Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 4. (Read 3519 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
One thing just caught my attention while reading your whitepaper: Autonomous taxi platforms will allow the non-driving
population, which includes the blind, elderly, and young teens, affordable and convenient transportation options.  So it will be likely that under your project, the taxi will be having an auto-pilot feature?
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
I re-read the whitepaper and i havent seen about where do all of you want to implement this rideshare platform? In which country because i am bit curious about this rideshare platform, it is worth trying this platform. Im not fan of grab and uber here in our country but seeing this is worth trying. Also where are you based in? America ? Europe?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
a very remarkable discussion without the cooperation of this project nothing what and the hard work of an active team, the high desire of the chairman who holds the stake.

Exactly mate,lets keep supporting them in return for their hardwork..in the end all of us will be benefitted..
This Project is more Advance than Other Ride share by Using Blockchain Technology, as This Coming Year Ride share industry is getting bigger, if this Project Will Fully Implemented and Working This will Help lots of Driver and Commuters. Hope that our county will be the one to selected City for the coming soft launch this april

You are right. Their concept is suitable for this generation and for the next one. The innovation that is happening in our world is unstoppable and implementing the use of  blockchain in both drivers and commuters is very useful. Not only the convenience that it can give to users, it could also help us  saving a penny by giving discount if use the DVR token. I am so excited for the success of this project.
Let's just hope the best for DRVR Network! I agree with you two, and just to add, the team behind this project are so clever to pick the rideshare industry come to life into the cryptoworld with better services and many more add-ons! Wink
Also, the marketing strategy is awesome. By giving  something in return as a bonus or reward is likely that the service provider and consumer are partners. Drivers can invite either co-drivers or customers, customers can invite their friends; in every move you make there is a referral bonuses that you can get.  As an outcome, everyone is helping each other to build the DRIVR Network.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hello dev, I can't just wait for your app to be release, this would be a huge help for us traders and passengers. It would be easy to look for a ride and also easy to pay the bills.

Amazing application using blockchain technology hoping that my country is one of the recepients of this project a healthy competition between uber and grab as well as drvr app well looking forward for this projects success 😊😊😊
Merit: 11
This Project is more Advance than Other Ride share by Using Blockchain Technology, as This Coming Year Ride share industry is getting bigger, if this Project Will Fully Implemented and Working This will Help lots of Driver and Commuters. Hope that our county will be the one to selected City for the coming soft launch this april

You are right. Their concept is suitable for this generation and for the next one. The innovation that is happening in our world is unstoppable and implementing the use of  blockchain in both drivers and commuters is very useful. Not only the convenience that it can give to users, it could also help us  saving a penny by giving discount if use the DVR token. I am so excited for the success of this project.
Let's just hope the best for DRVR Network! I agree with you two, and just to add, the team behind this project are so clever to pick the rideshare industry come to life into the cryptoworld with better services and many more add-ons! Wink

Activity: 227
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
It looks a difficult project to execute considering a lot of ride sharing web based products in the market...a challenge to crack

Yes, it is really difficult, I think this will be the first rideshare without a human driver, but nothing is impossible, this AI Driven cars will be one of the most amazing inventions in the history. Can't wait to see this operate.

Being a difficult project, the team of this project must focus and give all of their time for the success of this project. And I think they are not just doing their best, but they are doing all they can to make the impossible possible.

This is why I like this project because they give their all even it's difficult to make a quality and safety services for their valued costumers. This will be revolutionary for all.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
It looks a difficult project to execute considering a lot of ride sharing web based products in the market...a challenge to crack

Yes, it is really difficult, I think this will be the first rideshare without a human driver, but nothing is impossible, this AI Driven cars will be one of the most amazing inventions in the history. Can't wait to see this operate.

Being a difficult project, the team of this project must focus and give all of their time for the success of this project. And I think they are not just doing their best, but they are doing all they can to make the impossible possible.
Activity: 65
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

Activity: 25
As what I had read in your whitepaper, the tokens that will not be sold will be locked up for 24 months. So there will be no burning to happen. I wanna know what will happen to that token after 24 months?
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Drivr is a one of the projects emerging in the crypto currency industry that has the ability to be use in day to day basis. There is a strong competitors though like helbiz but what i really like about DRIVR is it's emergency/panic button. Considering the safety of the people using their services is the most important factor for me to be considered.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
Good day dev! May I ask what are the criteria for you to operate in a certain city? I just hope that the number of users will be one of the factors consider and hoping Philippines will be one of them. I will encourage my colleagues to participate also in the ICO.

We will first be doing a soft launch in 10 cities to create a solid community of drivers, we aim to target most areas around the globe including Philippines, along with areas that need rideshare. This is why being a city commander is beneficial, you are not only owing a percentage of DRIVR you are running your own rideshare business through DRIVR that will in return help your own city.

Wow so excited for the soft launch..good luck to the whole team of drivr..cheers for the success😊

This is a nice update having choosen philippines as one of the target areas for a soft launch. The question is, how will you become a city commander and those these city commander holds the whole philippines or these is applied in every city? I am excited to the outcome of these project. Cheers Smiley

Unlike Uber and the other larger rideshare companies we are aim to cover areas that are lacking the need for rideshare.
This is the main purpose of implementing city commanders so they can sustain a profitable business for themselves by being a key investor while contributing to their town / city. Everything is done through DRIVR. We provide the correct documentation, we will have our sales support team on standby to assist. Though if you require more details contact us on [email protected]

Hopefully that it will be in my place not like uber and grab that havent released  or implemented in our place.  It is promising project there are few rideshare thingy that i saw but not promising like this that is saying giving more discounts and also trying to implement  on those area that grab and uber havent implemented . Though implementing it is really difficult  because  at the first place like in my city there are no taxi and also people are not illiterate in technology  it is pretty difficult  to implement  it,  though im looking forward for this project .
Activity: 154
Good day dev! May I ask what are the criteria for you to operate in a certain city? I just hope that the number of users will be one of the factors consider and hoping Philippines will be one of them. I will encourage my colleagues to participate also in the ICO.

We will first be doing a soft launch in 10 cities to create a solid community of drivers, we aim to target most areas around the globe including Philippines, along with areas that need rideshare. This is why being a city commander is beneficial, you are not only owing a percentage of DRIVR you are running your own rideshare business through DRIVR that will in return help your own city.

Wow so excited for the soft launch..good luck to the whole team of drivr..cheers for the success😊

This is a nice update having choosen philippines as one of the target areas for a soft launch. The question is, how will you become a city commander and those these city commander holds the whole philippines or these is applied in every city? I am excited to the outcome of these project. Cheers Smiley

Unlike Uber and the other larger rideshare companies we are aim to cover areas that are lacking the need for rideshare.
This is the main purpose of implementing city commanders so they can sustain a profitable business for themselves by being a key investor while contributing to their town / city. Everything is done through DRIVR. We provide the correct documentation, we will have our sales support team on standby to assist. Though if you require more details contact us on [email protected]
Activity: 21
hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

Same here ,am looking forward to download and use the DRIVR app.This platform is quite amazing and suits for the investors who want to join this project.I am hoping that very soon we can use it  and  expecting for  this as a friendly app .Am very proud to the developer of this project. Lets wait for the release of their application.Am one of your followers and supporter as well.

Commuters population are getting bigger nowadays this DRIVR app.will be a big help for everyone. This app will be one of the best way to help commuters life easy. Good job 😊
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
I'm very glad to hear that the official release date of DRIVR applications on iOS and Android,  will bring more investors to the project. I've been looking at the project and looking forward to these announcements.
Activity: 154
Hi! What happen with project? Why is the bounty-spreadshit not updated and the baunty-manager does not respond to messages? Chat in telegram all in spam.

He working on it. Just wait and calm down.

Apologies for delay regarding bounty, website is being updated
with team video introduction, so this has been primary focus
I will get onto the bounty stuff today, as we now have italian white paper
to be added.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: