Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 33. (Read 3550 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
Hmmm. Uber on Blockchain?

Yes and this is a great project. It can help a lot of people especially those UBER drivers and consumers. This app can save a lot of people and it is very convenient to use.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Are your team members real? On one photo of the woman is the name and surname of the man.

Okay KimberlyGB,

Shuang has just informed us that her name can also be used as a guy's name!
However our Shuang is definitely a girl. 
Hope that answers your question.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hmmm. Uber on Blockchain?
Are your team members real? On one photo of the woman is the name and surname of the man.

If you are talking about Shuang's , yes her surname is Wu, We had the issue because it was a Korean Linkedin account, we were going to change it . but it is still her name haha..  The team members are all real of course.  We will be releasing video questions with the team shortly so you can meet them for yourself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
yes the team is really real . let me know if you have another question about that.

I have no questions but it's surprising that the woman man's name and surname. I do not know how to explain it.
Activity: 308
Campaign seems smooth and this project is absolutely unique and looks very promising, really. Helping the whole world not just the drivers. I really think everyone needs it. Rooting for the success of DVR. I'll keeep my eyes on this.
yes mate your right DRIVR is the best for me its just a simple because this app saves many people . and i think this app is so easy to use so many people use this app
yes the team is really real . let me know if you have another question about that.
hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

Same here ,am looking forward to download and use the DRIVR app.This platform is quite amazing and suits for the investors who want to join this project.I am hoping that very soon we can use it  and  expecting for  this as a friendly app .Am very proud to the developer of this project. Lets wait for the release of their application.Am one of your followers and supporter as well.
thanks for your question , i think on april will available the DRIVR app on appstore and google play store and im sure it is free to use for all mobile user (android or IOS) . the DRIVR will available to all country as soon as it will launched on appmarket.
Activity: 294
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Campaign seems smooth and this project is absolutely unique and looks very promising, really. Helping the whole world not just the drivers. I really think everyone needs it. Rooting for the success of DVR. I'll keeep my eyes on this.
Activity: 406
Hello good day admin/developers, will there be a live chat/support on the application itself and what would be the languages that will be available on the application?
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
This platform is amazing .One of the best ico for investments.The plan you  have gathered in you whitepaper  are all very  interesting .Im glad that i add this project in my lists to be part .Cant wait the app for beta testing.The roadmap is very informative.This kind of project is great to spread and share with my friends and we have to create crowd for the popularity of this project.
hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

Please take a look at our roadmap for the dates , we will have a beta program opening also within the next few weeks, so we will be requiring testers.  If you follow our social channels - we will be announcing a sign up procedure for the beta testers.  Thanks! and great questions!
Activity: 275
Merit: 12

Same here ,am looking forward to download and use the DRIVR app.This platform is quite amazing and suits for the investors who want to join this project.I am hoping that very soon we can use it  and  expecting for  this as a friendly app .Am very proud to the developer of this project. Lets wait for the release of their application.Am one of your followers and supporter as well.
Activity: 125
Thanks again Cryptogirl!
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
I'm always going back to this thread, i believe that your concept is very good and very timely since the commuters are going bigger overtimes, the security of getting a car to use over public transport is not that secured, with this, everything will be safe and with the blockchain technology, it's easier and will benefited the crypto enthusiasts riders/commuters.
My own little way of helping this to spread awareness: https://twitter.com/LuckyGi20401711/status/961011917161558016
Our Twitter Bounty is now overfilled. thanks for everyone joining Facebook bounty is also going to close shortly.  Please check out our latest Competitions page on our website. 
Hi Cryptogirl,  thanks for your kind words, yes we are trying and have been listed on quite a few of the ICO - list sites now.  Facebook also took quite a bit of our chunk of building awareness by not allowing crypto currency ICO ads.  We have our marketing campaign kicking into top gear at the moment though.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
I'm just wondering why the thread is so quiet? Seems like there are only few members knew this awesome project. Dev, it seems that you need some advertisement or promotional campaign to spread awareness about this project. This kind of project will surely hit the crypto market once available but at the start, you really need to spread the information and promote your project.
Pages:
Jump to: