Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 14. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Well, first of August I think we can trade on Digital ticks. This is spelled out in the roadmap of the company. Unless, of course, nothing changes, then very soon we will try to trade.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think the project team has more important tasks now. Although the development of the functional is cool, it seems to me that it would be better if the main version worked adequately.

Here you will not guess until the project presents data ofbits investors. But he will not do it. Why should anyone open the data of their investors.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I read that the platform will not collect commissions for operations in the first months, how much is it true? I'm not confusing anything?
Yes, that's right, so traders can work with transactional fees that are zero.
Are not you kidding? it's really cool, I just do not believe that it happens.
Hmm, I'm sure of course, but I still do not believe in it until the end. I do not see any benefit.
The advantage is that DTx will give a constant stimulation of traders, which is based on volume.
It's simple, and you and I are good))) I think everything will turn out, but we have to work more and more. Do not stop.
Activity: 154
Many tokens on the platform are cool. The main thing that the platform does not buggy. Because there is a lot of platform on which there are a lot of tokens. And mostly they are slow and do not work well.
That's why  guys collect money. Thay must hire cool programmers and they have to write the correct code, thanks to which everything will work quickly and without errors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DTX COINS enter the top 10 exchanges in the world in 2019, encrypted currency exchange platform, which is worthy of expectation, looking forward to the DTX COINS in 2019
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Cool exchanger, very attractive design, and easy to use. Dare, strive to make your project not just good, but the best!
Guys, calm down, this is a beta version. When the full platform and mobile version will be developed - we will see a lot of opportunities and a wide functionality.
Activity: 168
Well, thay could add more. For example, I don't enough XPR for me. I hope this coin will be added to the full version.
I think that eventually they will add  in the beta version XR. Because thay will modify and test this ver.
All the friends praise Digital Ticks, but what are their advantages? I do not see a difference from other competitive projects ..
I consider it a huge advantage that all transactions are carried out at high speed.
Oh, yes, here I agree with you, because I hate the speed of translations.
Yes, I can sit for half a day to transfer money.
All the friends praise Digital Ticks, but what are their advantages? I do not see a difference from other competitive projects ..
I consider it a huge advantage that all transactions are carried out at high speed.
Oh, yes, here I agree with you, because I hate the speed of translations.
Comment of course a lot on the project's back, but I can not fully understand why it was created.
processes of fluctuating the value of currencies led to the emergence of one of the most profitable types of activity - trading.
Yes, this is a very important question, because the world's traders for many years are working on creating unique strategies
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I read that the platform will not collect commissions for operations in the first months, how much is it true? I'm not confusing anything?
Comment of course a lot on the project's back, but I can not fully understand why it was created.
processes of fluctuating the value of currencies led to the emergence of one of the most profitable types of activity - trading.
Innovation project very interesting. with your card every transaction be easy. I'm sure this project will attract many poeple to use DTX. I am sure that the rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level, this project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, an excellent idea. I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world. To join this project, it's really an excellent project!!! All members of the team have made a multi-faceted and excellent first and all the members are committed to their work, as well as all the self-confident too. I am proud that I am part of this project.
Hello guys, how is iCO going, what news? How are you??
As far as I know, everything went as it should be, everything is very good. The end result was pleased)
It's good to start the day with pleasant news)) the guys are generally beautiful, they collected the right amount) Huge fellows, tried in all)
This is definitely a success)) I'm glad that I'm participating in the life of the project)
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Hello, everybody! I would love to read a new news about digital ticks. Any new progress by the team?
As far as I know, everything went as it should be, everything is very good. The end result was pleased)
It's good to start the day with pleasant news)) the guys are generally beautiful, they collected the right amount) Huge fellows, tried in all)
Pages:
Jump to: