order to suit the modern era they are also using block block technology to better speed up their service on their clients.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
what is an A.I framework? how does it works? it is useful for the passengers or investors? what are the advance technology of this project that can be use for the investors or for the passengers?
based on what i read in whitepaper a.i framework is ride-share echo system and block chain is designed to provide intelligence to smart cars while mitigating risk on the road via machine learning, camera-based machine vision system, sensor data fusion or cloud intelligence
Activity: 266
Reviewing to profile to the team they had each medium and high reputation..
Robert chan the dev. Its great when I read the profile... whitepapers where greats! I so very excited for the launch of android and ios of application.
Power ride with token and useful blockchain. great in investing. Healthy project and gives community attention to the technology of blockchain..
Hopefully the tokens was erc20 token. faster and scability and secure
so you research a lot man that was good to you and thanks for the information i am thinking of investing to this project and you help me to think thank you
Activity: 125
Hi team drivr,im always looking your thread,i cant wait to read all the info and feedback regarding this project,im eagerly waiting for the ico😊,god bless team drivr,to the moon and back😉,success is coming to this project...
This project is remarkable i also cant wait for the DRIVR ico release . For the mean time lets help them to spread a great new about Drivr all info about DRIVR is on these thread Smiley Lets Support DRIVR
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Good thing DRIVR is now coming, it do really helps the passengers to easy commute comfortably and have a very low price ride-share fee with discounts. Good thing this is one of their vision.
Pages:
Jump to: