Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 13. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Cool project. It is very interesting how it will develop further. With pleasure I will observe.

The project seeks to ensure that users do not face the problems that modern marketplaces have I really hope that the quality of the signals will be very high. And in the future there will be no problems.

Nobody knows what the future will look like. You don't even know whether technology that prevails today will prevail tomorrow.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The main thing is that they were real people and they were interested in the development of the project. Otherwise maybe Not very good ... Someone was at the exhibition, saw them?
They are normal people. They just do their job well and get pleasure and profit from it.
You can read about team on LinkedIn. There are team profiles. Links can be found on the website. So it will even be easier)))
True, so more effective. But not every person has a page there, you will need to register…
Now you must have a profile on LinkedIn. So it's easier to find a job.

I think in future companies will add a LinkedIn task to the bounty rules.  And I do not think there are many bounty accounts. Therefore, it makes sense to make an account.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The main thing is that they were real people and they were interested in the development of the project. Otherwise maybe Not very good ... Someone was at the exhibition, saw them?
They are normal people. They just do their job well and get pleasure and profit from it.
You can read about team on LinkedIn. There are team profiles. Links can be found on the website. So it will even be easier)))
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I understand that the functionality of the service will include the basic convenience for users, but what problems will be solved?
I read that this will allow unified on one platform more experienced traders and beginners, which is very convenient.
It is very good that there will not be a single whole system, and not a section on those who are in the subject and beginners.
I think about solving the problems you can sweep them on the site to know more truthful and accurate information.
I was with them several times at exhibitions. One time before they started to develop the project and the second time recently at the last exhibition. I must say that nothing has changed, the guys were then obsessed with the idea, and now. Just now they are implementing their idea
Activity: 154
In general, it's cool that you could meet with the developers, chat in real life. This is very encouraging and motivating to part in the project. Of course this is true))
Not every project can boast such an open development team. Digital Ticks have an excellent strategy, thanks to which they will receive a huge number of users))
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
You by the way could  visit the exhibition and personally communicate with the developers. If I'm not mistaken was in Cyprus. But it is already over, wait for the next one))

I think they are just as simple people as we are. Just have an interesting idea and organized a start-up. And since nothing is different from us with you)))

This may not be that far from the truth. A lot of people who are not programmers made in into crypto since the middle of last year. It's great to see how creative people are interns of blockchain solutions to real world problems.
I believe in the success of the project! The team will definitely succeed!
And how do you like the team? Have you watched who these people are and what they do in daily life?
With the help of the Digital Ticks company, we will be able to generate revenue from the trade, even without being experienced traders.
Yes, and this is all thanks to the artificial intelligence and huge work of the team. I support your opinion.
I think they put their soul into the project. The platform and the dtx token will be flawless!
With the help of the Digital Ticks company, we will be able to generate revenue from the trade, even without being experienced traders.
Yes, and this is all thanks to the artificial intelligence and huge work of the team. I support your opinion.
Activity: 98
And by the way, you know how much time project has collected own pre sale? For 40 minutes!
Yes, I agree with you, the figure is incredible. Few project can boast of such success.
I think that team apparently made every effort to show such a steep result
And by the way, you know how much time project has collected own pre sale? For 40 minutes!
Yes, I agree with you, the figure is incredible. Few project can boast of such success.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
 I understand that the project's activities are aimed at creating a platform for mass trade .. hmm .. well, wh ... why is it different from others? I do not understand
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I'm not sure that I will see something new in this project, because the IСO market is very rapidly developing, and besides, there are many odd IСOs that are in no way inferior.
Yes, but they can not be called identical, because the ideas are inferior to each other, nor can they be called equally effective and useful.
Well, guys, there are a lot of cases when some ideas turn out to be not justifying themselves, or there simply is not enough money for implementation.
Well, yes, or just collected money and piled up, and then sit and bite your elbows.
I agree, it is worth remembering only one thing, in order to get recognition of the society, it is necessary to stand out considerably from others.
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
All ingenious is simple. So I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project.
Simplicity is good, but the most important thing for a cryptocurrency exchange is reliability and security. If the exchange is reliable, the number of users will constantly increase.
I think that every person will be pleased to buy and sell goods for crypto currency. It's very practical.
Completely agree with you, I would like to purchased some goods with my crypto currency.
But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits
So what prevents you from buying now tokens and gaining excellence))
Yes. this is a good price to buy. because in the future, a token grows in the price. Example Binance, have you seen how many token costs now?
But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits
So what prevents you from buying now tokens and gaining excellence))
50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.
Pages:
Jump to: