Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 27. (Read 3548 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
Looks like that this app is the same as UBER and GRAB application. But I hope that this app would be more easy and comfortable to use rather than those two other ride-sharing application.

well i hope so , i hope it would be more convenient to users
we all know that blockchain network can be congested at times specially when there are lots of transactions being made.

yes one of my point too this can also make more traffic in the blockchain network and maybe make lots of transaction slower to confirm but I hope that devs will show their solution with this because I see the vision of this project and it' good but need more improvements
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Great platform you have here. My first time to encounter an automotive platform based on blockchain. Real deal for car enthusiasts and transportation workers. I can imagine the future by paying Drivr tokens when you rent a ride. Really great platform. Will this comes with a mobile app too?
attractive offer from them with a promising platform, many people are contributing the drivr project to make it happen
rarely are there such automotive projects and they are very smart, i believe pre-ICO and ICO will be enthusiasm
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Looks like that this app is the same as UBER and GRAB application. But I hope that this app would be more easy and comfortable to use rather than those two other ride-sharing application.

well i hope so , i hope it would be more convenient to users
we all know that blockchain network can be congested at times specially when there are lots of transactions being made.

i kinda agree with you, i think this will be the major concern of the supporters of the project
transportation services is part of our daily routine and its a hassle if there is going to be a delay in the transaction between the users
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
So this the project partnership with UBER Huh
Wow its useful, Good to know about on this..
This is a good project... First payments method in UBER or GRABTAXI...
I supposely follow on this project. Thanks dagon6666 ...

I probably hope that Uber and grab drivers would accept such payments because most of people still doesn't know about crypto but this will be a great idea if everyone will be educated with this system and finally adopt by drivers and users around the globe such efficiency and less hassle it will give both with passengers and drivers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
So this the project partnership with UBER Huh
Wow its useful, Good to know about on this..
This is a good project... First payments method in UBER or GRABTAXI...
I supposely follow on this project. Thanks dagon6666 ...

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Great platform you have here. My first time to encounter an automotive platform based on blockchain. Real deal for car enthusiasts and transportation workers. I can imagine the future by paying Drivr tokens when you rent a ride. Really great platform. Will this comes with a mobile app too?
Yes. You can check white paper for the application specifications. There are a lot to know when you read the whitepaper.
The only problem arises is the drivers, mostly might be no prior knowledge about cryptocurrency and even the technology itself, blockchain. We will surely must have a seminar for those drivers working for DRIVR to enable them be educated for what they accept other than FIAT currencies.
Yes of course it comes with  it and hoping it to be user-friendly and as simple as ABC. I agree that familiarization/education of the cryptocurrency thing is really needed not only for the drivers but also for all commuters out there.

Activity: 75
Merit: 6
Will the driver of accepts bitcoin or other crypto currencies or only DRIVR token?

In my opinion I think they will only accept DRIVR token but it would be a great idea to accept different type of currency like for example I have bitcoin and i have 0 DRIVR tojken
the application should have an internal exchanges that can directly convert my bitcoin to token in that way we can used different crypto to pay the driver it some sort of different wallet inside and
but can only pay using DRIVR token but can store different currenct It would be a great idea for me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Will the driver of accepts bitcoin or other crypto currencies or only DRIVR token?
Activity: 98
Merit: 14

Yes. You can check white paper for the application specifications. There are a lot to know when you read the whitepaper.
The only problem arises is the drivers, mostly might be no prior knowledge about cryptocurrency and even the technology itself, blockchain. We will surely must have a seminar for those drivers working for DRIVR to enable them be educated for what they accept other than FIAT currencies.

I totally agree with you guys, I hope for the success of this project, is the pre ICO finished yet? Or is it just starting? The driver really must have a knowledge about cryptos so that they know how they will get paid. It is also like bringing them to crypto world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

Activity: 392
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
Is your Pre sale already finish? When is the main ICO started? This looks promising project good luck to all you team
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
DRIVR is one of my portfolio project, it looks like very promising, I plan to invest some ETH in your project, do you have plan to manage the market cap(quantative trading)?
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
hi!
i'm glad to be here Smiley
This new technology is such a great potential to the market.. specially in the transportation sector..
By the way is this like a Grab or Uber? is this coin will be used as mode of payment? 

I think it will be use as mode of payment with this platform because what would be the other use of this coin right?
this is far more than grab and uber but this will need some improvements and developing to succeed because as of the moment the platform is a bit shallow but you can see the concept and the mission and vision of this great company in the near future we will see more of this as part of our daily life

The DVR token will be used for the following:

Travel
Exchanging from fiat
rewards
free rides
you will be able to trade on exchanges
on debit card in the future

there are also other plans for its use.

So might as well DRIVR tokens in the future will not just be used as a payment for drivers for transportation but also indeed in other agendas. I hope this will be on the road map. The slow development of accepting DRIVR as payment. It is okay that it will develop slowly as long it is sure enough.
Activity: 75
Merit: 6
Pre-ICO already started you can buy DRIVR on there website with a minumum 0.1eth contribution, i think the bounty campaign for twitter and facebook are already closed but some of their bounties are still open.

Yes!!! everyone can join other bounty programs that this platform offers hurry before it's too late we guarantee that this project will succeed 0.1eth is not that much if you can maximized your profit with this unlike other token that after the ico will get scammed please support this highly recommended for everyone this is a very great project that is coming to reality
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Wow this is interesting and great project. When is the start of ICO? And do you bounty campaign? Then can I have the link of campaign?

Pre-ICO already started you can buy DRIVR on there website with a minumum 0.1eth contribution, i think the bounty campaign for twitter and facebook are already closed but some of their bounties are still open.
Activity: 106
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I'm  a little bit confused  on what is the purpose of this token,  I need more information about this but still it seems awesome,  I just  wanna ask is this a future rival of uber,  or it will pffer new things for us?
Activity: 227
I have seen a similar car sharing platform based also on blockchain. Are you aware of it? And what do you think is your edge over your competitors within the blockchain community?

I'm also Aware  with a similar platform ridesharing platform, As I read the Whitepaper this is much different with the other rideshare platform based on blockchain technology by its advance feature. watching this project growing will make you realize the different from the other project.
Activity: 316
New and most advance transport technology using both fiat and token (DRIVR) for payment and a posibility to take a free ride using their refferal system marketing.i will join to your pre-sale as a support for this project because I see that great success in future.
Activity: 252
Wow this is interesting and great project. When is the start of ICO? And do you bounty campaign? Then can I have the link of campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: