Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 26. (Read 3557 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 14
This thread is getting active, forum members might already seen the beauty of this project, a threat to the UBER and GRAB and the best part is: it is using the blockchain, a distruptive technology that will soon rule the payment system of the world due to it's decentralized concept.

You are right! A sure threat indeed. Also uses their own token for payment to drivers. Indeed innovative in the perspective of the DRIVR company. I hope everything will be realize soon. This will help many people specific in those drivers who needs job. Also convenient for passengers because they also have a all in one application for security, calling attention for drivr, a potential threat to rideshare industry!

This is an amazing project but it will just become one of the payment method in the world, I can't say it will rule because the government will mot allow it. Yes it will help a lot of people who wants to be a driver of DRIVR, they will be introduced in the crypto world, I am looking forward for this peoject.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
This thread is getting active, forum members might already seen the beauty of this project, a threat to the UBER and GRAB and the best part is: it is using the blockchain, a distruptive technology that will soon rule the payment system of the world due to it's decentralized concept.

You are right! A sure threat indeed. Also uses their own token for payment to drivers. Indeed innovative in the perspective of the DRIVR company. I hope everything will be realize soon. This will help many people specific in those drivers who needs job. Also convenient for passengers because they also have a all in one application for security, calling attention for drivr, a potential threat to rideshare industry!
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
This is a very interesting project for the masses who use public transportation. But how will drivers calculate the rates? Is there a basis for that? As said in one of the features that drivers can set the rates.

for my opinion it will be unfair if the driver will set a fare rate because there will be  different rate per driver then let say Driver A has a rate of $1 per 1KM then Driver B has a rate of $0.5 per 1KM then the passenger will go to the place where Driver A and B are available to then let say Driver B is not avail then the passenger will be force to pay high to get to the place he/she wants to go to with the same KM but different rates I suggest that the system or platform will set a fare rate and should not be entrust with the drivers with that they can be fair with the users.

My sentiments exactly. That's what I want to clarify if there's a basis for the fare rate. Coz if the drivers will set the base fare, then they could abuse it if it's rush hour or late at night.

Might be the fair basis for the transporation fee is how much really the gasoline is being consumed plus or additional to the fixed compensation of these drivers. If otherwise, drivers will be the one to demand the price, it will be ineffective and might project be disturbed. We can give the drivers fair pay for their job and also give them sufficient employee benefits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I hope it will be able to optimize the traffic situation in major cities around the globe.

Looking forward on this solution too. If this is the answer on all the traffics we encounter daily in our lives then I will fully support this project and will help spread the word regarding how this project will help the community in the transportation side. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Looks like that this app is the same as UBER and GRAB application. But I hope that this app would be more easy and comfortable to use rather than those two other ride-sharing application.

well i hope so , i hope it would be more convenient to users
we all know that blockchain network can be congested at times specially when there are lots of transactions being made.

I may agree to this. I think the team should anticipate this issue due we cant tell how community will react in this project. If the congestion start their should be an alternate plan to give the user's a true convenient travel by the help of this project. Cheers Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
One of the best ico for investments. The plan you  have gathered in you whitepaper are all very interesting.Im glad that i add this project in my lists to be part. I would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I hope it will be able to optimize the traffic situation in major cities around the globe.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
This is a very interesting project for the masses who use public transportation. But how will drivers calculate the rates? Is there a basis for that? As said in one of the features that drivers can set the rates.

for my opinion it will be unfair if the driver will set a fare rate because there will be  different rate per driver then let say Driver A has a rate of $1 per 1KM then Driver B has a rate of $0.5 per 1KM then the passenger will go to the place where Driver A and B are available to then let say Driver B is not avail then the passenger will be force to pay high to get to the place he/she wants to go to with the same KM but different rates I suggest that the system or platform will set a fare rate and should not be entrust with the drivers with that they can be fair with the users.

My sentiments exactly. That's what I want to clarify if there's a basis for the fare rate. Coz if the drivers will set the base fare, then they could abuse it if it's rush hour or late at night.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
I want to participate in pre-sale may i know if how much the minimun participation amount,and since your using ethereum base platform can i still purchase DRIVR token using altcoins or bitcoin?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Hello admin..  It seems like it will be a rival of Uber,  just wanna ask if this will be available in playstore,  because it wpuld be more efficient if we can download it via playstore,  or in apple store.  Thank you.

Maybe DRIVR app would be available in playstore. Even if not maybe they would have a site where we could download their ride-sharing app for android and IOS users.
Activity: 111
“Everyone Is A Bank”
Hello admin..  It seems like it will be a rival of Uber,  just wanna ask if this will be available in playstore,  because it wpuld be more efficient if we can download it via playstore,  or in apple store.  Thank you.
Activity: 125
i like conecpt of this project between the pasenger and the driver i fully support this project since today its a lot more dangerous for our fellow female pasenger or even male pasenger there saety should be the main goal of this project. more importantly is the identifications of the driver is more safe in we see the record in blockchain also the face of pasengers.
This is the main priority if DRIVR for communities security i also like that concept i fully support the project because of its unique features this will be big sooner or later. Invite more friends to support this project Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
i like conecpt of this project between the pasenger and the driver i fully support this project since today its a lot more dangerous for our fellow female pasenger or even male pasenger there saety should be the main goal of this project. more importantly is the identifications of the driver is more safe in we see the record in blockchain also the face of pasengers.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
Is your Pre sale already finish? When is the main ICO started? This looks promising project good luck to all you team

Pre-Sale still live you can still buy your DRIVR token in there website, i am planning to buy mine when i sold some of my token from bounties im going to divert it in this legit project.

tanks for qouting up gonna buy some token too lets see what we can earn when we hit in exchager. buy the way when is the time we see this token and what exchanger are they planning to list this token?
Activity: 196
I'm  a little bit confused  on what is the purpose of this token,  I need more information about this but still it seems awesome,  I just  wanna ask is this a future rival of uber,  or it will pffer new things for us?

What i understand on their white paper, the main purpose is to create a token that can be used to pay your transportation fee/fare when you avail of DRIVR. It's a transportation service that can be paid by the token instead of just our regular/fiat money.
And yes, it aims to compete with Uber. I hope they will offer new great and amazing experience for us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Is your Pre sale already finish? When is the main ICO started? This looks promising project good luck to all you team

Pre-Sale still live you can still buy your DRIVR token in there website, i am planning to buy mine when i sold some of my token from bounties im going to divert it in this legit project.
Activity: 434
X-Block.io
DRIVR is one of my portfolio project, it looks like very promising, I plan to invest some ETH in your project, do you have plan to manage the market cap(quantative trading)?

good choice that you've been add DRIVR token in your profolio, me too i plan to invest some of my eth in this project, i dont want to miss this great project
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Amazing crypto development with very promising concept. And because we have super advance technology nowadays and through this, it will surely help all the commuters and riders to have easy access with the app via Drivr Network. Great!
Yes it can be a big help for the commuters to have this kind of project. It can be a satisfaction to both drivers and commuters so better support this project. I am hoping for a successful campaign and active updates from this program.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
I hope the application will support my country
If that will happen then it would be a great pleasure for us because this project can be a great help to those who support. It is a very interesting project and I believe of the success. I hope this could be happened. Hopefully soon.
Pages:
Jump to: