Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 12. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
It is necessary to make efforts and skillfully trade. Digital Ticks will make a profit. Provide good analytics. Just need to use it right.
I agree with you, a lot of people do not know how to trade. Thay lose money and eventually blame the trading platform for this.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What is the relevance of the idea? Now there are a lot of exchangers. And everyone wants to earn more. Will we get another one, the same?
Well, what you thought or wanted, the team will not work for "thank you". The ultimate goal is to earn. And everyone wants to earn more.
I'm sure that this idea will work for everyone. Both the digital ticks platform and its users. Everyone will get their profit.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Congratulations! I heard that the IСO successfully passed! Guys move to the victorious end.

Haha, this is just the beginning, there is still a lot of unfinished work.
Yes, you need to have the strength and patience to make the project better than others, because there is demand.
Indeed, it would not be bad to use and test this platform, it is very interesting what it will be in action.
What is the relevance of the idea? Now there are a lot of exchangers. And everyone wants to earn more. Will we get another one, the same?
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
How much money has been collected? I can not find information on the site ... is there an administrator?
You did not search well. There must be information. I recently watched, there was information.

I looked at the website. Unfortunately, I too didn't able to find information on how much money Digital Ticks project has collected money.

I also did not find it anywhere, but I found an information that says this project has made it to hardcap of $ 30 million.
How much money has been collected? I can not find information on the site ... is there an administrator?
You did not search well. There must be information. I recently watched, there was information.

I looked at the website. Unfortunately, I too didn't able to find information on how much money Digital Ticks project has collected money.
Activity: 154
Can you conclude partnerships with crypto-exchange? Example: they put your token on, and you put their token.
Currently, there are many exchangers for cryptocurrency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings.

I agree, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems
Because of this, I'm afraid to trade. There are so many news on the Internet about hacking exchanges and robberies. Weak security.

And as for the liquidity - it's the same horror, they can go bankrupt and burst like bubbles.

True, they lack liquidity and this increases the cost of trading and hinders their trading operations.
They also have shortcomings in ineffective customer service, which is negative for users, and this is not the best way to affect crypto-exchanges.
Can you conclude partnerships with crypto-exchange? Example: they put your token on, and you put their token.
Currently, there are many exchangers for cryptocurrency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings.

I agree, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems
Because of this, I'm afraid to trade. There are so many news on the Internet about hacking exchanges and robberies. Weak security.

And as for the liquidity - it's the same horror, they can go bankrupt and burst like bubbles.

True, they lack liquidity and this increases the cost of trading and hinders their trading operations.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens! Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems. It's not just big words, it's our reality
Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies. But new technologies generate new problems. You never know what will be happen))
After development this great technologies, there may be not better things.
Don't panik)) The project is just developing an effective  trading platform. This will not lead to Armagedon)) Ofcourse there many other project, development thous, maybe will bring us some new problems...
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

It's almost the same as saying "I'm afraid to go to work and earn money, because I can be hit by a car, on the way there."
This is stupid, I believe.

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
All that is enough is to be in love with your work, and the work will go good. We need to love the cryptocurrency, blockchain and then the developing will go faster.
But are there many professionals who are crazy about technology and want to develop it? Such people as the team of digital tick are not often met
That's why they will all turn out cool. The team will launch the platform and show the cool functionality
Very much on it I hope. The project invested a lot of time and money. So I wait only for a positive result.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
It is commendable that, DT will allow to carry out trade and exchange relations between network members. But how it differs from other standard platforms, I still do not.
Everything is simple, it will be based on the technology of blocking: in it, all the data on operations are formed into blocks and chains available for each new participant.
Well, yes, because in this way it makes the network transparent, and the trade on it is honest.
Everything sounds very good, but I feel that anything can go wrong as planned.
All that is enough is to be in love with your work, and the work will go good. We need to love the cryptocurrency, blockchain and then the developing will go faster.
But are there many professionals who are crazy about technology and want to develop it? Such people as the team of digital tick are not often met
If the quality of services is higher than that of competitors, and the service will be stable - the project will monopolize the market over time.

Full monopoly will not. There is always a place for new projects on the market. The population of the earth is growing.
It follows that the number of potential users of the Digital Ticks site will also increase at a high rate
If the quality of services is higher than that of competitors, and the service will be stable - the project will monopolize the market over time.

Full monopoly will not. There is always a place for new projects on the market. The population of the earth is growing.
Pages:
Jump to: