Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 30. (Read 3550 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
in today's computer age there are many crypto outs. What is the Vision and Goal of DRIVR NETWORK token? how much is the minimum purchase? is it also in ethereum blockchain based?
 and what is the difference between other crypto? what is its advantage?

Minimum is 0.1 ETH = 2000 DVR Tokens
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
hello i have a question  how much private sale and presale that the project raise? so we could get the idea thats the team is making huge advertisement or progress for this project.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
in today's computer age there are many crypto outs. What is the Vision and Goal of DRIVR NETWORK token? how much is the minimum purchase? is it also in ethereum blockchain based?
 and what is the difference between other crypto? what is its advantage?
Activity: 826
Amazing crypto development with very promising concept. And because we have super advance technology nowadays and through this, it will surely help all the commuters and riders to have easy access with the app via Drivr Network. Great!
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Hmmm. Uber on Blockchain?
good idea right? This is the first App for commuters you can pay thru DRIVR app in fastest way you dont need to bring cash for payment just have you cellphone with app then you ready to go this is convient Smiley
Activity: 227

This project is like UBER and Grab? But i think this is much hi-tech because you use the blockchain technology. So of i will use the this apps, my payment on DRIVR is your token right? Hope this will implement on our country too.

Your Right Mate This more Advance than Other Rideshare by Using Blockchain Technology as This Coming Year Rideshare industry is getting bigger, if this Project Will Fully Implemented This will Help lots of Driver and Commuters. Looking Forward too that our county will be the one in the Soft Launch This Coming April.
Activity: 182
I hope the application will support my country
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Hello dev, I can't just wait for your app to be release, this would be a huge help for us traders and passengers. It would be easy to look for a ride and also easy to pay the bills.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106

This project is like UBER and Grab? But i think this is much hi-tech because you use the blockchain technology. So of i will use the this apps, my payment on DRIVR is your token right? Hope this will implement on our country too.

That's correct , it will use DVR Tokens, Where is your country?

My country is Philippines, We have Uber and Grab here but not like your project,It use blockchain technology to make fast and easy. This will be great if you can implement here on our country too. And then where can i see you apps for mobile?
yes it is true, in my country also have Grab, Uber and Go-jek applications but not like your project. I like your project because it makes it easier for consumers and drivers.
Activity: 322
Yes i think its DRIVR is better  than uber or grab, i think this is the first location-based app running on blockchain i am really excited about this project.
I agree with you! It'll be a lot way better than the current market players. Everything now is evolving and it's a plus to the DRVR network because it is community driven. And foremost, its focus is on the importance of safety and security.
Activity: 434
X-Block.io

That's correct , it will use DVR Tokens, Where is your country?

My country is Philippines, We have Uber and Grab here but not like your project,It use blockchain technology to make fast and easy. This will be great if you can implement here on our country too. And then where can i see you apps for mobile?
Activity: 75
Merit: 6
This have a lot to do with uber by all standard but there is nothing bad in being a parallel company or competitive company but the issue is doing it right and become successful where the competitors fails.
Which country or countries have you covered so far ?

totally agree with your point sir I think there will be some issues I Think the devs should provide answers with some concerns and it was also my question that what are the current coun
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
This have a lot to do with uber by all standard but there is nothing bad in being a parallel company or competitive company but the issue is doing it right and become successful where the competitors fails.
Which country or countries have you covered so far ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Yes i think its DRIVR is better  than uber or grab, i think this is the first location-based app running on blockchain i am really excited about this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
wow its look like decentralized uber very interesting project im glad to see this project im just lil bit late to see this awesome project, but still i want to support this project by joining to presale goodluck!

yes I can't also believe how a power of blockchain can do such great things and everyone will embraced the power of this great project and will be used soon in our daily life and  I believe that this can change the future of each individuals in the world
Activity: 154
do you have twitter bounty? and this site is very interested

unfortunately the twitter and facebook bounties are both full, you can join the likedin, youtube, articles or signature campaign though if you want.. they are still open
Activity: 75
Merit: 6
I can't believe that the power of blockchain can use in this such great project this will be a revolutionary project of all time I haven't seen any of this this is awesome and very very great project the vision and mission was very detailed hope that this project will be a successful one and we believe with the team I think we everyone is in the good hands
Activity: 322
I am just as excited as everyone else to the release of the application and see it before our eyes how it differs from the existing market players. Rideshare has become a trend also in our country, but rideshare based on blockchain? Surely, it will be phenomenal. I was late for the social media campaign nevertheless, I will support this project in any way I can. Kudos!
Activity: 99
Its great joining here and its awesome project.. Goodluck to the whole team more power!
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
This project is a good one I think you can add a website preferences to give more information about the project and maybe a little video presentation that will help us a lot
all in all this was a great project from its vision and mission this will be a good one.
Pages:
Jump to: