Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 25. (Read 3528 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 14
So, what will you do to those drivers who don't know about cryptos or blackchains but want to be a part of this said project? Will you introduce them to the cryptoworld and teach them about the crypto and the mode of payment in this DRIVR project?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Can I write an article on this.. please... I want to promote on this..
This is very very relevant solution of community. it makes better for the group of drivers..
So easily track the payment what they receive.
I just think.. maybe the first to release is the android releasement..
I follow on this.. thanks.. guys for introducing on this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
this forum is very active
.and the community is getting bigger too.a very nice project indeed.with great goal and clear vision and cooperation of every member and investors the succeed of this project in not imposible! a very hard working team and an active community its a great partneship!!

I agree and this project will surely succeed. I believe that their mission is to provide reliable, timely, and safe cab services by using complete, in-car credit and debit card access, along with computer-aided dispatch.
Activity: 392
My concerns lies most on the public transportation drivers because my father was once a public transportation driver before. I just wonder if this works on my country too, as I have foes that belongs. I'm from the Philippines btw
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
Is your Pre sale already finish? When is the main ICO started? This looks promising project good luck to all you team
I wanna buy this coin because it sounds promising and I believe it would hit in the market soon. I am waiting for some announcement regarding the ICO. I hope I can buy this coin.

It's not just promising it's unique and this is very good coin to buy the platform it offers and the mission and vision of the team. As what we can see that this coin is not just a simple crypto it gives customers thing that everyone needs to in everyday life a mode of transportation with simple and easy click you can book and pay immediately no hassle in payment and no hassle in booking all we need is to know the fare rates of the system.
Activity: 75
Merit: 6
Yeah your right, Seems this project is so promising many of us want to support this DRIVR project. Its quite interesting because of his unique concept, I am one of those excited of this project because i always forgot my wallet on my house so that if this project implemented in my country it will do a lot of my life. Hope this project have a Free Wifi on there Cars.  Grin

you gotta good point sir I think that  this like VISA cashless card but this is something like Cashless ride this can save time and help people who always don't have coins for ride always got a bill and the driver getting hard time to give change to the customer, this is portable using your phone you can book a ride.
Activity: 59
this forum is very active
.and the community is getting bigger too.a very nice project indeed.with great goal and clear vision and cooperation of every member and investors the succeed of this project in not imposible! a very hard working team and an active community its a great partneship!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
There are a lot of projects out there that uses blockchain technology but I would say this is the most interesting one. I really like the idea of a decentralized rideshare project and it would be the first. The project goes smoothly and I hope the dev team would follow the roadmap and create the alpha app soon.

Your right. First that i see this thread i feel this one will have a huge potential unlike other project using blockchain technology. The most i like on this project there mode of payment. Once you forget your real money you can pay them on there app using DVR token. I will always keep seeing these thread for the update, So lucky city who will first use of this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Is your Pre sale already finish? When is the main ICO started? This looks promising project good luck to all you team
I wanna buy this coin because it sounds promising and I believe it would hit in the market soon. I am waiting for some announcement regarding the ICO. I hope I can buy this coin.
Activity: 392
Great platform you have here. My first time to encounter an automotive platform based on blockchain. Real deal for car enthusiasts and transportation workers. I can imagine the future by paying Drivr tokens when you rent a ride. Really great platform. Will this comes with a mobile app too?

Yes. You can check white paper for the application specifications. There are a lot to know when you read the whitepaper.
The only problem arises is the drivers, mostly might be no prior knowledge about cryptocurrency and even the technology itself, blockchain. We will surely must have a seminar for those drivers working for DRIVR to enable them be educated for what they accept other than FIAT currencies.

Wow. Good to hear. Are we able to get huge discount/s if this will push through in the future? And as for your mobile application, I'm quite excited to use it. Do you have an idea when exactly on April will the application release?
Activity: 168
There are a lot of projects out there that uses blockchain technology but I would say this is the most interesting one. I really like the idea of a decentralized rideshare project and it would be the first. The project goes smoothly and I hope the dev team would follow the roadmap and create the alpha app soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
This thread is getting active, forum members might already seen the beauty of this project, a threat to the UBER and GRAB and the best part is: it is using the blockchain, a distruptive technology that will soon rule the payment system of the world due to it's decentralized concept.

I agree with this..competition with every business is a must so that people will always have the choice and each of the competitors would have the highest standard possible to give their clients good quality service.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
this project is so ambitious thats why i like to support this project,and i want to hear some words from the dev or the team whats really they want to help in our economy by using this technology.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
The DVR token will be used for the following:

Travel
Exchanging from fiat
rewards
free rides
you will be able to trade on exchanges
on debit card in the future

there are also other plans for its use.
[/quote]

I like the Idea of giving free rides for customers but of course only few can avail the promo and I hope here in our country DRVR will make their project too.
In which social media the airdrop will announce?
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
This thread is getting active, forum members might already seen the beauty of this project, a threat to the UBER and GRAB and the best part is: it is using the blockchain, a distruptive technology that will soon rule the payment system of the world due to it's decentralized concept.

Yeah your right, Seems this project is so promising many of us want to support this DRIVR project. Its quite interesting because of his unique concept, I am one of those excited of this project because i always forgot my wallet on my house so that if this project implemented in my country it will do a lot of my life. Hope this project have a Free Wifi on there Cars.  Grin
Activity: 75
Merit: 6
because this is one of the great  projects and a lot of outsiders(scammers) who pretend they are members of the team. Thanks to the admin and i commend you team  because you give us warning not interact to them, thank you for taking action. That is how you see the admin's concern  to each member and investors as well.

Yes indeed sir nowadays there are more fake and fraud profiles portraying that they are the real admin and asking customers for big investments then make scam and the victim in the end is the platform.
So lets thanks this team to be legit one and a unique one
Activity: 59
because this is one of the great  projects and a lot of outsiders(scammers) who pretend they are members of the team. Thanks to the admin and i commend you team  because you give us warning not interact to them, thank you for taking action. That is how you see the admin's concern  to each member and investors as well.
Activity: 126
very interesting project, im glad to see this project, but still i want to support this project by joining to presale goodluck!keep following in this Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 294

You are right! A sure threat indeed. Also uses their own token for payment to drivers. Indeed innovative in the perspective of the DRIVR company. I hope everything will be realize soon. This will help many people specific in those drivers who needs job. Also convenient for passengers because they also have a all in one application for security, calling attention for drivr, a potential threat to rideshare industry!

This is an amazing project but it will just become one of the payment method in the world, I can't say it will rule because the government will mot allow it. Yes it will help a lot of people who wants to be a driver of DRIVR, they will be introduced in the crypto world, I am looking forward for this peoject.
I agree with you and on the phrase "will soon rule the payment system of the world", i am referring to the blockchain technology not on the DRIVR network which is a great threat to UBER and GRAB and will soon lead the rideshare industry.
Pages:
Jump to: