Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 3. (Read 3557 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
One thing just caught my attention while reading your whitepaper: Autonomous taxi platforms will allow the non-driving
population, which includes the blind, elderly, and young teens, affordable and convenient transportation options.  So it will be likely that under your project, the taxi will be having an auto-pilot feature?

Yes, I think they are working for an AI Driven cars, an unmanned vehicles, and the passengers don't need to worry as it has many safety features, the AI has an ability of deep learning, it can also percieve accidents, there is also a panic button. The devs are doing their best to make this project successful.

Although the AI are controlled by actual people and yes the costumers will be take cared of. The DRIVR team is taking the measures that the cab they are making are secure and are immune to accidents.

Hoping that this app will be used here in the phillipines, we can let our elder, children and people with disability  commute or share a ride because it has a safety features and that is one of the best thing this drvr app have 😊😊 thanks to the developer safety is one of his aim 😎

I agree but its better if the ICO will succeed I hope their project will be made worldwide. They will help a lot of commuters all over the world. And I hope their services is 24/7 so the night shiftier will be get home safety.

Service will be 24/7, regarding safety there is a panic button on the app that alerts family and authorities along with an option where a female customer can choose a female drivr. These features will be updated as the company progresses its safety towards consumers.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Hi! Where are team? When they will come from China? No updates last week in Twitter. No updates in bounty spreadsheet last 3 week...

The team are back this weekend from a business meeting regarding DRIVR in China
The spreadsheet along with bounties will be updated next business day on Monday, it's been hectic the last few
weeks, we appreciate the support and patience.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Hi! Where are team? When they will come from China? No updates last week in Twitter. No updates in bounty spreadsheet last 3 week...

they said will be back by monday.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
One thing just caught my attention while reading your whitepaper: Autonomous taxi platforms will allow the non-driving
population, which includes the blind, elderly, and young teens, affordable and convenient transportation options.  So it will be likely that under your project, the taxi will be having an auto-pilot feature?

Yes, I think they are working for an AI Driven cars, an unmanned vehicles, and the passengers don't need to worry as it has many safety features, the AI has an ability of deep learning, it can also percieve accidents, there is also a panic button. The devs are doing their best to make this project successful.

Although the AI are controlled by actual people and yes the costumers will be take cared of. The DRIVR team is taking the measures that the cab they are making are secure and are immune to accidents.

Hoping that this app will be used here in the phillipines, we can let our elder, children and people with disability  commute or share a ride because it has a safety features and that is one of the best thing this drvr app have 😊😊 thanks to the developer safety is one of his aim 😎

Some Drivers  nowadays don't care to their passengers, they are racing with the other vehicles that mostly causes more accidents. But with the DRIVR project, that has a safety precusions and many safety features they can rest assured and more accidents can be prevented.

What you said is the main reason to trust this project. A project that main priority is the safety and well being of their clients is a project that must be considered to be supported with mass supporters. Investors just like us will surely support DRIVR because of that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

I agree but its better if the ICO will succeed I hope their project will be made worldwide. They will help a lot of commuters all over the world. And I hope their services is 24/7 so the night shiftier will be get home safety.

yes that will help more commuters around the globe if the team will make it available worldwide because this is too far better than uber and grab
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

They said that Drivr will be having a soft launching of their project in several countries and they take into consideration the Philippines.  I agree with you, Drivr is what we need here in our country.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14

Well I also hope that this project and dideshare will be available in the Philippines, but there will be a lot of testing will be done, and The government must approve this project, there will also be an issue with LTO but if this project passed with all of the tests and approves this project, this will be an amazing rideshare in the Philippines, it will surely be popular to its people.
Activity: 65
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

Some Drivers  nowadays don't care to their passengers, they are racing with the other vehicles that mostly causes more accidents. But with the DRIVR project, that has a safety precusions and many safety features they can rest assured and more accidents can be prevented.
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
The app of DRIVR is really promising. I have been using UBER as one of my easiest way of transportation especially when i need to do some errands so i think having this idea using crypto currency as payment it is a hassle free for me to do this thing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
Hello Dev. Any Update or ETA for the Announcement of Airdrop? i Join ICO and i want to add more my Drivr Token by Joining in Airdrop. Hope we See Any Update for Airdrop Soon,

Mostly this would takes place before and sometimes during the ICO though now there are still now announcement about the airdrops i think they will implement it before the ico ends. But we cant guaranteed that they will airdrop some coins but mostly of the ico they will really doing airdrops and rarely are not because airdrop could help them for spreading the awareness of the existence of that coin and also promote their coin to others.
Activity: 227
Hello Dev. Any Update or ETA for the Announcement of Airdrop? i Join ICO and i want to add more my Drivr Token by Joining in Airdrop. Hope we See Any Update for Airdrop Soon,
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

As I can recall, Philippines is one of the chosen country for the deployment of this project. If this is the case, the problem in traffics i think will be lessen and the burden of every commuters like senior citizens and students will be catered when it comes to transportation. And also the parents can now set back and relax knowing that their children will be safe going home. Kudos Team. Cheers Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

Activity: 322

Wow! That is something really big once their project is implemented in our country. With that kind of development in mechanics and engineering, Drivr is bringing the future to us. Not only that, there will be less worries regarding with our elders if they are left alone and there  is an emergency, atleast they can travel alone by just using Drivr's platform.
Activity: 65
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
a very remarkable discussion without the cooperation of this project nothing what and the hard work of an active team, the high desire of the chairman who holds the stake.

Exactly mate,lets keep supporting them in return for their hardwork..in the end all of us will be benefitted..

With focus and innovation, this project will be a success. Everyone on this team is doing their best, they must cooperate with every members, this project is very hard but they are still making it just for us passenger, to have a better transportation than ever. All we need is to believe in them as they climb up the new mode of rideshares!
Activity: 98
Merit: 14

copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Hi team and developers is there any specific standards or qualifications to be one of the city managers? If there are what are those? I would like to try to see if it fits me or if I need to some improvements to some particular points. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: